Not blood related

>not blood related

Why do they do this?
Also why have the scans run out?

It's like people who are into traps. The author is just to afraid to come out and say he likes familial shenanigans.

Because the ending was a piece of shit.

Lemme guess, Aika won?

Yes

Damn, why does worst (or 2nd worst in this case) girl always have to win?

Well it wasn't really the fact that she won, but how she won, the last volume felt very rushed, like the author needed another 2 volumes to properly end the series.

This is from the light novel i take it? Is the manga likely to follow it relugiously?

Aika won? What the fuck. LN or manga?

I mean, she was on the 1st cover... sucks but it was kinda obvious.

Hopefully no so we can get a better ending.
LN, not only did she win, but all of the other girls confessed (and got rejected) in about 15 pages.

>Karen didn't win

Why are the first girls always the worst girls and they always win?

Disgusting. I'm honestly surprised Aika won even though she is the first girl. Her thighs are meh.

Seems to be an unwritten law that all mangakas have shit taste for main girls.

It is genetic. elevens just have shit taste.

>Why do they do this?

It's against the law for a blood related relative to win in a commercial product. I'm serious.

It's crazy how the main girl is always first in Japanese popularity polls even hen she's complete shit. It's like they stop reading manga/LN at the cover of the first book.

I respect any author who makes another girl win at the end, even when the manga is garbage like with Ichigo 100%.

according to rumours the author got buttblasted that his favourite Eri was hated and everyone liked Maido and Arthur more

I'd rather Eri win than Aika

Not to mention that he also completely sidelined Reiko in the last volumes.

should have gone with eri regardless.

I know, it really gets you, right?

I only ready this series for the Hakua chapters

I'd rather see the 3 best girls (Kujo, Hakua and Reiko) tortured and ntr'd than see Eri win tbqh.

Even hentai does this shit for whatever reason. It wouldn't be such a problem if they at least did something interesting with the step-sibling angle, but they never do, so all it does is degrade the fetish level.

For as much crap as Oreimo gets, at least they were blood-related and it went beyond teasing.

well I'm a shit user who wanted her to win, so there.
kujo coming in in second place.