OTP

They are, though.

Would you?

god I love my wife and her cute butt

Author is a lesbian pervert.

Shut up Hana, you are my wife.

Yes.

this episode was amazing

Eiko doesn't deserve your constant insults.

My daughterwife, Hana-chan, is very cute.

Tamato is the best gf/wife material

Her shoulders look so smooth

Yes she is, Tama-chan.

Eiko is for sensei.

It was written by a turbolesbian who loves Saki. If anything it's still not lewd enough.

That hand gets me every time.

Sensei has her tranny lover.

Sensei is gayer than Eiko.

If there shitty boys in this show or is all cute girls doing cute stuff?

Tranny is just a gay friend from her LGBTQAIGFVMSD+ group.

All girls

Ok thatnks.

Main cast is all girls but there have been a couple guys that show up.

Please keep your fanfiction to yourself.

But no romance or anything like that right?

Only between girls unless you count parents existing.

Ok thanks.

Not as bad as the Eiko x Sensei fanfiction.

Butthurt Kamucuck detected.

Please don't help him shit up the thread.

Yes

Comfy paizuri with Shion-neesan!

Naizuri > paizuri

Tama-chan is perfection.

Wrong.

Literally the body proportions of a baby

Double paizuri with Shion and Hannen!

Same director as GochiUsa, the most intelligent anime ever made

This anime is overly lewd for what it should be and I'm glad it's not nearly as popular in niplandia as proper shows going on.

You must interact with some attractive babies, dude.

That top is too lewd. Kamu is too lewd.

Manga translation Volume 1: mega.nz/#!YNJhABzI!BUqHFwFKuaKaGQUvjNHfcixiSm8uEqTF41kyQ0KLn5g

If I turn NEET for a couple years will I develop a juicy ass like this?

Anime has reached its peak.

That's clearly a plain.

100% genuine universal perfection.

There are two cute little peaks hidden under the ribbon.

Absolutely healing

10/10

Holy shit! Did this show do the Hinako Note thing and get mega-lewd all of a sudden?
I need to start watching it again.

She's completely smooth. I don't think she has nipples.

Not hinako note lewd though, god my dick would explode seeing tama do these things though

Hinako Note wasn't even mega-lewd, it had a few lewd scenes here and there (most notably Hinako's occasional baths, that girl cosplaying as a dog, and the endcards) and that was it. I don't get how people still see it as the lewdest SoL ever made, hell even Hidamari Sketch was lewder on average.

The fact that you didn't quote OP kinda bothers me. Lewd dialogue is as important as lewd imagery.

FUCK! Your right!

>your
*you're

Sorry!

I'd say it can be even more important depending on the case.

>Fresh lychee
What did she mean by this? What is on Hannen's front side, hidden by her bathing suit, and red like fresh lychee?

A classy bean.

A smelly, over-used bean.

puffy

well you convinced me i will now start watching slow start
you made some convincing points regarding the plot and character depth/development

I want to play with this bean.

Now I want to see an anime of cute girls trying to deal with cute diseases.

More like Penis Start.

Well shit now I have to watch that

Take note that Slow Start is actually good, though.

Yes, you should watch it if you enjoy moe SoL anime. I think people use the term "generic" to criticize the show, but it really doesn't matter. Not every anime has to be revolutionary "Madoka of Evangelion of anime", "deconstruction" or something. The animation quality is far above any other anime of the genre this season and it can even be funny. The characters are all also likable. It is my favorite of the 10 anime this season that I'm currently watching.

>More like Vagina Start.
Fixed.

Eiko Rape DJ WHEN

This episode was weird because it was the only episode were I wasn't afraid that shit was going to get real at any moment.

I wanna force Kamu to watch Eiko getting ravished by sensei.

Man Hinako Note, few times I have felt fanservice more desperate than that. It probably wasn't the intention, but I always got a "please watch our show" vibe.

how can she be so cute

Season of the skin-fang?

That's probably because you're biased against it. Had any other show done those exact same scenes, you'd have been fine with them, but because it's a show you found bad it's forced and desperate. And just like said, there weren't many fanservicey scenes in the show either, but because they're the the only few things people remember about it (or the only things they know about it) they act like the entire show is nothing but them.
The only thing that really feels forced for me is the amount of dislike for that show, I've seen most arguments as to why it became so infamous but I still feel like people blow its mediocrity way out of proportion. Maybe they just want the endcards to get posted again.

It just gets flak because it's the only real cute girl show to air that season. I do agree that it's rather mediocre besides the fanservice but the hate is still silly.

based

>I wanna force sensei to watch Eiko getting ravished by Kamu.
Fixed.

Force her because she'd get bored immediately?

isn't that Interviews with Monster Girls

That's more cute girls with cute disabilities.
Works out the same though.

I typically really dislike hyperactive genki girls, and I almost dropped the show when Tama showed up. But for some reason I find that I'm really like her and that she's turning into my favorite character. Not sure what happened but somehow they managed to make her a pretty fun and likeable character.

It's panty inspection day

otp

This would be a great shirt if it didn't have her name below the picture

The fuck is Hannen doing

In Hinako note,blonde and Kuina never wear bikini at all..but in slow start,all of 4 girls can wear it.

Eating over the trash can so she doesn't have to clean up crumbs. Slightly more complex than the eating-over-the-sink maneuver.

Am I the only one who feels a strong hidamari sketch influence in this?

Eiko>Hannen>Shion>Sensei>>>Tamate>>>>>>Hana>>Kamuri

Out of the main girls, I only like Eiko. Tamate is ok, but Hana and Kamuri is shit.

Exactly my thoughts.

One of the only recent genki characters that doesn't annoy me at all.
Also I feel a huge urge to hug Tamate.