Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Korean scans for chapter 102 are out
All aboard the Hibari Suffering Express

wasabisyrup.com/archives/cER_Jb4eYOk

Some development?

I really couldn’t tell in the spoilers exactly what was happening in the end. Or what they’re confused about.

>It's the "I've given up, but at the end of the chapter I will not give up"

End

H I B A R I
I
B
A
R
I

>Will Hibari choose, her duties or her love...!?
Decision time, folks

>Hibarifags coming to terms with their loss

Sagiri will win the waifu war.

「ゆらぎ荘の幽奈さん」ネタバレ 102話

おんせん102 雲雀ちゃんの気持ちの行方

コガラシに振られた雲雀は、書置き残して里へ帰る
おばばにもゆっくり休むよう言われ
かつての友達と遊んで気晴らししようとするが
色々思い出してしまい涙が止まらない

そこにうららから救援要請
狭霧が難敵・縁切鋏に苦戦している
そいつの呪いを受けたら大切な人との縁を完全に断たれ
二度と会えなくなるという…
■選択の時、迫る…!?
  おんせん102/おわり ゆび 雲雀は恋と任務と何を選ぶのか…!?

I hope.
I wonder what this even means in this context, why she’d have to choose.

According to , the spirit they’re fighting can cast a hex that will completely cut the one it curses from their loved ones.

She's gonna choose her love or her friends/MC will settle whatever dilemma she has for her. These are literally the only two possible outcomes for the next chapter.

Edit that to crying Hibari when colors come out.

Delet

I don't want to see any of thee girls cry.
They deserve harem ending.

Fucking hell men

>worst girl got BTFO
Made my day.

>Dyke
Don't diss the wingwoman

I want more of literally who
"probably a dyke" is cute & will join the harem

question
Sagiri is she in this chapter yes or no ???

Underrated

Best strategist. Best ninja.

Why are you here?
Read BokuBen!

I read both.

Sagiri will end up winning once every girl will confess and will be rejecting
except Yunna but she died so she already lost

what's he saying??
it looks like it's violent
poor Hibari
no it's a joke she deserved that

Even though she could be too annoying sometimes, seeing her cry like that doesn’t give me any satisfaction cause she’s not evil.

Your shitaste is unbearable.

DELETE

>I-I'm
>First-person

Doesn't she call Sagiri "Sagiri-chan"?

She's so shocked she forget her speech patterns.

Jesus christ you guys are picky

REKT

It was good the first time too. Thanks mang.

AnimeJapan visual

Probably some form of polite rejection. Hibari's just running away because she can't handle the answer she's getting.

reeeeeee fuck you ghost

Yuuna is so hilariously obviously the winner it’s almost sad. Maybe I’ll be surprised but I doubt it.

So Hibari finally fucks off?
Picked up.

Considering she’s already back at the end of this chapter, that’s doubtful.

Man I don't like this at all. I was perfectly fine with Hibari being rejected but they is stupid.

I guess Hibari is already at "Would raise his children, no questions asked." level.

Hibarifag, here.
I'm not even sad or in any form of denial. I saw this coming from miles away and prepared myself accordingly. So it really doesn't hurt at all.
And we all know it's gonna be a harem end anyway. Please.

Hibari herself denied the harem. Maybe she’ll come around but I dunno.

HIBARI BTFO

Nah. It'll be between Chisaki and Ghost at the end with Ghost winning.

tfw all my best girls have almost no chance of winning. Only Sagiri has maybe the slightest shot, but I hold no hope.

It's the life of the harem genre. For once i'd like to see a mainstream harem series like this actually end with a harem ending, but it's literally never going to happen.

Just make Kogarashi the spirit king or something and force him to marry all of them to keep peace between all the families and humans.

It could work out. The only one probably not okay with it would be Chisaki, but I doubt it'll happen. If not even TLR;D went the harem route then nothing will.

>rejecting HIBARI
Why is Kogarashi such a big faggot? Now I'm sure no girl will win, Koga will just become the dragon god gay lover.

You have to consider the personalities of the MCs though. As much as I would love a harem ending Kogarashi seems to have a pretty hard stance on the 1 girl.

It's not like she ever tried, she was just constantly caught up in her fantasies.

>yuna dies/passes on
>mc becomes regretful
>doesn't want to lose anyone else
>???
>harem end
I remember this type of setup in another series but I don't remember the name. One of the girl in the MC's circle dies so he ends up loving the rest of them out of fear of losing them.

> the spirit they’re fighting can cast a hex that will completely cut the one it curses from their loved ones.
Kogarashi will arrive just in time to save Sagiri and Hibari but will get cursed by the spirit, then he will forgot about ghost-tits and normal-fag and will become the head of the Ameno family by marrying both Sagiri and Hibari.

>sagiri
>a chance
If it’s not Yuuna then it’s Chisaki.

Yeah I’m aware. She’s the third most likely, but the chances go from like 90% -> 9% -> 1%. The third being Sagiri. And considering her relative lack of focus compared to earlier, her chances have gotten even worse.

I really don't want to see Oboro or Sagiri get rejected but it's going to happen eventually and it's going to suck. Fucking harem mangas.

>Cut the one it curses from their loved ones.
>Kogarashi is weak against curses.
>Kogarashi's ties with the girls get severed.

>Hibari ends up winning because he loves everyone except her

translation fucking when?

Sunday as usual most likely

Well damn, he actually shot her down. I was sure something contrived would happen to put it all off.

>tfw i live in the timeline where i will have to witness best girl chisaki get rejected

hownew.ru

He's already technically shot down Karura once, and was prepared to do so again. It makes sense that he'd give Hibari an honest response, and there's not much point for the story to drag out him giving a response when it can have Kogarashi respond, and have Hibari spend time angsting over his disinterest or rejection.

Why must the girls suffer?

Because they are not best girl.

F-fuck
I know its >HIBARI but it still hurts.

That's true, I totally forgot about Karura's second go at asking Koga out. I figured she's a non-starter just for how tainted her introduction to everyone is, so another girl would at least have a shot with an honest confession, but Hibari proves otherwise. Maybe he is just dead set on Yuuna.

The authors a hack.

Harems without harem endings were a mistake.

Still waiting for the day where the main girl is best girl. Yuuna is fine but nowhere near the top in this manga.

Half the time Hibari just uses Kogarashi as a way to leverage herself over Sagiri because of her competitiveness. Aside from that she hasn't done shit and doesn't deserve shit. Same with Karura, she's obsessive and has ulterior motives.

Thanks user.

Kogarashi best girl.

JUST