Have you ever made the mistake of rushing into an anime based solely on a screencap/gif? Pic related

Have you ever made the mistake of rushing into an anime based solely on a screencap/gif? Pic related

I watched pic related for this and I wasn't disappointed.

I rather liked it.

Unfortunately, pic related. But then again that's how I base a lot of my choices on what to watch

Whoops wrong pic

You base your choices on background art?

I started watching Franxx based on a gif of 02 feeding Hiro.

But I liked it anyway.

same situation here
it was a little bogged down with drama when I thought it would be more comedy oriented and I got real fuckin tired of Iori's shit by the end but I liked it
plus it gave me one of my favorite girls from anime ever and its one of the few anime out there where best girl wins in the end

I watched this also because of your pic and I was glad I did. I honestly did not expect her to win in the end and I was fucking happy.

>mistake

I was about to watch pic related but I heard it wasn't that great, based off the threads

I cba to find the cap but it was the stomping scene from Heavy Object. It's a terrible anime and the promised stomping never even happens.

I decided to watch Jojo because of an incest doujinshi if that counts

That one with autistic Saber staring at a pendant with a jewel the same color as her eyes. Didn't even make it past episode 2 of that snorefest.

Was that Brat's first period?

I saw a clip of Interviews with Monster Girls. The part where sensei is talking to the invisible girl.
I ended up enjoying the show but its wasn't entirely what I was expecting.

>Heavy Object
>Terrible
It's one of the few anime I had fun watching

Wrong pic again

Same anime, same gif. What a waste of time.

I picked it up because of the bird girl in this and it's to date one of the dumbest shows I've ever watched.

Speaking as a that one ugly, greasy-haired nerd girl you felt vaguely sorry for at high school, I had a habit of masturbating to anyone that showed me the slightest scrap of attention. So all I can say is that if you ever mumbled something about anime to your school's equivalent of me, then thoughts of you have probably filled some of their miserable evening prior to the regularly scheduled sweaty sobbing into a pillow/death note fanfic/suicidal thoughts.

I watched Overlord because of this. Great decision, waiting for volume 13.

Thanks for the blog, now fuck off

Why was this show so shit

Forced drama

I picked up Sora no Woto because of the spider tanks and Jin-Roh because of that action scene in the sewers. Not mistakes though, just misleading first impressiopns.

I picked up Psycho Ass thanks to the metric fuckton of CAUSE I FEEEEL and hyper oats OCs Sup Forums made.

You'll get through it, femanon. Don't worry. Just keep keeping on.

What horrible taste.
I'm calling the Einsatzgruppen, or shoving you in Spandau for life, whichever type of faggot you are.

How was it a mistake?

Please marry me so I can smell your stinky nerd feet everyday

Mostly shit characters
that villian which felt like a lazy excuse for the author to do whatever the fuck he wanted

>shit characters
This. This was the show's fatal fucking flaw. I couldn't bring myself to care one bit about any of them. None of them behaved like actual human beings, let alone teenagers. Big disappointment.

>rushing into an anime based solely on a screencap/gif
>even a girl in the cast will be enough

I watched Garden of Words because of all the feet gifs and webms

Because this show sucks

Best girl lost

Quite literally forced drama.

>Not being able to tell how a good an anime is from the character design alone
Pleb.

Bad writing. Also bullying.

Veredic?

But the character designer for KC was also the character designer for K-On.

The character design is literally more generic k-on. Some shows you can decide based on character design but this wasn’t one of them.

>if you ever mumbled something about anime to your school's equivalent of me, then thoughts of you have probably filled some of their miserable evening prior to the regularly scheduled sweaty sobbing into a pillow/death note fanfic/suicidal thoughts
I don't know how to feel about this.

I liked it.

I didn't.

it was shit though

i play a lot of OSU and i pick up Animes if i like the OP
>Shakugan no Shana
>Ore, twintails ni Narimasu
and a couple of others i can't remember

A screencap/gif has sparked interest for me, but I always make a background check to make sure it's worth my time

It was above average.

Playing Bungo Stray Dogs’ second ending on osu made me want to watch it and I absolutely loved it.

That the one where Italian baba was forced to strip?

>mistake

Probably one of the best decisions I made.

Just watched all 13 episodes after seeing this thread. What a shit show, all that forced fake drama crap was like watching a really slow and annoying car crash. I want my three hours and change back.

Yeah I collect mashups. Good mashups with shit sources is a pretty common blunder.

>watched all 13 episodes in 3 hours
>22 minute episodes would total 4 hours and change

Teach me your ways, sempai.

It's called immediately skipping the OP and ED for every episode.

>only watching one episode at a time

How long are is the OP and ED for this series? Because that still doesn't seem like enough time.

2x speed, I read fast so it makes everything much better

Now marathon the last 4 episodes you didn't watch yet of the 17 episode series .

2x speed, muted and subbed, skipping OPs and EDs.
>Silky smooth 24fps animation
>internal monologue voices sounds better than squeaky Japanese VOs or torturous Anglo dubs
>Can listen to music/podcasts while watching
>More faithful to manga
>Better pacing
>5-6 eph (episodes per hour)

It's based on an LN, not a manga.

No.

Remember femanon, you project what you believe. If you think you're shit and act like it, people will treat you like it.

Even fat girls can get guys when they are outgoing and treat them selves well.

I started getting a lot more female attention when I stopped brooding and cut my hair and tried to smile, and I'm certainly no 9/10.

Please be good to yourself.

Fuck off redditor.

I just felt bad for someone you retarded nigger, not everyone is Reddit. I'm a fatass storefront tier Sup Forumstard you galactic cunt.

Stormfront*

In other words, a redditor. Kill yourself.

I don't even have the guts to so ha!

What exactly made you think you would be told to fuck off less if you were a Sup Forumsnigger?

I didn't. I just wanted him to get it right.

What is the Reddit spacing meme about anyway? I thought I was just making phrases/paragraphs. Does the website do that or something?

Sup Forums is 95% reddit so I did get it right.

Well you aren't wrong, the board has been flooded with Tumblr/Reddit users trying to piss people off for the last couple years.

That has nothing to do with the fact that you all need to kill yourselves out of Sup Forums.

Ahhh, no wonder everyone hates me more than usual. I'll make sure to not do that anymore.

Yes yes, I understand.

>bullying
Never 4get. What a shitshow that was.

Hajimete no Gal
I though all of the extremely lewd webms and gif were canon. Unfortunately, they turned out just to be the main character's fantasies.

Anyone who complains about reddit spacing is a newfag anyway so just ignore them.

I may have done this more than once, but only one time truly stands out to me. Big mistake.

But arguing is fun.

I liked it till the end of the body swap arc.

Yes.

Oh god, yes.

Never again.

If you do this you can actually sort of ghost-feel it. Weird stuff

You first.

>tfw no imperialist waifu

>Sup Forums telling Sup Forums to leave Sup Forums
If only you could realize that you are the rapefugees that you hate.

Stop shitposting

>telling crossboarders to leave is shitposting
How about you stop breathing instead.

Till then onte to lurk more, then ignore then instead of shitting up the thread.

How about you fuck off instead of shitting up the thread defending your fellow crossboard cancer?

Kill yourself raging sperg

LONDON

so...
no half naked lolis doing lewd things?