Overlord season 2 is terrible. Change my mind

Overlord season 2 is terrible. Change my mind.

No.

/tbhreadd

By no I meant that for anime only guy after first season you could think YEAH AINZ GO GET THEM. Then suddenly he's barely here and 5ep wasted on life of some fucking lizards. Later it's a little better but still it's so slow. At least now we got Yandere princess and I am intrested what will she do for her Climb.

>what will she do for her Climb
Literally nothing

Chairtear was enough to make this season great.

No killing spree? Rape spree? Will she not gently rape Climb?

I haven't seen it yet but season 1 was pretty shit too so why would you be surprised?

She hasn't done shit aside from taking with her brother and another dude in 12 volumes.
I don't think they even revealed she was a yandere so soon in the novel.

So it will be boring till the end.

It should get pretty intetesting starting from the next episode.

I have high hopes for some hot Sebas-Ainz action now that he is filthy "traitor".

It's not very good, but I'm generally enjoying it. Just turn my brain off and watch stupid shit.

If you are expecting them to fight then you'll be dissapointed.
You will get Sebas in action, though.

No you're right. This season is absolutely horrendous.

No , I don't need them to fight even better if they don't. Just some intresting dialogue and some tension.

meh, i read the ln so i remain in indifferent
has a nice ed

Can't.
But it's not the studios fault. Blame the sorce material.

It makes me very sad, but I think you are right.

As much as i like the LN, the second season is indeed bad

>Wasted potential
It isn't supposed to be about Ainz this season, it's world building over the MC again. Just wait for season 3 for more bone-daddy.

>Anime only's getting butt flustered

It's the tolkien of anime, it takes it's time.

You can do that with a 24 episode season.

>season 3
>first arc is shitty workers
>second arc is Carne village
>third arc is 50% about the Kingdom and Empire hummies preparing for war
Uh

It's being true to the source Material for that chapter which is fine to me, if you are watching overlord for the anime alone rather than the LN, you are doing it wrong.

Read the LN, invest and immerse yourself in series and do that yourself.
Stop being a plastic fan if you're really interested in Overlord. Otherwise, why should we bother, week after week, to promote the series for free to people who will forget the series as soon as its run ends? Every week is the same thing. You could binge read a LN volume in a day or two as a working or studying individual if you opt to dedicate your entire free time to it. DO IT!

Like the volumes it's supposed to be adapting, yes.

The guy I replied too claimed people should wait for S3 for more Ainz and I was pointing out that even if we get a S3 Ainz will be absent through most of it.
I don't want a S3 anyway, they would probably ruin the La Shub Niggurath scene with their low budget faggotry.

No, it's actually pretty bad, despite the fact that it's adapting some of the best content in the series. Hopefully MadHouse pulls through for Volume 6, at least...

>climb
>brain

Who the fuck comes up with these names?

>Meme names
I had laughed so hard when i heard those names.

This is a Madhouse show, there will be no season 3

The only complaint I have with S2 is the QUALITY but that's all. The characters are cool and that's all that matters with this anime.

This, if they had done this with this season it would've probably turned much better. Now we won't get season 3

Parents.

>She hasn't done shit aside from taking with her brother and another dude in 12 volumes.
And making a pact with Demiurge & Albedo (if you notice, she was closing the windows before Climb entered her room in this episode, and in the novels, Climb saw that there were two cups of tea in the table...) and intentionally revealing the location of the women Climb, Sebas & Brain rescued to a spy.

It's fine user you you can have your own opinions we are not a hive mind

They should have turned the lizards into a flashback. The only thing we learn from the lizard thing is that Guardians are able to learn from their mistakes.

The second season should have been vol 5-7, then the season ends with Aura and Mare demanding a meeting with the emperor.

Episode 10 had me confused as hell, felt like i jumped into the middle of a new season. Season 2 felt like watching a race of autistic lizardmen sperg out as if they were raised on daytime television.

If you look at it episode by episode, it's pretty well done. It's just puzzling why they felt the lizard arc was so important.

The may the horrifying things cute for the anime. They decide to remove Nigredo entirely cause she is a walking horror movie. They would gloss over the cockroach room in vol 7 as well. Just imagine how they would deal with Calca clubbing with her paladins.

You are right. It's ok but waaaay too slow, less and and less people are going to watch it