I laughed at this. VE is a J O K E

BABY DON"T HURT ME

I laughed when her arm fell off.

> splirk

> Violet, show your face
> ..only if you show your tits

Is this the final episode?

Seems so.

hold on, something actually happened in veg?

I have terrible underage shit faggotary vibes from this thread

t. MAL pleb

It is a shitposting thread after all.

Something always happens in VEG.

Thank G*d

The way they tied this episode together to all the previous episodes was very well done.
I liked this episode more than I wanted to admit.
The episode with the writer and his lost daughter hit me right in the feels. Fuck cancer/any terminal illness.

>his life is so shallow that an internet meme ruined an emotional climax of a drama show
Millennials really are a doomed generation.

Four episodes left.

K.

>his life is so shallow that he thinks VE is actually good
Millennials really are a doomed generation.

>Millennials
You do realize Millennials are anywhere from 18 to 38 years old? You're insulting your own generation in an attempt to look like an oldfag.

Yes I'm aware of that.
And?

He's probably 12 and fall for "millenials are people who born in 80s" meme

Violet Whatevergarden kek

wanna commission a doujin where the major's secretly into guro shit. i'd call it 'the major's final order'. any takers?

>man had a daughter
>she died
I don't know how you could get emotionally invested in that. There's so little to it.

Violet Evergarden has ruined all other anime for me. I start up an episode of something else and get about a minute in before my mind is overrun with thoughts of how VEG has ascended to an entirely different level. I've revisited shows that I previously believed were flawless masterpieces but it makes no difference - I had to delete them from my hard drive since they were now tainting the 'anime' folder.

Autism

How can you live with the thought that anything you ever consume from now on will only be utter trash? So It's better if you also delete this existence of yours since nothing will ever live up to your forced expectations from this forced piece of masterpiece

This is your brain on VEG.
Veg, Not even once

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

I laughed when she lost her arms I mean how did she survived the whole night losing blood? It was so stupid that I can't help to laugh.

You mean five.

4 + OVA included in the BD

Oh, I see.

How are they even going to fill the remaining four though? The main story is closed.

First show to make me cry in years.
Well, it was about secondary character (whatever her name is) that wanted to make up with her alcoholic brother.
I guess it hit right at home.

>The main story is closed
Do you people have the memory of a goldfish?

I totally forgot about that.

>skip the entire arc that seems the most interesting and leave it as backstory that you only see in flashbacks
>now we get an autistic girl writing letters for people instead of gory war show
Wasted potential of the year.

depend on how much you would pay it you sick fuck

>The main story is closed.
No, it's not. Now it's time to begin the healing process and finally find out what love is.

man, at this point just watch Youjo senki if you want an anime with war theme. It's so much better than VEG without being a tryhard forced drama turd it's almost crime.

Most of us actually like the "tryhard forced drama".

sure thing faggot

I watched Youjo Senki. But I still think VEG would've been a way better show if they just made what happened before the entire thing.

check'd

this anime is fucking trash