ReLife Final Chapter

IT'S DONE, OH GOD WHY I'M GONNA MISS THEM SO MUCH

>imgur.com/a/NACeC

Final chapter is Arata going to Ohga's house because the new subject is his brother, he recognized everyone but the Ohga and his girlfriend didn't, only his brother managed to recognize Arata.

>Thank you for reading

Only the OVA is the last thing coming out after this.

Where's my timeskip with mommy Hishiron?

Sequel please?

do they end up together?

Why is it so fast? Usually it's really late Sunday or early Monday. Or we will have to wait 2 days for translation.

They already did in previous chapter

I hope the author at least does an extras chapter, showing more Kaizaki and Hishiro in adult form more. Two chapters isn't nearly enough.

You just have to wait for translations, the raws always came out on friday.

Are they cheering with shoes?

IT'S OVER

what a waste. this chapter should be just kaizaki and hoshiron fucking

Fuck, never knew about it. I always expected them to come out between Sunday/Friday. Now I know that they come out today and I have to suffer for 2 days without looking at this. Good it's the last chapter.

>no children
>no wedding
I mean I'm happy it was a happy ending and that the two leads got together, but the author could've have gone the full mile and given us the complete package.

I don't want to spoil myself so I will wait for translation with the full read but from the glimps and from what anons said it's a little dissapointment. After so long time we got good ending but we are shown so little of their time alone together.

you don't know that their marriage will hold
maybe it will fall apart after 2 years and Hoshiron will commit suicide

What a ride.

I've already expect the worse before, so a happy ending where Kaizaki and Hishiro do get together is better than I could have hoped for.

I need more cake Hishiro in my life

Can Kaizaki in his shota form impregnate the cake Hishiron?

Do I need to watch Re:Zero to understand this?

Yes because his body is still old

I don't think the ReLife technology is advanced enough to turn an adult into a shota.

The biggest crime was not giving us cake Hishiron in a wedding dress.

I'm happy with this.

The other way around.

Maybe a sequel is coming?