One Piece

How do we fix the Sanji problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15232059/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut Pekoms up.

Don't make him have to worry about protecting Luffy, then he can fight at full capacity

Law soon, brothers.

Allow him to sacrifice himself to save luffy.
Problem solved.

>Sanji haters aren't just as bad as shippers
>they don't spam and make shitpost OPs

Literal rubber, could have used him as a shield instead.

How do we fix the shitposter problem?

Kill off one characters in this arc.

Reiju, Pudding kills her because she bleeds to her death after Pudding shoots her up, its covered up by BM and her family doesnt give a shit because they are sociopaths.

strawpoll.me/15232059/
strawpoll.me/15232059/
strawpoll.me/15232059/
How many chapters are left in WCI?

Let's assume Big Mom is out of the equation.
Let's assume Luffy can defeat Katakuri, Zoro can defeat Smoothie, Jinbei can defeat Cracker, Sanji can defeat Snack. Let's assume Bartolomeo can defeat Perospero. Let's assume Cavendish can dedeat Oven. Let's assume Sai can defeat Daifuku. Let's assume Franky can defeat Compote. Let's assume the rest of the strawhats can all take one Charlotte down each (5). Let's assumethe rest of Luffy's fleet can take on one Charlotte each (7).

Everything I said sound absolutely ridiculous as it is. Most of what I said would NEVER happen. It's a huge stretch for many 1v1s. Perospero can probably take out multiple fleet captains at once.

And you know what? Even then it wouldn't be enough. There's way more Big Mom pirates than that. At least 40 more Charlotte not counting the Big Mom pirates like Tamago and co. The fleet has only 10k fodders. While BMP have probably close to a million of them. They would be submerged. All of them would be fighting several opponents.

Anyone believing that is retarded. Luffy's fleet is nowhere near Big Mom's. It's not even close. They would rape them in 30 min top.

STOP BULLYING BRULEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's sleeping, you monster.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

He wouldn't feel a thing

Haki, son.

Pretty sure high ranking BMPs use Haki

He became drinking buddies with Kaido

Oda really needs to reserve Haki for only important characters not random jobbers.

>The fleet has only 10k fodders
Actually it only has 5k.
A single division of BMP that were sent after Germa had 10k soldiers.

Haven't you seen the black lightings? Yuen's weapon was haki imbued.

YOU are the monster, you stole the pic that i set up to be used with my post.

It's rude. And Luffy can feel everything. He won't get hurt by it but he'll obviously be able to feel it. And people like Yuen and Raisin can almost definitely use Haki.

End of Sanji year when?

>Have something happen to Pudding
>Have Sanji jump in front of a candy jacket bullet for her
>You think he gets shot
>Turns out the bullet bounced right off of him
>"Nani??"
>He awakened his exoskeleton out of extreme emotion and desperation
>Along with it comes enhanced fire usage
>Have Reiju gift him a raid suit
>Have him learn Rankyaku at some point and send flame-covered air slices at a range
>Have one of his big attacks be one where he balances on his head and spins so fast that the flame creates a high pressure flaming air cutter disk in a wide radius
>Give him a comedic method of fighting women involving him combat-dating her and winning over her heart mid-battle
>Have his food actually do things, implement the recipes he learned to give his food properties of RPG stat buffing food, put emphasis on how useful his food is, have Luffy say if he hadn't eaten one of Sanji's meals he would've lost, etc
Give me the pen Oda

Even worse than I remembered.

Up your CoO game, son.

The point is they are so high up the world now that random jobbers are actually pretty big deal.

Weapon was black to begin with, and it basically did no damage. I strongly doubt there was any haki.

>He awakened his exoskeleton out of extreme emotion and desperation
I'll take the pen and i'll put it in your ass. This is fanfiction tier bad

>Sanji fucks up Oven
>He was distracted! It doesnt count
>Yuen fucks up Sanji
>Ha! Jobji is a shit

There was haki. Don't underestimate the Big Mom pirates.

>Have something happen to Nami
FTFY

I thought the black lightning thing was supposed to be reserved for CoC

Jesus I can almost see her uterus.

OoOoOh Ben Beckman!

This Haki bullshit is really getting out of hand.

What haki bullshit?

Because people are still using it? There's nothing wrong with haki.

>he thinks based Yuen doesn't have CoC
Look at this fag.

It's realistic, but Sanji didn't use any CoA and still suffered no damage, nor Luffy did. Seems impossible for such a big haki hit.
This. Should have never been introduced, just make seastone weapons and be done with it.

damn it, we're screwed

Its a meme at this point.

Even if Sanji can somehow tap into his genetic modifications, he probably wouldn't, out of respect for his mother's wishes.

Doesn't Sanji need to have it too

we take him out of the monster trio. instead of a top fighter he is put among one of the strong fighters like franky, so now people wont overhype him and wont get disappointed

>just make seastone weapons and be done with it.
>Just make EVERYONE rely on gadgets bro!
Never write anything

>just introduce some magic power that no one had before but that everyone suddenly has because reasons
My, I should take notes on how to actually write.

That's what we have Jimbe for.

>sanji can defeat snack
im sorry, what?

Nah, it's just a Haki thing. I highly doubt that Burgess and Sabo has CoC.

She wanted him to have emotions. I doubt she was against him being strong.

Even if it was sloppy haki has been hinted since the end of Ennies Lobby. Your option is one of the most unimaginative and laziest solutions possible

>What's mantra
Sabo has CoC for sure.

He probably does. He has that natural talent for making allies and changing people to his side just like Luffy.

>No one had before
>everyone has because reasons

Color of Conquerors is useless as shit.

Ah, OK

And 5 germa niggers, one of which we know for sure is weaker than sanji, wiped them clean without any effort
Im just gonna say that if the cake successfully knock Mama down, the weakened BM pirates wouldnt stand a chance if the entire armada + missing strawhats just showed up by miracle. Unconscious BM would be contained with sea stone and probably poisoned and drowned to death by Bege.
For such a powerful crew, they are surprisingly close to be fucked.
If BB shows up right now like he likes to do, then thats it. BMP are no more

What about Sai or Lao G?

Sabo MIGHT, and that's a stretch, but yeah Burgess most likely will not.

If Sanji can tap into his genetic modifications, it better change his hair color and make his bang lift up

Oh, but I agree with you. I think it's just for haki and not only for CoC.

Sai can have CoC tho.

>If BB shows up right now like he likes to do
>LE EPIC BB SWEEP LMAO!!11!!
I hate you retards so much

Oda is such a hack he barely shows Haxki in Preskip also eat shit if you say Mantra.

>no that doesn't count

>And 5 germa niggers, one of which we know for sure is weaker than sanji, wiped them clean without any effort
I really doubt the clone army just sat back and watched.

>Not a single post about this page
Thats how you know its all shitposting

Oh, right, cool.
I still don't think Sabo has it though. Sai, I can actually buy but I'm skeptical about Sabo.

You are just out of your mind.

Its only one example in a vast world. Suddenly every faggot in the NW has haxki.

How are you guys so sure about Burgess? He is a member of Black Beard's crew.

Worked fine for Smoker. Marco got btfo by seastone too. Ceasar captured by seastone handcuffs too. None of those ever seemed bad, or worse than haki bullshit.

>Naruto beats Madara
This is a One Piece thread after all.

Ace had it. Luffy has it. Sabo has it too, user.

>it's a Sanji sneaks attack an enemy while they are distracted chapter

>haki is bad because no one in paradise knew it but in the mew world, the strongest sea, a lot of people know how to use it even tho the same thing happened concerning df where most people didnt know about their existance back on east blue, but in the grand line everybody knows about them and there were a bunch of guys having them

>Mantra
>Garp fist of love
>Rayleigh everything at Sabaody
>Sentoumaru
>Amazon Lily warriors
>Marineford
Retard

>Suddenly every faggot in the NW
>in the NW
>the NEW WORLD
Ah, it was bait all along.

>be Oda
>introduce logias
>Oh shit I they cant be beaten
>Hmm I know a magic called CoA can stop it
>Let me just invent more of this magic for no reason at all

Fucking hack

They aren't close of being fucked at all. In a all out fight Luffy's fleet doesn't stand a single chance.

Fuck off if you think Zoro can beat Smoothie or Jinbe can beat Cracker then Sanji can beat Snack

Jinbe is there to deliver real monster trio feats

Sanji is the best straw hat for the simple fact that he has flaws

Yeah, but I feel like it makes sense for Ace and Luffy to have it, you know? I don't know. It's weird. I wouldn't be surprised if he does have it but yeah.

He was distracted with yuen because Peokoms was getting his eyes removed. This Jobji shit is retarded

Haki has nothing to do with power level its a random supernatural ability meaning it should not just be fixated in the Mary Sue World.

Sanji gained nothing from the timeskip outside of a generic ability that mooks can get and 'muh haki'

Just release the crossdressing tactics already, its the only thing the character has at this point.
Just cement him as the joke fighter

Nigga, literally every fucking person has Haki.

>Ignores Context
I have to applaud your efforts shitposter

i've never been more depressed to be a Sanji fan

What the hell are you trying to say? That haki came out of nowhere?

You do realize haki is something that happened in the first chapter and Skypiea, right?

its useless but CoC clashes look dope as fuck

That middle panel is really good. Makes me question why people think Oda's art is on a decline.

exactly, BB have tendencies of showing up at unguarded places. Like who is guarding the road ponglyph now. if pedro was alive, he would be half way to zou with the road poneglyph.

I hope that this is the last we see of Pekoms, him getting his eyes gouged out by a mob would be good.

I think you guys are being too harsh on Sanji. He had to operate a fucking miracle surrounded by 50 people that were literally all only there for the sole purpose of fucking luffy (and therefore him) up.

Of course someone managed to get him down.

Have you read my post? It was there to emphasize on how retarded thinking Luffy's fleet has a chance is. I took Big Mom out of the equation. The vast majority of the match-ups don't make any sense (the vast majority of Big Mom pirates are way stronger than their counterpart). But even then. It would still not be enough.

Luffy's endgame fleet (the one he will attack the WG with) will have people like the hearts pirates, the Kuja pirates, the minks and more.
This.

>Worked fine for Smoker.
Yeah Look at his track record of wins
>Marco got btfo by seastone too
Becuase the marines needed to work around his regenarion which Haki can't stop, it was a special case just like the capture of Caesar
>ablo blo blo haki bullshit
How about you state what's wrong with it instead of whine

Confusing haki with nen meine negro.