UQ Holder! 146 (2018) (Digital) (danke-Empire)

>UQ Holder! 146 (2018) (Digital) (danke-Empire)
userscloud.com/6gn2tfchv4u3/146
mega.nz/#!qmxk0KxS!Ks1YWExid0yzy1qt8saTRo9q7pbVJsv9Xm7HLf33h1Y

>p001

>p002

>p003

>p004

>p005

>p006

>p007

>tfw UQH will get cancelled soon
God I can't wait to be free of this shit. It hasn't been good since Dana's training arc.

>p008

>p009

>p010

>p011

>p012-013

>p014

>p015

>p016

>p017

>p018

>p019

>p020-021

>p022

Reminder

>p023

>p024

>p025

>p026

>p027

>p028

>p029

>p030

Unf.

>p031

>p032

>p033

>p034

>p035

>p036

>p037

>p038

>p039

>p040-041

>p042 (end)

Thanks for the dump.

This is the best thing Akamatsu has ever drawn.

Why didn't you dump this in the other thread?

Once this is axed how many of you will read Hackamatsu next manga?

I won't.
>Love Hina went to shit post-timeskip and was mediocre before it
>Negima was shit from the start with the only impressive things being Ken's competency with various languages and a handful of moments
>UQH had maybe two good arcs after a rough start then went to shit

A.I. Love You is the only shit he's done that's more than a 6/10. I don't even fucking know why I read UQH after Negima.

You don't get to take your cool cyborg limbs to the afterlife?

>only impressive things being Ken's competency with various languages and a handful of moments

That body is traitorously good.

>no naked Santa

Could have saved this manga.

>you can hear her coming from a mile away

god this manga should have more naked touta

i wish japan laws let him draw penises of semi-teen boys. it's not like japan facebook isn't full of guys around 15 posting their butts and dicks for some "lulz"

what kind of chump loses lives in modern mario games?

This drama and entire action is needless. Eva could have soloed or saved everyone without breaking a sweat.

Thanks bro.

Eva is crippled in strength.

Nowhere near the point of being weaker than the combine might of the current known members of UQH. She can teleport, fly, has hax multi-barriers, and is easily faster than hypersonic, and can freeze things at absolute zero.

>Once this is axed how many of you will read Hackamatsu next manga?
It is not getting axed and it'll be his last manga.

>Eva could have
So just like in the previous series?

Yes, but she has an excuse for being tied down by Nagi's curse or in other instances she wants Negi to get himself dirty in the mud so may grow and become stronger.

I will, I like his style.

YES BEST BOY IS ALIVE

>mfw no shy glasses qt to cuddle with

>finishing off sidequests gets you another 1up
Why haven't I found an isekai with an MC with his powerset?

>Kirie is not relevant
>Good chapter
Of course.

His fight choreography sucked and the backgrounds never impressed me either

Where did it all go so wrong?

I actually liked this chapter. Of course Gengoro not dying sorta killed it a little but I appreciate that Cutlass is finally gone and the plot can continue.
>inb4 there are more Cutlass clones.

I really wanted her to be redeemed. Can't get enough of brown skinned amputees.

I think the issue with Cutlass being redeemed is that trying to save everyone just isn't feasible and redeeming her would go against that.
Her crying at her end however was pretty sad. It's a rotten fate to be created a weapon, raised and used as a weapon should only to find your purpose taken from you and your only lasting mark is an emotional scar on an immortal.

So deliciously lewd.

Fun chapter, but I was kind of curious on how well Touta would handle a nuclear bomb.
Ever since the Negima flashback chapter, the manga has gotten real fun again.

>worst girl is going to win again
Why does Hackamatsu keep doing this?

Because he loves tsunderes.

Why do nips have such a hard on for bitches?

how this wasn't axed yet is a mystery

How well does it sell?

Because they have shit taste and enjoy verbal / physical abuse?

Oh Karin

Fuck you I don't want this to be canceled

>Karin isn't the main girl

What a fuckup.

>New chapter
>Not even 100 posts before getting in danger of dying
>22 IPs
Man, this series really died.

I'll take comfy over shitposting

Decent chapter. It's a bit cheap that Gengoro didn't die but he was much of a character to elicit too much audience emotion either way.
How his power works is cute though.

His impacts are good but yeah the choreography has always been his weakness.

Sales have improved since the anime came out. Just not popular on Sup Forums that much anymore.

I find Akamatsu's tone for the series a bit jarring. On one hand he wants to portrait how oh so dire and grim some things are, on the other hand he undercuts most of the drama with his romcom brand humor and nothing is ever serious. I know this kind of mix can work, but with UQHolder it feels a bit schizophrenic. It's as if the characters are aware that they're in a manga.

Agreed. I think it worked better for Negima, since even at its darkest UQ Holder's consistently a darker manga, but it doesn't work here with the more dramatic and dire tone.

That, and Negima doesn't feel like it shoehorned it in as much with some of its more dramatic moments. Or maybe it just didn't feel as drastic a shift, on account of my above statement.

>people still swearing how the manga will be axed
How long have you shitposters been saying this with literally nothing happening?

Touta and Eva haven't fucked yet.

I didn't know that it existed until the anime came on.
Shocking considering Negima is one of my favourite manga. So I binged the 140 chapters.

I don't know how Ken did it but I am 400% invested in Tota and Kitty's relationship and just want them to be happy.

So now that Cutlass is permadead that means there shouldn't be anything stopping them from using the timestop to take down Negi, right?

Another one of her siblings will step up to take her place.

That kinda why the reintroduction of Negi turned into such a shitshow dor me. He gradually built up Touta and Kitty and the new characters in general and just as you're on board with it and want to read about their adventures and progress, he goes monthly and starts with the Negi extravaganza, plus grinding the Kitty/Touta stuff to a indeterminate halt. I'm slowly getting back into it, but the monthly schedule still isn't helping.

Knowing Akamatsu, it will be an exact clone that received the other one's memories upon her "death".

>she's going to lose again
I fucking hate Akamatsu.

They never will, retard.

>no Kirie
>more Karin
This chapter was great

Kirie stop posting

>side glance by Santa

Betraying his waifu.

Stop LARPing

Its only RPing since its over the internet.