Darling in the FranXX

02 is way too ignorant of too many things to be older than she looks. She didn't even know what rain was before Hiro told her about it.
In short, 02 knows nothing but Muh ''Kiss is special'' and things that Dr. FranXX taught her.

I wonder how many partners 02 had to kiss to figure out if they were special?

104 partners

One will die due to a bomb most likely Goro.

Prayers for Papa?

You know nothing yourself. Even animals go through puberty and shes aint clueless.

Remember when you guys said this show wasn't going to be shit.

Ichigofags are pathetic

Goro is going to man up and kiss Ichigo this episode. That will end the triangle hence the title of the episode. He won't die.

It will end this triangle and start the new one.
>This time Ikuno will be on Ichigo's position of not having a real chance
Sad days

>Ikuno

This ship doesn't make any sense

>"kissing" a NINGENJANAI klaxxo monster
absolutely disgusting, any stamen who would do such a thing is clearly a degenerate.

>The body I've lost
>The Pistil I've lost
>Won't stop hurting....you feel it too don't you?

As much of a sense of ikuno being in a new triangle with Ichigo and Goro

>Huh, so this is the power of love...

Stop it

What a rude thing to say, Ichigo. 02 is not a monster to me.

>Huh, so this is the power of cuck...

hiro made rain for her, when she's sad remember ep 5? in this case ep 9!
she's not ignorant beacuse she knows that the sea exists and knows what love is! she loves hiro because it's her wing!
Look better at the anime !!

wake up

DELTE THIS

do you have more of this cutouts?

Several physical and hormonal changes occur with the menopause.

Calm down, Cuckberry.

F

Yep. And it isn't.

Goro definitely won't die you fucking faggots. If he does I'll video myself drinking my own piss and post it here.
Screencap this.

I have one more.

Stop jinxing it, you colossal faggot.

nah that's chickenshit i want you to eat your own feces.

Don't pussy out on us user when it happens, I want to see the ENTIRE process of this happening. Just to savor the pain and suffering you experience when you have to literally drink Your Own piss.

Who's the bigger cuck? Goro or fatoshi?

do you have cutouts of strelitzia?

Did 02 know that the third ride wouldn't kill Hiro. Or at least, was she confident that it wouldn't? On one hand, I want to think that the Oni tumor Hiro had was different from other stamen cases, but she knew that he had it.

It'd be so fucking obvious if they killed him. They absolutely will not and there's no reason for them to do it. Anyone seriously thinks he's going to die they probably need help going to the toilet.
Nope. Piss drinking is disgusting enough
I'll hide part of my face but it will be time stamped. And you will know its piss.

I'm really not worried. I'm just happy to make this bet if it means you retards stop talking about his death this episode.

So is this show gonna take a big fucking plot twist or what. That is what i’m waiting for. The current high school coming of age shit is boring. I want to see the leaders they’re working for get revealed as fucking insane madmen. I want to believe humanity got wiped out in the worst way possible and that it’s not even that far into the future the year is actually like 2027 or some shit and they kids have been lied too. I want an unexpected betrayal from the group members to defect and keep on working with Papa. I won’t 02 to turn into a monster. I want Hiro to go full fucking NUCLEAR and be the anti Shinji.

He wont die most likely
But there is still that tiny chance he just might

chickenshit will always will be chickenshit
i know you won't deliver.

Fuck you I fucking won't.
Nothing I do or say will make you believe me anyway.
See you tomorrow evening when he's still alive.

02 is sincerly nobody will die, also will interrupted the triangle ichigo hiro 02, hiro/02 couple hiro goro couple..

Cutest couple

uh

Fatoshi's true love is bread.

This is basically the last cut out I have

Ikunobot design is too cool for her to get killed of easly

I wonder If Genista will change it's design if Kokoro opens about her feelings more

>tfw Milkman has changed my life
>been elegantly drinking 2+ glasses milk everyday
>already see the results

if you're going make claims like that you might as well go all the way, chickenshit.

You're dying of aids?

>02 asking Hiro to run away with her in episode 3 is letterboxed
Oh cool, didn't notice that before.

Wake up, Goro!

There's a little bit of milkman in all of us.
/Threadly reminder

I hate this fucking bitch.
Look at her making this fucking stupid face. Fuck you I hope you die, bitch!

Forgot the image

Calm down Strawberry.

Remember to take your medicine.

Thanks, doc.

Did you already manage to turn someone into a raging dyke?

Dank u wel, dokter.

Arigato, isha.

Merci, docteur.

And there's going to be a little bit more milkman in Kokoro's child.

Dziękuję, panie doktorze.

>minorly fucked up spoilers several times
Do I need a whitespace character before the spoiler tag to get it to work?

Paldies, dakter!

If 02 was a car, what type of one would she be?

Спасибо доктор

A half-dead, emaciated workhorse.

post more cutouts please.

ctrl+s

Gracias doctor

Aniki!

Milkman a shit

There's another interesting parallel if we accept that idea that Milkman is Hiro's negative counterpart, and that's analysing the role of the important women in their life.
We then have the duo of Naomi/02 for Hiro - Ichigo is irrelevant, as Hiro has no interest in her - and Ikuno/Kokoro for Milkman. They play very similar roles, and Hiro's situation can be useful in forming predicitons about Kokoro's future.
Let's think about it: both Naomi and Ikuno are, for whatever reasons, not suitable pistils for their stamens. Naomi can't elicit a response from Hiro, while Ikuno cannot keep up with Milkman. No matter the root cause, they are both inadequate partners.
Enter 02. She drags Hiro up from his slump, shows him he can pilot, and he becomes a better man as a result. If the "mirror idea" is correct, and since 02 had a deleterious effect on Milkman, filling the "inspirational" role is up to Kokoro, and the seeds have already been planted.
Kokoro is the one that showed concern for Milkman not once, but twice, and even asked if there was anything she could do for him. Our reading would then suggest that Kokoro will indeed try to be his 02, but it's already clear that the movement is inverted: whereas 02 elevated Hiro by making him come to her, Kokoro will have to be the one to reach Milkman.
There are two branching paths now. Either Milkman warms up to Kokoro and allows her to mend his heart, or he will be true to his prideful self and refuse her, thus showing us once again the behaviour opposite to what we should strive towards.
Will Milkman redeem himself, or will he keep denying his problems? Will he accept the help offered, or will he insist on walking the path of darkness alone?

I know that, the problem is that I wanted to nest the spoiler in so that
>Kokoro
would show up no matter how one mouses over and
>'s child
would show up only when mousing over that part. A few threads ago I tried to make a stupid joke by spoilering a few letters in a word and that didn't work, either.
I know that I used to be able to do this stuff without any special procedure.

An ae86 trueno.

They're basically screaming that the government is evil already. A bunch of weirdos in masks that people have to pray to, how could they not be evil? So we'll at least get a "twist" relating to that (if you could even call it a twist, it's so telegraphed), and probably at least one other twist besides that.

You mean like this ?

That's the face of a man in love.

No doubts about it

Your post will be added to the next Milkman in All of us theory image when it is posted next. Congratulations you made it in.

It's the face of my darling!

Let's pretend the beach episode didn't happen.
Will we get a la mer moment in this show?

Yes, except it would need to spoil text halfway through a word.
if the nested spoiler actually started at in the middle of "halfway" I will have no idea why it worked here but not in the posts that have messed up.

So that kinda confirms that one needs a whitespace character before the spoiler tag

>any stamen who would do such a thing is clearly a degenerate
Does that make Hiro, dare I say, a Based /d/fag?

Salamat po doc.

Dík, doktore.

It just means he's got good taste.

How would this work? Does fucking so much with 02 turn Hiro into a sex addict who fucks the other girls on the side whenever she's off being whimsical?

does hiro
dare i say it
have a horn fetish?

Grazie, dottore.