Whenever I watch an anime, I would randomly pause the episode to shitpost for atleast 30min...

Whenever I watch an anime, I would randomly pause the episode to shitpost for atleast 30min. This is very annoying for me, because this just completely ruins my immersion. How can I counter this?

I want to know the answer for that too.

I am also in need of aid for chronic shitposting

Manga goes better with personal information consumption speeds.

Watch without a shitposting tool handy. If you're watching on your PC, sit out of reach of your keyboard.

just don't open your navigator you will-less looser

Start with forcing yourself to browse exclusively during OPs and EDs. You absolutely must not pause them to extend your shitposting time and you may also not browse during episodes where the OP or ED get skipped or get new content added to them. You also get a three minute break during eyecatches and that's it. Force yourself to follow this routine and soon enough you be able to watch a entire episode in one go like usual.

I have a same problem. Whenever I watch seasonal anime that is very shitposter-friendly I can't help myself but to post in threads while episode is still being fresh, even if I haven't finished watching new episode yet. It's become serious problem

After downloading the shit you want to watch, cut off your internet access in a way that takes some small effort to fix. You'll be able to contain yourself.

Buy a Mi Box and watch anime on the TV. Alternatively use adderall you ADHD cunt.

This is how you do it.

Do 10 pushups for every post you make.

Watch anime that actually entertains you. If you feel the need to shitpost everytime you watch an episode then that measn you're not really enjoying what you're watching.
That or read manga. Its usually easier because you read it at your own pace.

Stop being an ironic POS contributing to the thorough ruination of this niche community

People who try to get dubs are gay

Not your blog