One Piece

So, have we finally reached the actual climax of the arc?
How many chapters do you think there's left?

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Pedro
youtu.be/f4EZuHZMdrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing happens:the chapter

10 chapters

At least ten more plodding chapters, Oda has completely forgotten brevity.

Depends what happens to Big Mom after she east the cake. Will she chill out? Will she murder everyone? Will she go to sleep? Who knows

I think we're just about over the climax after Katakuri's defeat. Things seem to be unwinding and they just need to wrap things up with certain plot points and get out.

1 chapter

God bless Big Mom's vagina

Your opinion: The post

What language is that user?

indognesian

Irving is a shit

oda can hold the cacao plotline on standby for a few chapters, now that he threw germa back into the mix, and focus on the cake plotline. i think three or four more chapters is a totally considerable predicition

What more can you say than "ein dreifaches Sieg Heil der Germa 66" ?
I really hope they go full extermination mode on these inbred big mom pirates.

>Germafags are back
Gross

great chapter, I love it

I need more of her, fellas.

Calm down, Smoothie. You're almost at Cacao.

We've gone from 5 relevant locations/factions - The Sunny/Smoothies fleet, Cacao island, The Mirror world. Linlin/Beges ship and the Germa fleet- down to 2 -Cacao island and Linlin/Beges ship
All the looses ends of this arc are closing in on each other for the finale

There's also Mont'dor at WCI but he's just attempting damage control from afar

this arc is shit and sanji is weak as fuck
i want to see zoro

So.
Hajrudin is the captain of the New Giant Warrior Pirates and Stansen, the giant who Rayliegh freed is the shipwright.
Will Oimo and Kashi be the other 2 giants in the crew? And the last giant will be a new one or somebody we allready know?

Smoothie x Reiju is perfect

- Luffy is out of the damn mirror
- Germa took care of the fleet, letting Luffy and Sanji escape from the island
It's progress.

t. 12 year old.

>Will Oimo and Kashi be the other 2 giants in the crew
Maybe, they were planning to return to Elbaf after helping repair Water 7

I love that the cover pages give us almost as much to discuss as the actual chapter

Sucks that this chapter confirmed that Pedro is alive
At the end of the fight Pekoms is still rampaging but then he gets when Pedro 'surprisingly' appears to shout at him

bird guy from alabasta didnt die from point blank nuke
why should this other fag die

The year of Sanji indeed

It will end on 900

>Loved by the mermaids
>saved Kanjuro
>Saved Tashigi
>Became G-5s aniki
>seduced Viola who was instrumental to beating Doffy
>rescued Nami Brook and Chopper from Doffy
>Rescued Nami Brook and Chopper from Bege
>Seduced Pudding who was instrumental in WCI
>Made a cake so good even Bege swore he wouldn't taint it
>saved Luffy's life from Raisen
Why does Sanji always get so much of the spotlight? Most other SHs MAYBE get one fight in an arc against some literally who and do nothing the rest of the time like Franky and Zoro in Dressrosa.

The actual climax was when they interupted the wedding, once the chaos settled into focused distruction was the point where the story desends into the common 1v1 shounen fights.

the year of sanji was last year
he did absolutely nothing

was geppo really all he had for his plan?

It was 2016. He cried. That's about it.

i can't read moonroons, is there a translation?

onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Pedro

>During the escape from Whole Cake Island, Pedro sacrificed himself to ensure his team's escape, leaving his fate unknown.[11

He got beat up by his siblings

Agreed, someone should just translate it already since it's posted in every second htread.

But he saved him from getting cut in half by Raisin.

>Will Oimo and Kashi be the other 2 giants in the crew?
Probably. Their coverstory might end with them being about to step on Little Garden too.

The other strawhats will get theres, like how sanji was gaining steam for being "prince charming" in water 7, Brook got his starting point with the polyglyph drawing.

Question to Luffy haters.
How mad were you after his victory over Karakuri by the scale from 1 to 10?

He must have thought that he was special for knowing the technique. poor little jobber, im starti to feel bad for him and his fans

>reading one piece
>being a luffy hater
why would anyone do this? we all know he is going to win in the end

Not mad, just disappointed.

>indon
Wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkw

YEAR

They bring pedro's corpse to bigmom and gao gao turtle man and say since you betrayed mom you should die but she instead shorten his life and puts his soul into pedro abd now controls pedro.

>How many chapters do you think there's left?
5 or more depending on if we get into a brawl or just escaping

i mean, i could have understood it if it was still unintroduced, but damn all the villain fodder from water seven could use geppo too

Since the Mr.Prince stuff he was always kinda doing his own thing, getting much attention on his own. That's why he's my favorite character, he might not be as strong as Luffy, Zoro or even Jinbei but he always does some really based stuff and highjacks many crucial moments. I understand why he gets many hate from "muh fight" fags but a this point it's hard to give a fuck since even most of Luffys important fights are happening off screen.

>depending on if we get into a brawl
If they thought they could win a fight they'd have been fighting the whole time

It will end on the 900 or 899 chapter it is what oda does now

But Robin and Chopper haven't done anything in since the skip. Franky had only one good fight and even his Franky Shogun jobbed to Baby 5 and Buffalo.
Chopper healed the minks which was cool but Law overshadows him so much as a doctor.
Franky hasn't contributed basically anything but hairstyles and that one Pink fight.
And Zoro is always lost or asleep. Barely a character.
Only Nami Usopp Luffy and Sanji ever get to do anything that meaningful.

Does it necessarily have to be limited to 5 on the crew? I originally thought it'd be Oimo and Kashi, as well as Dorry and Broggy joining Hajruden, but even now with Stansen joining I see those other four still joining

OF

Villian fodder is on the level of cp 9
I dont mind this, i mean the pacifistas were nearly impossible for the entire crew to beat and now luffy can one punch it into submission

>Franky Shogun jobbed to Baby 5 and Buffalo.
You fucking what? They couldn't touch him and got wrecked. What version did you read?

For now, and dont forget jinbei

nami should be more intelligent and strategical thinker than him but she's always useless in those moments
sanji on the other side often does smart moves, like mr prince or finding robin's train in water 7
the problem is that he was never designed to be a smart one, just to kick around

What brawl, Luffy is literally already sleeping and he probably won't wake up until wano. Sanji will fuck off with him leaving Germa to deal with the mob off screen

sanji sux, carrot rulez

Baby 5 pierced his armor Spee Kun. If it can get rekt by such a weak attack any real opponent would effortlessly trash it.

fuck off speed reader Chopper did heaps on Punk Hazard with the children. He saved Sanjis life on Fishman Island. He's more willing to embrace being a monster now just for Luffy.

When will all the fight fags leave? Seriously all you dudes value is LE EPIC FIGHT

>Zoro is always lost or asleep. Barely a character
DELETE THIS

KATAKURI

So we can all agree Luffy winning was one of the worst, if not the worst asspull in the series and an asspull on par with O MY RUBBER NEN, right?

"I-IM STILL ON THE MONSTER TRIO, RIGHT GUYS?!"

>the problem is that he was never designed to be a smart one, just to kick around
And that's ok, it's just awesome and hilarious to see him end up in those situations even though it wasn't due to incredible smarts. I fucking love all the strawhats but I can't help to favor this guy

Why haven't the Sanjifags killed themselves yet?

But Jinbe got BTFO by that attack

in new world the power level is off the charts, haki users are everywhere, geppo really isnt all that surprising
if anything, it's the enies lobby level that looks too low now looking back at it

Oh god you're serious. Because she made a cut in his GIANT ROBOTS arm you think that makes her the victor? And that it condemns it to losing every future fight? When Franky cockblocked them at every turn from grabbing Caesar?

Law saved the kids.
Chopper has basically just been a human shield since Punk Hazard standing their retardedly getting beat up as a distraction or something. He even jobbed to the trees in the seduction woods. He couldn't even cure Luffy's fish poison.

>and an asspull on par with O MY RUBBER NEN
HxH faggots are still trying to cope I see

No he stoped it for a moment, then big mom had to put some extra force to push him

that senor pink fight was one of the best fights this series ever had, don't just brush it off like that

>year of Sanji
>leave the crew
>bullied by his family
>bullied by his fake wife
>ass kicked by his captain
>ass kicked by his father
>ass kicked by lower ranked BM commander
>cried the whole arc
>baked a cake
>couldn't save his captain
What did Oda meant by this? Is there a more pathetic man than Sanji?

yeah, that's fine
it's true that most of times he just happens to be in the right place at the right moment, it's not hxh tier mastermind planning

just like there are faggots who hates based Godku?

So...he got BTFO

he kissed a three eyed girl
ho many girls has zoro kissed huh?

giving chopper control over his awakened form was a mistake
he was much cooler when just savagely destroying everything

> literally is more useful to his crew asleep than an awake Sanji

They will after Sanji wears a raid suit just like his shitty family

Cause they are shit tier and she out a fst hole on it. The robot isn't that big. Any BMPs could tear it to shreds if Buffalo and Baby 5 damaged it. Its an Oars jr tier jobber bot.

WHAT A CRUSHING DEFEAT FOR FRANKY
LETS WATCH AS HE GETS TORN APART BY BA-
youtu.be/f4EZuHZMdrM
OH WAIT LOOK THEY ATE A FUCKING RADICAL BEAM

He stopped a named attack from a yonkou, not even luffy have done this yet

Pretty confident he fucked perona during the timeskip

>spends two years on trannie island
>in that time all he learns is geppo
>thinks he's special because of it
>random jobbers in the new world can do it and effortlessly slap his shit

year of sanji my ass

I don't care about Zori, he isn't even in the manga anymore

But he didn't stop it?

>hxh tier mastermind planning

Alright fag, so try and justify this asspull without going off topic.

No you fucking speed reader. Choppers actions lead to protecting the kids and the crew wanting to help. Law gave no fucks and only did it at the end of the arc.

And they were basically fine.
Radical beam confirmed shit tier. Some rocks from Usopp did more. Kyros dod more with one arm to Buffalo.

Sanji hasn't done anything noteworthy post-ts
Prove me wrong
you can't

zoro pumps and dumps, no kisses allowed, otherwise bitches get too emotional and attached to him

>zoro
Who?