This show had too many delicious girls but Sup Forums hates it because it’s edgy while eating all kind of haremshit up

This show had too many delicious girls but Sup Forums hates it because it’s edgy while eating all kind of haremshit up.

>Sup Forums used to love Esdesu

fuck off back to bnha nufag

We used to get 1k+ threads for AgK, retard.
It started to get hate because it followed the anime's shitty ending, not because it's edgy. Getting picked up by niggerstream didn't help either.

>he wasn't here for the semen pool

What happened? Why did they stop caring about Esdeath?

Chelsea > Akame > Najenda >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kurome > Sheele > Leone > Shit >Seryu > Esdeath and Mine > Mine and Esdeath

Esdeath
>Psycho, Ruthless, Cruel, Evil, Hearthless, Hipocrite, Murder, Bitch
>She falls in love by a beta mc as tatsumi in the most stupid way possible (Because he did a fucking smile)
>Femdom shit tier
>Dominating and sadistic cunt
>A submissive "waifu" fapbait shit
>Her character itself is terrible and awful
A lot of annoying, autistic, retarded esdeath fags
>Muh cute, muh tits, muh sexy
>Muh best girl
All this is irrelevant
Esdeath is a deplorable psychopath. Not even a "it's ok if it's 2D" kind of psychopath, but just disgusting. One of the most repulsive characters ever conceived.

>Sup Forums hates it

It was popular as fuck before the anime, to this day you can still see the christmas tree meme and the dog meme posted.

>used to
I LOVE YOU ESDESE TAICHOU!

Tatsumi didn't even end up with the best girls.

She is the only reason i cared about this shit, and maybe Akame

niggerstream never fails to get a chuckle out of me

>>Dominating
>>submissive
So which is it?

Akame ga Kill was an irredeemable piece of shit. The fact you like it means you have absolutely awful taste.

Yeah, she was fucking ridiculous. She's this sadistic general who loves torturing her enemies, but at the same time she's acts likr a pure maiden inexplicably in love with the bland shonen MC. She orders her men to rape the women of cities she conquers, but she has no idea how sex works. Esdeath was as awful as the rest of her terrible series.

You mean like almost every show ever?

>posts a harem
>complains about people who like harems in his post
brainfog

but we all know who won and there is nothing you can do about it.

There used to be a ton of Akame ga Kill threads with half the posts being about waifufags and the other half laughing at the over the top edginess.
But then, one day I started (little by little) to stop caring about the series, and it seems Sup Forums followed the same route. (I blame the anime)
Lastly, Kurome was the only true best girl of that series.

well at least Kurome, Mine and Tatsumi lived at the end.
also dragon dick.

When you kill off all the characters every other chapter it will certainly spiral into a shitfest. It had promise once.

wait a minute that button