What the fuck was his problem?

Seriously though. Is there a worse character in all of anime personality wise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FAUnDDTz30k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The show needed some kind of conflict.

He's literally the Superman to Lelouch's Batman.

>Not liking or understanding Suzaku.

>hating on Suzaku
What happened to you, Sup Forums?

>Be Suzaku
>"The ends do not justify the means"
>Murdered his father

The blacked Princess in Grancrest Senki is worse personaliy wise.

Show would have been 100x times better if he was replaced with suzaku from sengoku rance.

How?

God I fucking hated him. He did so many things wrong yet the show kept the narration that he was basically jesus.

Not even close to Shinji or Subaru.

Nice try. Here's the correct order:
>be Suzaku
>murdered his father
>wants to fucking die because of it
>'The ends do not justify the means'

>hating on based Suzaku
I hope he flips his shit in S3 when Lelouch comes back. Suzaku agreed to the Requiem because that would mean Lelouch would die for his sins and killing Euphie. Coming back alive cancels that so I hope he will get animous towards Lefag again

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

>"The ends do not justify the means"
He didn't actually believe that, it's just a justification he used to oppose Zero or any rebel forces, because supporting them equals to admitting that he was wrong for killing his father who advocated resistance toward Britannia imperialism.

She could end the war and chaos instantly but is too retarded.

would you?

Because he has no penis.

Yes. No homo.

here's something way worse than Suzaku.

Suzaku is guilty for being too self-righteous and short-sighted. But I think we all can agree that there are far shittier characters than him even in the same anime.

>implying you wouldn't do the same in his position

Kallen.

Jewgi is the real worst character in Code Geass

megane Suzaku?

This pic is disgusting. Suzaku is a Chad, not a fucking hipster

I would at least pick a better amnesiac vulnerable pussy to take advantage of.

No one remembers this lovely girl?

She and pic related cunt kinda redeemed themselves at the end.

Both he and Lelouche were crazy as hell, the thing is Suzaku was too naive at the outset and in the end Lelouche was right about Brittania need an external force to be changed.

This 100%

>Main characters hanging out together in comfy setting
>No C.C.
Why?

Suzaku is legit one of my all time favourite anime characters. Love that fucking hypocritical dipshit.

Also I want to put my dick in his butt. No homo.

>Lelouche was right about Brittania need an external force to be changed
>Lelouch literally had to become prince and change the empire from the inside in order for ZR to work

Okay

I want to hug Zerozaku

>Kallen and Suzaku
But my boy Gino claimed her puss. Suzaku should get Anya.

I realized upon rewatch how really sad both Suzaku's and Lelouch's fates were. They were teenagers, for fucks sake.

I like Suzaku even though he was so fucking WRONG about everything

>But my boy Gino claimed her puss. Suzaku should get Anya.
You're silly.

Suzaku gets Nunnally

Here we go again

Is it me or do they look very slightly older here? A bit with Kallen but more clearly with Nunnally.

he did literally nothing wrong. the rest of the BK were about to sell out lelouch too.

>forgets he did that only thanks to geass

okay

When you think about it. Suzaku was right all along.
If Lelouch had done the same thing and went back to be a prince and then worked inside Britannia he could have become a legit potential new emperor like Schneizel was.

Don't look to much into that pic, it's not "official/canon" art.

What happens if once Nunnally becomes Emperor she finds out Suzaku pushed Lelouch into suicide and grows to hate not only him but everyone cheering on the demon emperor's death?

Lelouch at least had C.C. Suzaku literally had no one save for Euphie and that ended in disaster. In hindsight it's no wonder he kept losing sight of himself and his goal.

>If Lelouch had done the same thing and went back to be a prince and then worked inside Britannia he could have become a legit potential new emperor like Schneizel was.
True, but at the same time if Lelouch never became Zero would Suzaku have gotten anywhere?
I guess if you want to change the system you have to have the royal blood.

So? Remember that Lelouch wanted all Britannia destroyed so why would he need to make himself Emperor for an elaborate display of his death unless he saw its existence as beneficial to the world instead of wiping it out?

I don't think Ougi is that great of a character, but I never though him abandoning Lelouch was that unreasonable. Yes, the BK was manipulated by Schneizel into betraying Lulu but what the fuck you would do upon learning he was a Britannian prince and about geass?

Interesting question is, would the rest of the BK sold him out if Ougi had stayed loyal?

because without something like Lelouch's geass no one would change shit from the inside

Imagine if Adolf didn't get any opposition from the British Empire.
Same case here.

Nah, that guy died for his bro while Nina got away with everything.

>comparing Lelouch to Hitler
wat

No I'm pretty sure Lelouch only seeked vengeance on whomever was involved with killing his mom and handicapping his imouto. He became the emperor later on to secure a peaceful world for nunally to live in.

> if Lelouch never became Zero would Suzaku have gotten anywhere?
Prince Lelouch could have searched for him and made him his personal knight like Euphie did.

> would the rest of the BK sold him out if Ougi had stayed loyal?
No, Ougi is the one who really convinced the others... but he had his reasons.

my point is that SOMEBODY has to stop the crazy imperialist

>Lelouch
>crazy imperialist

maybe during Zero Requiem only

This. Zero Requiem was both brillant and fucking sad as fuck. ;_;

you get what I mean

He literally said in the first episode he wanted to destroy all of Britannia
So there was no point for him becoming Emperor then

No I really don't.

>So there was no point for him becoming Emperor then
Wouldn't achieve that without geass, yep.

He has the right to become Emperor because of his bloodline retard. If he could have just done that in the beginning there would have been no point to the show at all so why did he need to become Emperor to begin with?

So, should we be worried about pic related?

Basically would you stop a hated totalitarian on his way to world domination if YOU could?

That change wouldn't have happened from anyone within the Brittanian and supporters. Lelouche was an outside factor that when injected caused the change. No matter how high Suzaku would have risen in the ranks, he wouldnt have been able to change anything.

>That change wouldn't have happened from anyone within the Brittanian and supporters.
>Same supporters that allowed a Japanese Knight into their ranks

Okay

Kallen looks awesome in this picture.

>not liking suzaku
Fuck off OP

Lelouch, C.C, Suzaku are the holy trinity of anime characters.

ow the edge

Replace that dead girl with C.C and we will have a good picture.

He was exiled, you idiot. He didn't have any rights and if he didn't use his geass, no one would let him become emperor, especially after he admitted to killing Charles.

>why did he need to become Emperor to begin with?
because Schneizel would have taken over Britannia and made things worse?

> he wouldn't have been able to change anything.
If Suzaku had become the knight of One and took Japan for himself, things in Japan would have changed a lot.
And if all of a sudden, the best Britannian knight is a foreigner, the people and military opinion would change a lot too.

I mean, it's a weird version, of a lot of civil rights/peaceful movements that happened irl.

>Brittanians would let some eleven to become emperor

okay

There are many.

Expand your library if this is as deep as you go.

>because Schneizel would have taken over Britannia and made things worse?
That wasn't his reason for becoming Emperor

>If Suzaku had become the knight of One and took Japan for himself, things in Japan would have changed a lot.
And how many brethren would he have to kill before that like with Tohdoh? Surely Japanese would accept some mass murdering traitor as their master.

I've been telling you. In R3 Suzaku gets a harem..

>Surely Japanese would accept some mass murdering traitor as their master.
You mean like his father?

The same Japan that needed a fucking Britannian Prince to lead them because they were so incompetent themselves?

>And if all of a sudden, the best Britannian knight is a foreigner, the people and military opinion would change a lot too.
Also doubtful it would change much considering this foreigner still would be just their obedient lapdog.

>And if all of a sudden, the best Britannian knight is a foreigner, the people and military opinion would change a lot too.
Him becoming apart of the Knight of Rounds was already a big change in itself.

>That wasn't his reason for becoming Emperor
It was in big part.
Lelouch knew that Schneizel would be the one who would take the throne after the Emperor was dead And he knew that Schneizel had nukes.
So basically, if Lelouch didn't took the throne in time, Schneizel would have taken over Britannia and over the world with his nukes.

>Japanese would accept some mass murdering traitor as their master.
At least, their new "master" would not order to kill everyone in a city just because he lost something and don't want daddy to know about it.
I'm talking about this kind of improvements...

>You mean like his father?
His father didn't betray and didn't pacify his own people to please their oppressors.

>The same Japan that needed a fucking Britannian Prince to lead them because they were so incompetent themselves?
And they turned against him when he was revealed even when he helped them. You think quisling like Suzaku would be better received?

Fuck no.

>dead
user, I...

Moot trolled. Suzaku lol'd.

Is that thread still archived?

>At least, their new "master" would not order to kill everyone in a city just because he lost something and don't want daddy to know about it. I'm talking about this kind of improvements...
He would be too busy with pacifying subsequent rebellions against him.

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

All the stupid CG memes I have saved still make me giggle like a retard.

>In once second, Suzaku got a personal kill count that is equal to around half of all dead in World War 2
Noice

>His father didn't betray and didn't pacify his own people to please their oppressors.
Kugurugi was going to send them to kill themselves to begin with. The Japs didn't know what he was planning to do so they would have died for nothing not knowing any better and only Todoh and Kaguya know that Suzaku was what ultimately saved them.

>And they turned against him when he was revealed even when he helped them
You do realize you're making Japan look bad right? Also them betraying Lelouch was largely out of fear of his power than him being a Britanian

*Also them betraying Lelouch is all because FUCKING JEWGI IS AN UNLOYAL CUNT WHO WANTED SOME MEXICAN PUSSY

He's just misunderstood. No one else could survive entirely on a diet of crayons and lighter fluid.

Shut up and fap to Suzaku

Koo koo ka choo Mrs Robinson.

Best code ment.
youtube.com/watch?v=FAUnDDTz30k