What am I in for?

What am I in for?

pseudo-intellectual story about waifus and edge

a lot of garbage

Dark Knight's Batman as protag

Epicness.

Maiya being best girl

>Boring exposition scenes
>half the fucking screen time is boring fight scenes where any thing can come out of thin air to negate any tension or suspense
>one dimensional psychopathic antagonist for more than one cour and he's the main reason for gore for the sake of being edgy and dark
>personality less mc with too much edge in him to think it's actually justifiable to kill few to save many and the series doesn't even challenge his beliefs
>gore and children killing for no better reason than to show how edgy, dark and "mature" the show is
>tries to shove its stupid idea of what it means to be a king onto viewers by glorifying rider's idea of it
>urobutcher's worst work to the date

and even then it's still better than main fate

The edgiest Fate, and not in a good way.

>urobutcher's worst work to the date
Godzilla's recent anime movie was kinda boring except for the final battle of part 1.

The only fate series worth watching

you know how saber gets nerfed in fate stay night for the whole show
watch her get nerfed here for the whole show again

Some retard that instead of giving avalon to saber and win the war he rather give it to his wife so she can live longer and feel what its like to get cucked by a tomboy.

kiritsugu and kirei killin shit

Don't bother and watch UBW instead or read the VN if you have a week worth of time to waste.

At least she didn't got raped nor princess carried this time.

Some nice battle music... And I found two characters I disliked most from the beginning became my favourites, eventually... Not really much besides that.

Watch, and then go try Kara no Kyoukai to find out that it does everything better than whole Fate series.

that was the best part

How exactly is Saber nerfed?

in which one

Even the final battle sucked. That entire movie was a waste of time.

Zero: they have Avalon, they know they have Avalon, they COULD just use it to make Saber fucking invincible, but they don't because of reasons. Saber also gets a tendon cut by Lancer in the first fight, so she can't use Excaliblasts until Lancer either dies or destroys his Noble Phantasm

Stay Night: Shirou is a shit Master so Saber has really shitty stats, she doesn't have enough mana to Excaliblast without almost killing herself, and she doesn't have Avalon except for the last fight of the Fate route

Both Zero and UBW. It's been a while so I don't remember much of the details

What exactly did Avalon do again?

he's got it right
Avalon was the sheath for Excalibur
had healing powers when linked to Saber

>What exactly did Avalon do again?
Basically it gives her infinite regeneration at no cost passively, and when activated (also at no cost) it gives her invulnerability to everything since it essentially teleports her to Avalon for as long as she wants.

The only Fate you need to watch

Only Fate anime actually worth watching. Not a masterpiece, but very good nonetheless.
You're confusing that with F/SN.
I read it before watching Zero. It's poorly written waifubait with awful h-scenes ( "Tohsaka's Anus" ), but it can be entertaining at times with its plot twists. Heaven's Feel was undeniably the best route.

> Avalon, they COULD just use it to make Saber fucking invincible
Avalon doesn't make you invincible. You're still jobbed to the enemy if you are significant weaker than them.

>UBW
But Seibah's A Rank after Rin's the master.

>gives her invulnerability to everything

Teleports behind you and stabs you.

Sure, she's not literally invincible, that was hyperbole. It still makes her as-good-as against anyone not named Gilgamesh.
You can't teleport into Avalon just like that, and Saber has Instinct (for all the good it does her)