What is the worst anime that you have ever seen anons?

What is the worst anime that you have ever seen anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1LbWWx80ZPA
youtube.com/watch?v=tk5cMJVoUIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rozen Maiden

Serial Experiments Lain

Air gear

Infinite Stratos S2

Chaos Head.

K-On

Fuck you.

Op here, mine was Psychic wars

if anone wants to be angry or amused or sad by the end of a anime film, go watch Psychic wars, its literally the ride to hell retribution of the anime world

>Re:zero

i literally think that everybody is fucking with me when they go on about how the RE series is good. its absolute garbage with shit writing, 1 dimensional characters and a Matt Taylor tier story

I really diddnt like lost in abyss, not sure why to be honest

It's like it could be a really chill slice of life but its just a horribly depressing dungeon crawl.

Gurren Lagann, easily.
Second place goes to Kizniver and third to Reborn.

Hinako Note

all moeshit. cant rank one piece of shit over other. its all shit

soul taker

shut your fucking mouth.

I loved the black cat manga but the anime adaptation is frothing shit

your favorite anime

Inuyashiki

Rail Wars

I hope your mother gets raped

I survived Glasslip.

At least the fanservice was good though.

Blade and Soul

This is objectively the worst anime ever made. If you don’t believe so it’s because you’re either lying or you haven’t seen it yet

Made in Abyss.

For me, it has to be Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan.
After that anime I just hate girls who hit guys for no fucking reason / cockblock the MC but too much of a pussy to actually confess; to the very core of my soul.

Dragon Ball Super, but I think a lot of that is tinged with disappointment.

Another that comes to mind is MazeBakunetsu Jikuu.

>isekai
>bad animation and stock sounds
>painfully 90's
>everyone is a fucking pervert
>really just a vehicle for robot fighting, ecchi, and tentacle not-penises

And yet this still somehow managed to entertain me despite how truly awful it is. It's like it went so far into bad it came out the other end.

Re:zero

Kanon

Ace attorney

Code Geass

Witch Hunter
I expected japanese x-files with witches instead of aliens and i got a shoujo gothic romance anime instead.

Btooom

Kodomo no Jikan

I've never seen something try to blend comedy and serious tones and fail so utterly spectacularly, I've seen american sitcoms do it fucking better.

Ping Pong

Big Order was the worst anime I watched, that had enough animation to be called an anime.

That was an audiobook with accompanying gifs.

Diebuster for how much it shits on Gunbuster and the sacrifice Kazumi and Noriko made.

Full metal alchemist: Brotherhood

Kiznaiver definitely, don't know how I forced myself through that pile of garbage.

Pupa

A.I.C.O.: Incarnation

He's right you know

Fairy tail

this

anohana

Elfen Lied

probably black clover

that part at the end of ep 1 where it turns out mc has some super edgy demon magic shit just did it for me

so generic it's unreal

The only right answer in this thread. There's not a single positive thing about the show other than the OP.

Also retards worst thing ever =/= popular thing you pretend to not like because of a few flaws

Neon Genesis Evangelion.
I've never been as pissed off as I was watching the last two episodes. The movie failed to heal my hurt butt.

probably akican

i still haven't seen the last two episodes
just replaced them with the movie

Kizniver was way fucking worse than GL. I didn't like Lagann either, but Kizniver was one of the biggest piles of shit ever. There wasn't even generic action to enjoy.

Doing that would make the anime better, but it would still be mediocre. Its only value is its influence on anime. Nobody expected it, and that was the reason it seemed better than it really was, same happened to Madoka Magica.

Mayoiga was pretty shit

Fuck off, dumb frogposter

I mostly just drop stuff which I think is boring so I don't really stick around for too long but one anime I really hated to my very core was Dokuro-chan.
>haha killing the mc again and again, so funneee

In terms of bad quality I remember wizard Barristers vividly. I dropped it 2 episodes in but I watched the finale later on. Holy shit did they fuck it up.
Literally a slide show of 2-3 screens for a few minutes.

HxH is actual trash and my biggest let down
pic related

Mirai Nikki. It's not just bad, but also so fucking tasteless.

This is also horrible shit. For ultra scat experience I recommend reading manga a bit.

With no exaggeration, probably Resurrection F. I can't even like it as a turn your brain off action film and I can't laugh at it in a so bad it's good way.

Kämpfer.

Haruhi suzumiya.

we can feel the unlimited bait works mate.

>No Mars of Destruction yet

Pls make the lolimmortality happen already

I generally drop shit fast if I don't like it so it's hard to gauge what's worse, but I remember hating every single second I watched of Fuuka so doubt anything could top it.

Fate series

This is a bait thread but my serious answer is "Super Kids"
Maybe that doesn't count since it's chink shit but I actually felt my soul escaping through my open mouth for the entire two hour run time of that shit
It's 100 minutes long but it feels like 300

>pupa
onii-chan...

Katekyo hitman reborn

youtube.com/watch?v=1LbWWx80ZPA

If it's funny then it's good, period.

Eromanga sensei

SAO without a doubt worst writing i've ever seen

Reminder that if your watched count is under 300, you're DQ'd from having opinions about anime

I have watched dragon ball series, one piece, bleach, hxh so these 4 should count at least as 100 separate anime.
Am I right?

Watching the Chuunin exams arc 300 times counts

Gilgamesh

Fuck that show

I liked the ending

>tfw no cute imouto to eat you

Seen that too so I'm basically seen over a half a thousand anime

No. A hundred episode anime counts for one anime. A 5 minute anime short also counts as one anime.

Fuck. How many have you seen?

I always heard Mars of Destruction is the worst one. So I watched it and it's honestly isn't. It's bad, but in a hilarious funny way, I never felt that I wasted my time at all, the worst one would be something I wouldn't manage to sit through only one episode.

So... dunno, maybe Naruto? I know that this Anime is popular, but I barely couldn't watch one episode without thinking "Shut the fuck up you piece of shit and die on cancer".

150. Don't tell the Sup Forums police.

Ok
Heh that is even less than me

There are too many bottom of the barrel echii anime I have seen, it's hard to single out the trashiest one.

Respect for making it that far.

Girls bravo

Even then, the OP is just just some nippess badly singing Latin because they wanted to look deep and edgy. Pure 2000s at its finest.

>95% of this thread

Cant remember the name, it was about a girl roach falling in love whith the human homeowner.

This

Found it, damned Japanese

Berserk 2016/17

Ghost Stories, and I loved every ep

Mirai Nikki isn't just tasteless it's straight up repulsive. I'd rather starve myself then watch it again.

I saw it. It had GOAT ED so that disqualifies it from being the worst anime of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=tk5cMJVoUIM

Anyway, the anime itself wasn't even that bad, just generic and forgettable like many others. Doesn't even scratch the surface of truly horrible abominations.