Gintama

Your daughteru now has her own daughteru. How does it make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangahelpers.com/t/kewl0210/releases/43699
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's 18 months at best. How is she so fucking big?

What. Why Kagura has a daughter

Like a grande padre

Who´s the dad?

It's bait, that's her niece.

How do you call reverse timeskip?
Also, Sorachi a genius.

You know that would mean kamui had sex with a female character? Accept the truth, user.

No, I won't accept it!

WHo’s the guy at the end of the chapter? Kamuy or Okita?

The last panel said she was Kanna, Kagura's daughter.

I can only pray

Okita 100%

If Gorilla gives us Kagura x Okita ill cry out of joy, but I dont trust him. He knows exactly what fans want and he gives no shits.

mangahelpers.com/t/kewl0210/releases/43699

Kagurafags btfo

How so?

Man this series really fell hard

Wait

I thought she was a reborn Tama

all the shippers need is for Kanna to call him"papa" and they'll be set, no matter how the aftermath turns out.

She's cute

nah you're talking about tamako, who looks like a small Tama. This is Kagura's daughter.

At least my boy Yamazaki was finally recognized.

What do you mean by this

>sorachi actually pandered to shippers

Wow, wait doesnt that mean he fucked a 14 year old?

This is literally everything they wanted

He was the cyborg, isn’t it?

Isn't okita a 16-17 year old?

Four years later, Kagura is 18 and Okita is 22.

Didn’t you see her giving birth? Kek.

>Wow, wait doesnt that mean he fucked a 14 year old?
Nah, Kagura is still pure
>Shin: No... It's, well... Stop looking at me with those marble-like eyes! O-Okay, then let me ask you this. The father. Who's your father? There's no way anybody would do with Kagura-chan...
>Page 18:
>Kanna: A banana.
>Shin: ........No, that's not what I meant... Uh... who's banana?
>Kanna: She told me she ate too many bananas so she vomited, and I came out.
>Shin: Uh, wait, so you were born like Evil King Piccolo waaaaas?! Is that just how the Yato clan gives birth?! Is that just how it's always worked?!
>Kanna: No, she said someone taught it to her while she was going around to different planets all over the universe. Apparently it is not so much a child as it is a fission.

Weren't you supposed to have committed sudoku?

The fact that he keeps stressing his mob character quality should have tipped you off.

But he's talking to his daughter as you see
user.. Didn't anyone explain to you that you can't have children with bananas?

>user.. Didn't anyone explain to you that you can't have children with bananas?
I dunno, user.

>shinpachi has a daughter
>Kagura has a daughter
All we need now is for gin to have an offspring and Gintama Z is set

Couldn't that bastard gorilla take a break later instead of now?

looks like an innocent metaphor a parent would say to their kid, user..

>The last panel said she was Kanna, Kagura's daughter.

Is that an Inuyasha reference?

She is still the cutest barfing girl

Their waifu's purity has been destroyed, but literally 0% of them cared about that.

Anyway this is a vastly better outcome than the "Kagura was in suspended animation and looks exactly the same" that we were expecting.

I'm running out of patience so I'm gonna wait till the last chapter to read this whole epilogue thingy.

that might take longer than you think, it seems like there's atleast 10+ more chapters

>kagura no musume
That's her kid

this is 2 years later
but is obviously a fake future/dream so it doesn't really matters

Horny

Yes. All I always wanted was for her to end up with Shinpachi, now that it hasn't happened I'm at loss. Everything else is unimportant, this final (for me) is shit

>would have kept going if he didn't have a son in the end
Absolute Madman

You are going to wait a long time
Months

Gintama's ending had been all over the place. Can't say I'm not disappointed but is there a long-running shounen with a good ending?

GURA IS PURE!

It's not the ending

Naruto.

So, who's the father?

It's pretty clear since last chapter that this is just the beginning of a new arc. Now, it might be the final arc for real, but it's not really an epilogue anymore.

Are you going to wait for six years?

kid literally looks like Sougo

Now, the whole Shojo-sensei and his evil side were just the ending of the shonen-trope, that's why it was so dense and slow to read. Now we are getting a proper ending for the manga as a long running-gag. So this can be at least 20 chapters or more.

Kagura herself

Lewd the loli.

Neuro.

Part 2 never

I've been watching the anime to catch up since the manga is apparently finally ending and holy shit this episode (188) was pure kino. It was the one about a kid who wrote an observation journal about Madao. Will anything ever top it or should I just quit watching now?

I have waited for Historie for about the same time and only less than 30 chapters have been published since then

True but Gintama faces notoriously look very similar. Everyone is Shinpachi minus glasses with modifications.

He calls her the secret weapon so i think Kanna was the product of a agreement to mate to create a stronger being than her parents

>having sex just to make a weapon

L-lewd

There is another MADAO episode (248) similar to that one

You guys read to much shitty fanfiction. This is Gintama, you know?

After like ep 260 or something it becomes a pure battle shit shonen. Once you reach the Shogun assassination arc just stop watching.

As if the gorilla wouldn't write a shitty fanfiction for his timeskip just to troll us

whos banana did kagura eat?

I don't know but she ripped it from were it belonged, so it must be painful.

It makes me feel like I'm getting rused and that's just some random girl or a clone or maybe kagura just shrunk. I would believe a couple of other explanations before I believed that was her actual daughter.

knowing sorachi, she's probably kagura's kid from the future or something

No

She puked her up. I think it might be a bullshit explanation and we'll eventually learn the truth.

This is wrong

Yes

I don't see why you guys aren't taking this whole thing straight. There's no way this is a gag epilogue at this point. And also Kagura throwing up a child is perfectly in character. Better than any autistic shipping alternative.

I'm enjoying this epilogue. Though it looks like it's gonna take a long while to finish.

Kagura is now King Piccolo

LITERALLY CANON

Good to see the ship burning and crashing

Nope.

I'm only butthurt about what the Gorilla(Sorachi) did to the other gorillas(Tae and Kondo). I don't give a fuck about any other ship whatsoever.

Kondo can still be saved from his marriage.

Though I could see Sorachi leaving him to his fate. He is that cruel.

too bad she isnt Gin daughter

Can't wait for kanna to bond with her father okita

>can't wait for kanna to try and kill okita
FTFY

Cant’t wait for Okita to try to kill Kana.

Okita looks kinda creepy there

But she isn't

No way Sougo is the father.

They explicitly say he isn't

>They explicitly say he isn't
Good.

where are her glasses?