Fuck you I liked it

>Fuck you I liked it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ntqxI9I6Opo
youtu.be/YFZIdIS2vjc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know what you mean it's pretty well received

That's funny, because any time I see it posted of late, people shitpost about how terrible it was

I finally got around to watching this a few days ago and I just can't stop thinking about it. Such good girls. Seeing them suffer kills me inside. Not sure how people could bring themselves to shit talk this show but then again this is Sup Forums.

Everything will be daijobu
>;_;

Shitposters who were too busy shitting on Machiavellianism and pig threads on Tuesdays and now want to get on schedule.
Sukasuka's threads were comfy and Sup Forums had a high opinion on it.

She's the happiest

Legitimately one of the few anime to ever make me tear up

No one who watched this dislikes it, what are you babbling about

Read the LN, it's pretty fucking good and relatively short.

It was one of the top 15 anime last year

>I'm a stupid newfag and I make stupid threads

Damnit user! You had to remind me!

It's not shitposting if it's true, dumbass.

So were Made in Abyss and Attack on Titan. (Based on ratings.) Doesnt keep people from shitposting

She was the happiest

Is that Ctholly? She's a QT.

This show is really Kyoani but it was not by Kyoani.

Don't insult it comparing it to Kyoanus shows. Sukasuka actually had substance.

What's it like to be the Black Agate Sword Demon with DIVINE HANDS

It's my personal favorite from 2017, followed by MiA and Sangatsu S2. This Scarborough Fair sequence from the first episode was the best moment of the last year.

Typical Sup Forums.

Like = Like
Hate = Like
Shitposting = Like but shitposting is the only way to get a discussion going

It was good at first, dropped when it started playing the edgy suffering card

It's suffering, but i don't see it edgy.

Sup Forums doesn't know when to call edgy actual edgy. Same as when drama comes Sup Forums calles it "forced drama". Actually Sup Forums is the only place I know of that calls that meme.

It was cathartic. Dude would have been the overpowered gary stu MC who had all the girls wetting their panties for him in any other setting. But he failed and hard, and everything went to hell for him.
How he was able to pick himself up after losing everything dear to him made him better than every other MC that year.

Ahh, so drama is basically Sup Forums's version of what Sup Forums calls "fun"

Any place to find a fan translation, as I dont read moon and I know it isnt officially translated

The happiest girl in the world. Yen Press is taking forever for the LNs but I would like to read it for more inner thoughts.

Are you going to Scarborough Fair?

I wish they had done the whole song. Its my favorite version of it thus far

My recent favorite is forced animation.

You must not be able to watch much if you call this edgy. You missed out on some good feels user.

Nobody deserve these feels.

youtu.be/ntqxI9I6Opo

Much better than the original. I've listened to it at least 50 times in the last 3 days. Hurts so good.

Especially the final dual monologues. Fuck! My heart can't take those feels again!

Just google sukasuka ln english user. But beware, this guy isn't doing the translations for thr sequel sukamoka.

A shame, since the sequel is supposed to close out the story between Willem and Ctholly

Tfw you will never fail to save the one you love twice.

3rd times a charm

Basically. For example Sukasuka. It was so obvious since the beginning it's like a drama type of show. It started slow on it, and then obviously was ramping up on the drama after the OBVIOUS hints since the beginning. But because of that, Sup Forums then went "what the fuck, FORCED DRAMA".

This is another one. When an animation sequence suddenly goes out of the way to portray something Sup Forums just loses it and says "forced animation". What the fuck does that even mean? I honestly blame oldfags here who want to think they know more than the summerfags, and I also blame summerfags who want to make it look like they know what they are talking about to fit in.

I don't really understand the logic behind these people calling things "forced". Wouldn't it all be forced since it is created by someone/s? What is the opposite of forced? Seems like a meme these fags use to assert their elitism.

What a slut

The shitposting was kept to a minimum when it was airing though. Save for one or two special snowflakes who got bored quickly, most of the threads were calm, with the occasional user asking for an anime original ending.

Did this show reaffirm anyone else's dislike for 3D? It sure did for me. I nearly wavered for a second when a 3D female forced herself into my life and confessed to me in some shitty way. No 3DPD can ever compete with any of the girls from this. Why even bother.

It was one cour right? Dropped it when Ctholly started getting sick, so around episode 5-6.

not gonna tell you to stop liking it
just don't call it:
BEST ISEKAI ROMANCE BULLSHIT EVER MADE
that's what's grinding my gears

T. Igetangrywhenothershavedifferentopinions.

What is the best Iseki romance then? Re:zero?

>isekai
What?

If Sup Forums really hate something, they will just raid the thread with dubs spam. For example, Naruto thread pre 2012, until mods defended it with all their bloods.

He never watched it.

>Like the anime and kutori a lot
>The anime doesnt give a resolution or a conclusion and literally tells you to buy the LN
>Read the LN
>LN still doesnt give a resolution to what happened to kutori and willem

I liked the story, but i didnt like the fact that there was no resolution, you know, like some other stories do.

Not him but i think "Forced drama" are things that doesnt feel natural, you know, like some anime drama that happens JUST because they "misunderstood" something the other say and as usual the character can't bother to try and clarify the misunderstading, or can't express their thoughts and creates a drama out of nowhere. Feels like they couldn't think any other reason to create drama.

Pretty sure she dies in the anime and that's it for Kutori.

>romance
Who do you even consider to be a romantic intrest? Lalaru?

Thats not what i meant, i just wanted a resolution to what happened with their relationship, like other anime and movies about terminally ill boyfriend/girlfriend do

>replying to bait

I'll agree that a resolution for Willem would have been nice, but kutori story was essentially resolved at the end of volume 3- she's dead jim.
Maybe the author is saving willem for sukamoka.

I miss best girl

Even though this happens sometimes, in most cases people just speedwatch or are too concered with loving/hating different characters or are just too lazy to try to understand the feelings and reasoning behind some drama. That's why all that "forceddrama" shitspamming.

Same. She was so cute.

I almost missed this.
The title and the picture on the charts didn't make me interested.
Thank god my roommates memed me with the Twitch/Crunchyroll, most likely would've skipped it without that.
It is at least 9/10.

I still feel depressed about this

Someone plz give me a rundown on this show

Humanity lost a war to magic beasts and gone extinct. Other demihuman races have to live high up in the sky on floating isles.
The last human hero, which lost his battle, awakens after centuries of slumber and tries to find his place in a new world without loved ones or comrades. Later on he gets contracted to look after the orphanage of special children.
That's spoiling as little as possible and covers, basically some of the ep 1 content.

It's fucked up how William went out in the LN.

Most people here liked it

Same here user. Seeing this thread made me remember this show and it's music. Downloaded the OST and have been listening to it on repeat for the last 6 hours at work wondering what the fuck I'm doing with my life and why nothing will ever be as good as Sukasuka.

The studio did an amazing job with the adaptation, the anime is much better than the novel. Imagine if it adapted everything and included the last fight of the MC, although I admit letting it end where it ended was good too.

When it was airing, I saw it on one of those seasonal charts, thought, "wow, another pedobait show with little girls, hoooow exciting" and didn't pick it up. Then I kept seeing all those good opinions about it and finally gave it a try two seasons later. It was great. I regret missing the live threads, but then it would mean watching last episodes at the pace of one per week, that must have been hard.

>tfw the anime didn't adapt that part in Vol.3 where kutori imagine having a family with willem.

Reminder that Nep won the Willem

Reminder that Willem left Ren and returned to Island 68.

Ganbare, Kutori

I would have killed myself if it had adapted it.

>Are you going to Scarborough Fair?

The OST is really great

Scarborough Fair = Always in my heart > Call you > Ever be my love

I'd still say Scarborough Fair > Always in my heart
Good taste anyway.

I really enjoyed whole series, but what the heck was with that ending? I really wanted her to be happy...

The girls were really cute.
Pink a best.

I forgot how good OST was...

>started listening to Always in my hear
>suddenly feels all over body
>I miss Chtholly, Nephren and a bit of that Cat and Ogre girls.
>turn on Scarborough Fair
>all these tears feels sad dot com

It's true

Im going to ask here since it seems this thread has people that read the LN

How kutori managed to use Senorious if she wanted to live and return home?.

She wanted to save Willem.

Weird PV, but I loved this series so much
youtu.be/YFZIdIS2vjc

I dont think thats how the sword works, the reason why willem couldn't use it was because he didnt met the requeriments, same as kutori after she wanted to return home, but somehow managed to use it.

It was pretty good. Didn't really understand the ending though.

It took me a few weeks to stop thinking about it. It really fucked me up.

Seniorious is for tragic heroines. Kutori always matched this description. She stopped using it at some point because she stopped being a fairy.

Hey, fuck off.

She stopped using it because they were scared her mental state would start deteriorating again, not because she couldn't.

H A P P I E S T G I R L I N T H E W O R L D

What's there to misunderstand? Willem and Ren are on the surface and Chtolly is the happiest girl in the world.

I want to ask one thing from the people who read LN. Since my level of Japanese has fell down in recent years, help would be required.

What happened to Willem? He died, or it was more of "well, he and Ctholly bodies couldn't be found, but hey, we know she was reincarnetaded at least. Dunno about Willem".
From what I have heard those farries were suppose to reincarnet in a loop, so that was kind of interested. However Willem was a human, ex hero, with a curses, what happened to him? Feels strange to me to continue story without main pair of characters.

>Since my level of Japanese has fell down in recent years, help would be required.
LN is translated though.
Willem and Nephren are alive. Kutori WASN'T reincarnated - what was shown in TV was a flashback to her birth.