Shuukan Shounen Hachi ch5

I didn't come here to feel

is this good?

Only one way to truly find out if YOU like it. You could read Jitsu wa watashi wa to get a feel for the authors style, if you want.

I have read jitsu wa (well, haven't finished).
kinda got tired of it towards the end. is this basically the exact same?

It is probably different.

Jwww had a Live TL thread, a Raw dump of the current chapter (which was ~10 chapters ahead) and a chapter dump thread. It was plenty fun.

Advertisement for scanlation group personel:

Is definitely different but i think this is good on it's on way.

Advertisement for scanlation group personel:

(I'm not affiliated with them.)

How do you feel about this chapter?

I think it moved too fast, and i would like to see more of the senpai but overall i think it was nice.

It feels like a really bad bakuman.
This isn't worth a weekly dump.

Thanks for posting it, I wasn't around. Chapter 6 on Sunday most likely

thanks

Feels like that. The wall feels to certain. I wonder how he gets rid of this doom and gloom, I need a bit more light-heartedness.

Does this mean the RAW will be released on Sunday?

We currently have the raws for 6 and 7. 6 is translated and just gotta typeset it, 7 going to be translated most likely tomorrow.

Please stop reminding me.
Senpai is too cute holy shit.

Not-Allium is cuter.

he's a guy.....

w-world trigger???

So?

I don't get that reference?

How is that related to world trigger?

>Go from original and cute supernatural romcom to harem battleshonenshit with Nasu ranking system rip off

How

The ranks wars

Maybe it won't play a big role?

Not-Allium was cut down by his friend calling MC's horribly drawn manga interesting, despite him never achieving that.

Maybe the ranks fluctuate a lot?

Shouldn't you be able to draw better? With rank x?

This is a two-year specialized drawing course not a school, so "transfer" students might just drop in. There might be other manga related stuff too.

>>Go from original and cute supernatural romcom to harem battleshonenshit with Nasu ranking system rip off
i don't see the problem, you need to learn how to enjoy yourself user(if you don't life is hell)

I am wondering if the Author will dial up the seriousness too far / too soon like at the end of Jitsu wa.

Or that he will slip into writing the type of story he is not as good at conveying.

IS this the main girl? Cause she's waaaaaaaaaay cuter then Dumbpire.

Remilia?!

>she is even doing her pose
This is an expy of remilia, right?

As far as I understand Eiji it's always that it goes from "dead serious" to "oops didn't mean it that way" kind of thing. I'm ok with the current pace, and im interested to see how it develops overall. The end of Jitsu wa was it's own thing, I didn't mind except the fact that it had to end ;_;

>Fake vampire.

Dropped.

No idea?

It was quite a rocky ending. It felt a bit fast and a bit ill-prepared / foreshadowed.

>Fake vampire.
Alledged fake vampire!

Is this a meme translation?

You know that "thick" is a word with an actual meaning, right?

Not anymore I don't. Internet is hell.

I hate that bastardized word that is thrown around as an excuse for overweightedness and obesity.

actually, is suppose to be for "healthy amouth of meat" (like when stockings press a little the legs), but yeah, the internet also corrupted it's original corrputed meaning into being for obesity

Nah. "Meat on dem bones." was corrupted before that.

(Turns out even BMI might be too far on the right, as it was adjusted/created when people were already getting fatter. ~18 might be the true goal.)