Don't mind me, anons

Don't mind me, anons.
Just being the strongest anime character to ever exist.

>Our Savior, Lord Frieza-sama.

But you job to jiren

>no meta powers
lmao
meta is the new meta scrub

Haters

GOKU FOR SMACH

Step aside.

>jobber
>strongest
I'm pretty sure you don't know what "strongest" means.

Unless you meant "strongest at jobbing".

Goku is hyper multiversal now you retards
Gurren lag babbies btfo

his weakness are magicians remember. he has no special power creeps just really strong but that's not enough

Why do Gokufags exist when all he does is fucking LOSE

you're already dead kid

Arale-chan rules the Dragon Ball universe with an iron but fair fist.

Goku is gonna blow away all the haters and jobber anime characters.
>Ka...

>Me...

dont you mean.... M E , user ?

>Ha...

Ok.

>Me...!!

>HAAAAAAAA!!!!!

>Hey so I heard that Goku guy lost again

lol can you believe this guy?

That. Reality warping and time travel are a weakness to almost any being who's only merit is physical strength and speed.

But what does the machine do?

t.spic

That doesn't necessarily make a show interesting or worth watching.

>Son Goku the stronkest

never specified which Son Goku

He's always jobbed against any enemy that matters. That's been the point from the very beginning of Dragon Ball. If he wins, he gets complacent, and stops training, as shown when he wins against Piccolo Jr.

Nice try goku faggot you can't even beat jiren.

Not so fast.

Jobberku the king of jobbers.

We need to update this chart one of these days

Kirby had an anime didn't he?

Don't worry guys, a couple of weeks and the dragon ball faggots will no longer be on Sup Forums

>Most mainstream anime
>One of the largest fanbase worldwide
>See you in a few years

Dragon ball is not coming back Super is the end of dragon ball.

Oh yes, the show of "we can make big bangs" but the fucking bronze dragon with an addiction to get blind was able to deflect TWO FUCKING "BIG BANGS" and one of the fucking Big Bangs was made thanks to arguably the strongest Gold Saint(arguably because Shaka rapes everybody)
Saint Seiya seems to speak pretty highly of their attacks but they never show anything remotely close to what they allegedly are capable of

Cringe

cutie on the left is a chick right? I know there's bishounen pretty boy hoodwinking afoot with this series.

They're brothers

Canonically useless against Beerus.

>strongest at jobbing
Nah, that's still GAYhan. Goku at least weakened Jiren enough that Frieza can damage him now. GAYhan literally did nothing but get outsmarted and offer Piccolo, Gotenks and himself as sacrifices to make Buu even stronger.

OHOHOHOHO

Gabu is too slow and a glass canon. She would get shitstomped even by Saiyan arc level characters before being able to pull anything.

Imagine being this delusional. I wish it was that easy.

made me laugh, good stuff

You don't know shit about Dragon Ball. It has been proven time and time again, DB characters have the power to overcome hax just through sheer power. That's DB own anti hax.

That didn't use to be case until super though. Majin Buu's hax canonically worked on people stronger than him, but now all you need is a higher number to break out of time-stops like Jiren. Hakai is pretty much reality warping too, and the Angels have time manipulation abilities too.

But can they overcome bad writing?

?????

What? Vegito destroyed Buu.

Because he had some mystical bullshit going on himself, as he was the result of potara fusion.

No. It was because he was stronger. Just stop user.

why does the void keep changing?

why is this show so bad

The show is incredibly inconsistent, but this change at least was actually explained by a few la of the strongest characters warping spacetime while fighting.

>they start foreshadowing the arc with the stage building scenes
>i thought the "bench" was a platform they could run on
>the ToP starts the rules say no flying that rotating platform will play out nicely
>suddenly all the kaiocucks sit on the cool platform
>the stage is just final destination with a pillar and a light that is somehow just fully safe to touch
>U6 butch wrecks the stage and it's randomly generated from that point on
>DBZ clifffs and mountains and shit in the background

No questions, now pay for Toriyama's retirement.

?

Koro-Sensei would be a reading a titty magazine and Saitama would likely be reading Jump.
Koro-Sensei would also be wearing a shitty disguise.

Literally the strongest being in ANY universe/multiverse. Anyone who disagrees is a dimwit.

Remind me again how do they not accidentally destroy planets while at absolute full strength?
Let me remind you that Vegeta was a planet destroyer at mere 24k powerlevel

Saint seiya characters would destroy goku

>Learns and masters a form that even gods struggle with in the span of about 20 minutes
>Jobs
lmaoing at his life

why overcome it when you got retards like the ones in this thread who will just eat it up?

Wait, so did Goku really just job after he perfected his most recent form? How are they going to asspull a good ending out of this one?

they explained or showed why each time. It turned to green to mark halftime of the ToP (Grand Priest did it). The blue purple one is because Toppo ripped a hole in the fabric of void with his energy of destruction.

>going as far to make the armor pink
damn it. Will probably pick up the manga some time anyway.

>Implying

they control their ki not to, and this time they're in space

You make it sounds like it's any different from DBZ and DBZ.

The fingering of Nappa had a bigger scale than the whole TOP's ground.