Dragon Ball Super

Why can't he win?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Herms98/status/972038504992587776?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do we praise Toriyama when Toei seems to do a better job than him?

90's DB era:
> Filler for characters that Toriyama forgot/ignores
> Giving Vegeta a scene for his initial SS transformation
> Tried to fix Toriyama's "the legendary SS is born every x amount of years" by creating Broly
> Driving episode
> Giving Kid Future Trunks a better reason to transform into SS (Gohan dying vs he always had it)
> Otherworld Tournament (the only real full tournament in DBZ)
> Pikkon
> Having Vegetto fight Buuhan as Base before going SS
> SS4 design over SS Re-color

DB Revival era:
> Better Bardock story (TV Special vs Minus)
> Giving Frost a "fake hero" backstory, instead of being just a less evil Freeza
> Making Hit, Black, Merged Zamasu more threatening, instead of being much weaker like their outline counterparts
> Giving Future Trunks and Future Mai more to do in the Trunks arc
> Baseball episode
> Giving Buu at least two fights in DBS
> Showing Freeza's ToP recruitment, and a spar between him and Goku
> Giving Gohan a scene where he re-unlocks Mystic/Ultimate
> Even though the anime team had plans to make Jiren talk, Toriyama said that he doesn't speak. So the anime team had to follow through with this.
> Anime team created Kale, and is responsible for Toriyama for creating Caulifla
> Freeza donating his energy to Goku (Planet Namek re-enactment) was thought of by the anime team
> Toriyama's Ribrianne was only fat. The anime team created the cute girl Brianne De Chateau to transform into her
> Kefla possibly being a Toei-creation given that Caulifla and Kale aren't as close in the manga, and that they both were only created because of Toei

Apologize

Frieza celebration thread

El Hermano

>goku blanco doesn't win
Spics btfo

HOW the fuck can MUI Goku lose to Jiren? The preview showed that a full powered Jiren struggling against him.

> Toei works with Toriyama (he doesn't only work with Toyo)
> Toei created Kale
> Toriyama created Caulifla directly in response to Toei
> Both Saiyans are part of his outline

Both are canon. Deal with it, cutegang haters

Have any previous Spoilers like these every been right?

>HOW the fuck can MUI Goku lose to Jiren?
Didn't Whis say someone in the ToP was "even stronger than a God of Destruction"? Isn't that Jiren?

Of course Goku can't beat him. All he can do is wear him out.

Luckily Freeza is still alive, so he should be enough to beat a battered Jiren.

Why did they throw Goten in the garbage completely?

goku, vegeta and some others are all stronger than some of the weaker gods of destruction. probably not stronger than beerus though who seems to be the strongest being just below the angels and zeno

So did the manga apparently lost it's status as the only version of DBS that works closely with Toriyama?

twitter.com/Herms98/status/972038504992587776?s=19

Because Gohan does enough jobbing for two, if not much more.

What can a battered Frieza do against a battered Jiren? Frieza able to do anything against Jiren will be more of an asspull than Goku’s unlimited Ki and unlimited stamina and mastering of Ul in 20 minutes

>goku, vegeta and some others are all stronger than some of the weaker gods of destruction
Only the rookie GoD, Toppo

And Vegeta had to self-detonate for that

chadforceXcutegang doujin when?

This was always the case. The anime team is just less vocal about it

He should have known better than to steal a jobber form from his failure of a son.

Goten has been garbage since 1995

He turned into Ash Ketchum, if he wins the series ends, so he is forced to lose by the director's hand, even if the narrative naturally would lead to him winning.

It's what happens when you want to over-extend a story's duration, a zombification of a show, if you will.

He's the Hope of all Jobbers

Slips out of the form?

Jiren blasts him point blank and eliminates him after he finally gets serious. Looks like there is no excuse for Jobku

Maybe he just accidentally goes out of bounds, according to the spoilers it seems like they are still ready to fight.

Amazing. How do you do it, Freeza-sama? You've always been like this, ever since the day I first met you; always ready to meet the next challenge... I see it now, this day has made it all too clear. You're better than me Freeza-sama. You are the best.

>Freeza
>Who's been doing jack shit to about all the remaining U11 members is supposed to some how survive against Jiren
Should have just ended it with number advantage

This whole thing is giving me flashbacks to the Kalos League.

It never had that status.

Going out of bounds means you are eliminated

They aren't ready to fight. They know its not over cause freeza is still in

If that was the case then Jiren wouldn't be caught unaware. They still think the fight can go on, according to the notes.

Jiren has a habit of being caught off guard. it happened to him 3 times in episode 127 even though he knew freeza and 17 were in

>canon
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
'Bardock Father of Goku' special
'History of Trunks' special

>what-ifs / fan-fic trash
Dragon Ball Grand Tour
Dragon Ball Super
Movies and comics (but honourable mentions to Broly and Gogeta)

Anyone claiming otherwise is baiting and safely ignored.

And he wasn't caught off guard against Hit.
On top of this, 17 can't be sensed, while Freeza can.

well, the show implied that there are several other weak gods. champa especially

freeza caught him off guard in episode 127 even though he can be sensed

The wording implies that is over, but they'd LIKE to continue.
I'm gonna trust Herms on this one.

My point was that they want to continue and look at Zeno as if asking that they could.
If Jiren knew that Freeza was still in he could easily sense him and not be caught off guard, why'd he be looking at Zeno if he knows Freeza is still in and a threat?

Gokeks are trying to grasp at straws rather than accepting their boy jobbed

Forgot Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! on canon list.

>Godgeta is 2 - 0 against Goku
>Godhan is in the triple digits-0 against Caulifla
>Piccolo remains unhated and beloved by all
>Subfags still have the award for most shit taste in the world
>Faulconer crew continue to have good taste in music
>Power Level charts remain more canon than Super

What happens next?
Stay tuned for the next episode of Dragon Ball Sup Forums!

Goatku
Godku
The GOAT

Last week Sup Forums told me goku was not a jobber

>The Kalos League
I just have to remind myself at least it's not the Unova league

Only goku could asspull an angel technique and still job

I hope that after the show ends you faggots who spam the same shit every thread finally fuck off.

Reminder that Frieza is going to win the whole thing.

>introduced as basically a more domesticated kid goku in the sayaman arc
>do nothing meaningful with him besides make him an accessory to fuse with for present Trunks

goten didn't ask for this

Freeza will become the supreme ruler

this is real?

>tfw you have a God of Destruction and the strongest mortal in the multiverse on your team, but the other side as Frieza-Sama

This is how it's going to end:

>Goku wakes up
>It's the Android saga
>Everything (including the Buu saga) after this was just a dream
>Yamcha comes in the room and says "Hey you're awake! Everyone has gone training to face Cell. You coming as well?"

Is there a cuter boy in db than goten?

Goku, when he was younger.

As expected.

Kid Gohan
Kid Goku

Way more cuter than Cuckten.

BASED

Gohan is indeed better than Goten, but I ain't putting him in the same tier as Goku in DB.

both wrong, Goten is cutest and that's all he is

Imagine if Toriyama was like Togashi, the girls couldve been fun like Machi and Shizuku.

>fujobait
No thanks.

Jiren without UI beats MUI Goku

GOcucks btfo

Goku or Ash, Who is the bigger choker?

> implying smartphone db games aren't canon

trash understanding of canon

Pan

Vados-kun is so sexy.

Still waiting Gohanfag.

>frieza being the hero in the end
I don’t dislike the idea

Disgusting newfag.

I know
I still like the idea of a little brother for gohan that acts more like their father, but he's a complete nothing and waste of effort

Looks less Mexican than Caulifla

Thats toriyama for you

Wow she is cute!

Goten pretty much doesn't exist.

They could've made Goten and Trunks badass, especially in their teens, i would've preferred them to be the new Co-MCs instead of Goku and Vegeta.
What went wrong?

Fuck off

Canon
> Jaco the Galactic Patrolman + DB Minus
> Dragon Ball
> Dragon Ball Z/Kai
> Yo! Son Goku Returns!
> Dragon Ball Super

Contains canon content, but mostly not canon
> Bardock the Father of Goku
> History of Trunks
> Dragon Ball Online (and Xenoverse to a much lesser extent)

Not canon
> DBZ Movies 1 -13
> Dragon Ball GT
> Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans
> Episode of Bardock
> Dragon Ball Heroes
> Dragon Ball FighterZ

Freeza is going to heaven after he runs out of time, by saving the multiverse he has become a bigger hero than Goku or Jiren

My dim-witted brother is trying to cling to another man's victory. How pathetic!

But who is Goten?

such a shame what they did to videl in super and last two episodes of z

Broly is canon, no matter what you say.

Goku's only been jobbing consistently throughout Super. Ash has been choking Leagues for 20 years.

They should've let them kill Super Buu and kept Goku, Vegeta and Gohan dead.

Gohan struggles against the restraints. No matter how much force he uses or energy he expends, the bonds refuse to yield. It's as if the inanimate objects want him to suffer as much as she does. Caulifla stands above him laughing callously at his feeble attempts to flee. He reminds her of pathetic prey desperately trying to escape from the clutches of the predator. The only difference is that while sometimes in nature the creature manages to escape, here there is no such hope.
He glares at her when he realizes the futility of his endeavor. He might not be able to get away but he can at least deny her the satisfaction of victory. Unfortunately he has no idea what she has planned. She rips off his pants and exposes him. Waves of fear begin to assault him. He thought she just wanted to beat him. What the hell is she doing? "Since you lost to me, that means I own you now" she states matter-of-factly. He practically snarls but it does nothing to deter her intent. Caulifla kicks him across the face and the impact sends him over until he's lying on his front. As he struggles to breath with his face in the dirt, he feels something. Something very wrong. Something that should never happen. Something that he'd never imagined in his worst nightmares. Caulifla forces the metallic object into his anal cavity, violating him in the most heinous way. He squirms and he strains and he yells until his lungs are empty but nothing stops her. He could never stop her. "Cry for me, make me feel it" she laughs.
Blood beings to seep from the invasion onto the ground, the earth drinking in his blood. Caulifla is vicious and sadistic. Every cry of anguish is like music to her ears. She conducts the symphony of pain while Gohan begs to be anywhere other than here. He doesn't get his wish. He only gets more pain. After what seems like an eternity of suffering, she finally ceases torturing him. "From now on, your name is Cummyfla, bitch" she laughs.

>20 years

Nigga is still 10, he has only been on his adventure for a week.

everyone knew Jiren>>Goku>everyone else they just like to shitpost

>thinking Super has a consistent power scale

wew laddies

>What went wrong?
The Bio Broly movie bombed

Goku has been BTFO like what.... 3 times in this tourney? his body has to be shot.

This is the first time Jiren is even tired. My guess is stamina. I think theyre probably very even

Cooler and Broly are popular enough to be auto-include in every DB game, now that Broly got a counterpart in Universe 6, I hope Cooler-le lizard will appear there too. And Frost can stay erased, no one cared about him ever

Timeskip Goten who actually trains AND wants to fight can probably kick Gohan's ass

Ash's only major victory happened in a filler region, so I'd give it to him. Goku at least is deemed capable enough to be trained by the highest deities.

This gives me the biggest chills. Holy fucking shit, this is one of the most powerful speeches of ALL TIME.

"Amazing. How do you do it, Kakarot?

You've always been like this, ever since the day I first met you; always ready to meet the next challenge, even if it's bigger than you are...

It was the same on Namek. You had improved so much that it made Recoome like he was standing still. Your power had increased so dramatically since our battle on Earth that I thought you had done it, I thought that you had become a Super Saiyan! It tore me apart! How could a low-class soldier accomplish so easily what I...I had to struggle my whole life to achieve!?

After three millennia, it has finally happened; a new Super Saiyan has emerged, and, somehow, I have become this pauper's witness. Then at last, it happened. I too transformed. After living every moment of every day for the singular purpose of surpassing you, I finally became a Super Saiyan myself, the Prince had reclaimed his throne and fulfilled his destiny. But no matter how strong I became, your power still exceeded mine.

At first, I thought it was your loved ones; that it was your instinct to protect them that spurred you on and pushed you beyond your limits. But then I found myself with a family of my own, and my power... didn't increase at all.

I used to fight for the sheer of pleasure of it; for the thrill of the hunt, oh I had the strength unmeasurable - I spared no one. And yet, you showed mercy to everyone, even your fiercest enemies, even me! Yet, you never fought to kill, or for revenge. Only to test your limits and to push yourself beyond them, to become the strongest you could possibly be. How can a Saiyan fight like that and at the same time be so gentle that he wouldn't hurt a fly? It makes me angry just thinking about it! But, perhaps it is my anger that has made me blind to the truth for so long. I see it now, this day has made it all too clear.

You're better than me Kakarot. You are the best. "

Kid Goku is the cutest, Especially when he's around girls due to his childish innocence.

Shhhh, it's not how true pure-blood Saiyans fight, they're not interested in bullying weaklings nor pathetic half-breeds like Gohan.

And then he became irrelevant again in gt.

Didn't they say they might make 21 canon or at least use her in other games if she was popular?

Do you love Vados

Samefag.

>Jobgeta bends the knee to GODku yet again