Agreed.
Pan best girl.

well duuh

GT was shit

You only remember liking it because you had very low standards as a kid

I could go on about how
> GT was "Goku Time"
> had almost non-existent focus on secondary characters
> very poor fighting choreography (PEW PEW PEW only)
> a very stupid Goku (let me shoot Super 17 again with a 10x Kamehameha even though he absorbed it)
> barely progressed the lore
> boring villains except maybe Baby
> inconsistent power levels (Majuub going from SS3-level to SS1, Goku not being able to move a building, Base Kid Goku > SS4 Goku in several instances)
> etc

Holy shit is it bad.

Name one fight better than webm related

Also name Gohan's best accomplishment in GT. And Vegeta's.

Or this one

The best GT one I can think of is maybe the fight after SS4's initial transformation. Everything else was garbage tier

The transformations in Super are absolute trash. SSJ4 > SSJ god.

db > z=gt >>>other non canon variations = toei's super

Those aren't something to brag about

They got the job done
unlike Super Jobber 4 after Baby

post a GT fight webm that isnt shit then, hurry up.

>J

>GT couldn't even make Gohan win some fights
>but a fucking spinoff can

anything by Toei is automatically inferior garbo

Y-YAMETE S-SENIOR SC17-SAMA

Post a GT fight that's better then. I bet you can't.

>> GT was "Goku Time"

Wrong. Goku was a secondary protagonist only taking the spotlight on fights. There were even episodes where Goku doesn't even show up. In contrast, Goku is always there in Super and most of the time the one setting into motion the plot.

>> had almost non-existent focus on secondary characters

While minor, the series did flesh out a handful of characters giving them closure to their stories like the androids, Picollo, Satan or Buu.

>> very poor fighting choreography (PEW PEW PEW only)

Certainly the weakest point of the series but on the flipside the animation was pretty good for the most part and still managed to have good fights to cap off the individual arcs.

>> a very stupid Goku (let me shoot Super 17 again with a 10x Kamehameha even though he absorbed it)

Goku was pretty clever in GT, quick to catch up on traps, coming with plans on the fly and being much more mature than Super's manchild. That example in particular you cite was because he didn't knew Super 17 could absorb attacks.

>> barely progressed the lore

Bringing the tuffles front and center. leaving the SSJ transformation to a logical endpoint and finally giving a downside to the dragon balls is not enough expansion of the lore for you?

>> boring villains except maybe Baby

Other than Dolltaki, all the enemies in the series are pretty entertaining on their own right.

>> inconsistent power levels (Majuub going from SS3-level to SS1, Goku not being able to move a building, Base Kid Goku > SS4 Goku in several instances)

I have no idea what the fuck are you talking about with Majuub. He was consistently the best fighter only behind Goku and Vegeta.

The building scene was a gag and Base Goku didn't just pop out of nowhere to beat the villains, he only did that after SSJ4 softened them up.

I guess, but it wasn't exactly good either. The first arc was alright, but everything after wasn't.

can Super Saiyan 4 beat Superman?

>Wrong. Goku was a secondary protagonist
> In fucking GT

Fucking kek. Stopped right there

>That example in particular you cite was because he didn't knew Super 17 could absorb attacks.
And when he found out, he did it again

This looks horrible, doesn't remotely look like how DB should look in fights. Looks like every other anime fight scene out right now

see

>Wrong. Goku was a secondary protagonist only taking the spotlight on fights.

Have you watched GT in the past 10 years? Have you watched GT at all? Can you tell us what other character had the spotlight? How Uub eliminated Buu as a character yet still jobbed to Baby? How everyone jobbed in a slideshow to Super 17? How Gohan got his ass kicked by General Rildo? How all the major dragons were defeated by Goku? How Vegeta only appeared at the end of the series just to be a set piece for the SSJ4 Gogeta fusion?

>y-yeah but Pan was relevant!

Pan was the damsel in distress and the people who made GT made that very clear in interviews.

Easily

Besides Shenron's blasts this looks straight out of scoobydoo

I recently watched through the entire series yeah. And as I said, Goku takes the center on the fights but he himself is secondary to the overarching plot of the series. The one driving the plot forward is Pan with Goku just tagging along for the ride.

Vegeta not showing more is unfortunate but understandable. They keep his character grow at the end of Z so no longer has interest on beating Goku and he proceeds to have a (mostly) normal life. Is only after the whole thing with Baby that he decides to get back into the fold as an active fighter,

Damsel in distress is still a role. That perceptions have changed over the years doesn't invalidate that role as a valid one to tell a story.

He tried using punches but that didn't work either, forcing him to blow them up as a last resort.

>Goku learns to fly at 13 yo
>runs from death in his 50s
how is this a good fight?

> PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
> Good fight choreography

That is not accurate comparison. Goku is running because he's completely spent after fighting through three and four stars plus the man is blind while One Star is at full power.

Started re-watching GT due to Super being on break this weekend and 2 weeks ago

It's so much worse than I remember...

Makes more sense. I don't remember GT that well, haven't seen it in awhile and don't have plans to re-watch it.

Yes but shit anyway.

Maybe

>plus the man is blind while One Star is at full power.

Goku was able to take on Yakon in complete pitch black darkness. This idea that him being blind makes him incapable of fighting is pure shit. On top of this, he's "spent" yet can't even fly???

No. A fusion of SS4 Gogeta and SSB Vegito couldn't even beat Supes.

This thread is dead long live the bread