What are some anime you picked up purely because of a girl, and was it worth it?

What are some anime you picked up purely because of a girl, and was it worth it?
I picked up Amagi brilliant park several years after it aired just because of pictures of Sento, and it was surprisingly good.

Darling in the franxx was never even on my radar until I started seeing Oni everywhere on Sup Forums and I picked it up.
So far I like it. It's not in the top of my list this season, but it's pretty decent.

Amagi seemed like a dream show. Character names based of rappers, a fantasy SoL, and Sento being fucking perfect. It's a shame it didn't really go anywhere.

>and was it worth it?
No

Twelve Kingdoms

Fate/Stay Night way back in like... 2004 or 05? Saber was a very refreshing design to me at the time.

Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai, never would've watched if not for sena

Konosuba because of Megumin.
I really liked it, but it didn't take long before I realised that while Megumin is cute and all, Aqua is best girl and even Lalatine is better than Megumin.

Sena is indeed best girl.

Kotonoha no Niwa (Garden of Words) is also one. The amount of gifs this movie had is insane

No it was a waste of time besides the meme OP

Worth it for Sento, then proceed with light novel and doujin. She's one of the best KyoAni girls after all, and the series itself has some of those best.

Steins;Gate, because of Kurisu. I kept seeing these images floating around and they planted the seed.

Not worth it at all. It is one of the worst anime I have seen.

Muse is also Godly, in fact the entire faerie trio are. Not a single worst girl in the entire show. I still want a faerie spinoff for more Muse.

Dropped the show early in the first season.
Thinking about picking it up again because of this lovely giantess.

The ambition of Nobunga Oda

Season 2 never

Not sure if i wanted to continue but watched the first 2 seasons of Symphogear because of her.

Does it get better or worse?

>Sentofag
Ma dark skinned fella

Sento is overrated in all honesty.

Who is the most underrated Brilliant Park? I honestly think it is Muse.

She's so cute. I read volume 8 and liked her even more. Kanye and 50cent a best

I disagree.
The fairies are rated pretty high though.

Muse seems to get least love out of the trio. Maybe the AV lady or the accountant are more underrated?

I only started watching Urusei Yatsura because of Lum.

>What are some anime you picked up purely because of a girl
I prefer female main characters/all female cast so like 90% of them.
>was it worth it?
Most of the time. I'm easily entertained.

why does Yozora bully her so much?

Jealousy.

There's this thing called romance my child, it makes people do weird shit. Yozora was envious and scared that Sena was gonna steal Kodaka from her so she bullies her hoping that she'd keep her distance. But unfortunately Sena being the Meat that she is actually kinda took a liking to Yozora so yeah...

>watch show for a girl
>only in last 3 episodes

Not worth

Totally worth it.

Accountant was smoking hot

Yozora is a jealous chestlet with an awful personality. Sena is a beautiful and talented bombshell with an idiosyncratic personality.