Hunter x Hunter

>Straightfags on suicide watch

>Hisoka wants to kill all 10 of them, including Illumi
And he doesn't have to fight him now.
>Illumi would never harm Kalluto
Of course. Is it necessary for Hisoka to fight Kalluto now as well? A kid with potential who is an acquaintance with Illumi? You know they could have talked about that too, right?
>Hisoka also hired Illumi before his deathmatch with Chrollo
How do you know that? Don't tell me the "10 left'' is proof because it's not. Illumi could have easily killed the one who was tenth and joined. Hisoka didn't plan to kill all of them right after the fight with Chrollo. He is using this opportunity to include Illumi. It's fucking easy to join the troupe if you want to. Hisoka did the same.

Honestly, why is Pitou so loved by everyone?

Paku is forever #9 in their hearts.

Hisoka will kill Kalluto before anyone else to piss Illumi off.

>Gets a tattoo on his own forehead
>Has to hide his forehead from everyone but his friends.

Being chuuni give you extra power to your aura.

Show me your theme, then.
The background is animated by the way.

Post the page where it explicitly states in that residual nen reverts to normal in cases of the user reviving themselves. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Because she's the best

1. she's cute
2. she's cute
3. he's cute

How many tears will Chrollofags shed once Illumi pulls a "my contract didnt specify to ONLY kill Hisoka" and starts killing spiders?

user, Hisoka said he's going to kill the 10 remaining Spiders. That includes Kalluto and Illumi.

>How do you know that? Don't tell me the "10 left'' is proof because it's not. Illumi could have easily killed the one who was tenth and joined. Hisoka didn't plan to kill all of them right after the fight with Chrollo. He is using this opportunity to include Illumi. It's fucking easy to join the troupe if you want to. Hisoka did the same.
This is complete headcanon. The most logical conclusion of the "10 left" is the fact that Hisoka knoew that Illumi was in the Troupe beforehand.

that wont happen

Not him, but should be a given that a ghost stops being a ghost when it goes back into its body

>Togashi would rather make Hisoka and Illumi engaged then to explicitly state that Piout's is a woman
>loved by everyone

Where did Silva go so wrong? How do you pump five babies in your hot ass wife and the only straight one is Milluki?

Best Group of villains coming through

Togashi, the man of culture that he is, knows the allure of a good mystery. Mystery via gender fuckery answers correctly, by the way.

>Hisoka and Illumi are now together
When will it be their turn?

I'll believe it when I see the full chapter

Post YFW Illumi when Illumi's says that he was never told "when" he had to kill Hisoka, and abandons the spiders.

Illumi and Kalluto will be together

Kuroro could make hisoka go to him quickly, just killing Gon, that would get his attention

>I want to fucking die
>4m En
>Derpystein
>the biggest fuck up ever
>First Casualty
>growing out of being a passable trap
>SLAV
>manlet
>dead girl walking
>"they still havent realized"

translation when?
i avoid reading spoilers but I read something and now I'm dying to get the chapter FUCK

>This is complete headcanon.
Exactly so don't say it's confirmed because it's not. Hisoka was not planning to assault the troupe like that before his loss to Chrollo. He asking Illumi to join is unnecessary. As I said in my post he doesn't have to fight the Zoldycks like that since he can easily communicate with Illumi. It is not the most logical conclusion since Hisoka asking him to do that before his fight with Chrollo doesn't make sense.

Pitou is my wife

They are not engaged retard.

>troupe and illumi make appearances
>people get hyped
wonder what will happen when togashi kills off 90%+ of them. will people not care about hxh anymore?

I'm gong to impregnate Kalluto.

I want to fuck Kachou

omg i think i am falling in love with kalluto

I got the Succession arc and DC to tide me over, this is just a cherry on top

I want to fuck Fugetsu.

I can't wait for Shizuku to marry Leorio.

I pointed this out last thread, but look at how sleep deprived kalluto is. Do you not think Illumi hasn't been ravaging that ass every night? He's even worryingly looking in his direction.

So several fucking translators and all of 2ch are lying now?

I want to fuck to fuck Kachou and Fugetsu

Togashi is such a genius that he even foreshadowed his hiatus.

Are the scans out yet? Korean or nip, anything goes.

Kalluto has probably been traumatized by Illumi

What is their master plan?

>I'm not going to pretend Illumi didn't fuck me.

Machi looks like if she doesnt trust Illumi.

kinyi has been keeping his en active for days now just to protect kachou.

let's give him a round of applause.

Does anyone else feel like Neon's ability is gone because the fans reminded Togashi of her during Chrollo vs Hisoka and he simply forgot about her overpowered hatsu, so he decided to address her in this arc? I get the impression he genuinely forgot about her.

>Illumi got the ring while Machi got GUMMED
Can you even blame her?

Dying. The concert is going to be a bloodbath.

Your version of events is too far-fetched.
He knew Kalluto and Illumi were in the Troupe, that's why he said "10 to go" with confidence.

>It is not the most logical conclusion since Hisoka asking him to do that before his fight with Chrollo doesn't make sense
Except it makes sense, Hisoka was expecting hte entire Troupe to go after him once he killed Chrollo, Hisoka would want Illumi to come after him as well, so that he could take out two birds (Troupe and Illumi) with one stone.

The contract works like an engagement ring. They are not engaged.

kek, thats what I was thinking

i really wish chrollo would lose the faggot fur

>source: your ass
Sure.

Why can't kalluto just find Hisoka with his ability?

It's the same impression i got about Shalnark and Kortopi dying, it just seems that Togashi is getting rid of all the broken hatsus to put the series on balance again.

>mfw watched 2011 and can pretend i was here from the start now since i know the series well
feels good

what?

he never said it "works like" an engagement ring. he literally said it was a pre-marriage contract, meaning that they're engaged.

>spiders meeting like the zodiacs
nice

But neither of them had broken hatsus. Kortopi's duplication was just rare, but black voice is the most run-of-the-mill manipulator hatsu you can find.

>straightfags are this in denial

>Your version of events is too far-fetched.
Yours is. He knew Kalluto was in the troupe since GI. Saying with confidence? He just said 10 left that's all. You can't tell me the 10th had to be Illumi when Hisoka didn't need that to fight him.
>Except it makes sense, Hisoka was expecting hte entire Troupe to go after him once he killed Chrollo
Yes, and Hisoka had no obligation to fight them like he is doing now. He is fighting like that because he is also pissed and even on a fucking boat they can't find him. It doesn't make sense for him to say: Illumi, join the troupe so we can fight when it was not in his plans. If he wanted to fight Illumi that was completely unnecessary. Why is Illumi killing some random 10 member farfetched?

What's overpowered about it? At the end of Yorknew, Hisoka revealed the events fortold didn't happen. It works more like a general indicator than something set in stone.

Kalluto has an ability that can track people with nen abilities

Can one of you chinks translate this page?

The ability to change fate if you're smart about it. If Chrollo still had it I feel like everything would go his way.

>He forgot
Retard. I like how stupid manga readers think the authors are as dumb as them.

Why would he state the obvious? Pitou has breasts. No Nip is confused about this

Black voice would have made this whole arc at least 10000 times more complicated, without to mention the mystery of the 100 black whales sailing.

Gon's ultimate nen- two left feet

t. Togashi drone

>no nip is confused about this
user, you'd be surprised..

Nice to know that you think he can do no wrong.

WHAT THE FUCK I WANTED MORE BATEMAN THIS WEEK NOT THE RETARD TROUPE

Probably being autistic but why isn't Kalluto sitting right next to Illumi? They're really not that close aren't they?

>Hisoka penis is small
>But it has the properties of both rubber and gun
>And with a dash of texture surprise...

>It can become as effective as a gun
>Any of the loaded guns that are pointed at us right now.

>The reason I know this

>Is because we had break up sex
>Near your two dead buddies corpses.

>I got paid to do it.
>Hope its not an issue.

Cool character, easy to digest design, mild sex appeal in the anime.

Precisely that? Take for example
You get a bad future, then you proceed to change your whole mindset based on that prediction making that future completely irrelevant/useless. Get your future read again and now your future doesn't seems so bad, your pick if you follow your destiny or make that prediction useless again, at the end it is a broken ability if you can outsmart it, and taking in count that every character in HxH have an IQ of 4 digits it wouldn't be so hard to think about it.

imagine not actually understanding japanese and thinking hisoka gave illumi an engagement ring.

what he says is

>If he should die, I'll receive a reward. "engagement ring"

He's obviously being cheeky and if you understood Japanese you would get that.

nice one

what are the teams the spiers are splitting into

What do homos make of Hisoka asking Machi to spend the night with him? Unambiguously.

Thanks for clarifying in a sea of shitposts.

kek, it even matches the number of bubbles

>Togashi put his smartphone in the freezer a few weeks ago
>Anons are literally having a hard of counting ten characters
Not even him, but he'd clearly the king of the brainlets

The only male Pitou art was from when the CA arc first started and they weren't sure

Does this mean...

Obviously wants to make Machi watch him get pounded

It's not like her power can't be dealt with, but it would be a boring retread.

He didn't say that at all though. You have no understanding of Japanese.

Possibly he can't meet the conditions

You're literally creating an entire new character to make the manga fit with your assumptions.
Hisoka said he's killing the last 10 Spiders. Kalluto and Illumi are part of this, and no, Hisoka isn't going to change his mind midway and spare Kalluto just for Illumi's sake. He's going all in.

Here's the timeline
>Hisoka hires Illumi to join the Troupe and kill him
>Hisoka fights Chrollo and loses
>Hisoka decided to kill all the Spiders, and he knew how many were left, which is why he correctly said "10 to go"

he was flirting with her

Gay men fuck women all the time so I don't see it as a big deal.

I dont actually think Hisoka and Illumi fucked. I think Hisoka would fuck anything that catches his interest though.

For the most part Zoldycks barely acknowledge each other outside of work, Killua being the main exception.

It's like he doesn't have literal volumes of his past work in his office that he can't skim to refresh his memory.