A.I.C.O. -Incarnation

So have people finished AICO yet?

I'm halfway through and I'm wondering if I should continue or not

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRn905EZk40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's decent?

with anime, it always depends on your personal standards.

I'm on episode 5 and loving it so far. And exiting the thread now.

Marathoned it just now
Reminds me of King of Thorn, love stuff like that, a very decently made BONES anime
fast paced, yet still coherent story, great visuals, everything makes sense
loved it 8.5/10

OST when???

Not me. I was able to watch B in one sitting, but I had to stop this after three episodes.

It's mediocre, I won't blame you if you drop it.

As a TV anime, this would have been devastatingly boring, and everyone would constantly shit on it for being predictable in everything.
As a binge watch experience, it's tolerable.

jesus christ. some of you people on this board are such fucking lemmings. would it kill you to develop an opinion on your own for once? just watch the damn show or don't, the Sup Forums hivemind shouldn't dictate your every action user. are we supposed to tell you when to brush your teeth everyday too?

Does she turn into a cute monster grill?

Yes. No. I wish I had to shop it.

Like with every show, your entitled to your own opinion, heres mine:

Show was decent, the clone / human experiment thematic from an interesting angle, even though I was a bit disappointed by the ending - the "End good all good" happy end didn't fit the serious undertones, and I'd rather would've had one of them die and be mourned

You still have make a new text tho.

Are you upset?

No, it's low effort now. Subs will do.

Finished episode 5 so I'm not going to linger here in fear of spoilers.
I feel like there's going to be a twist that's far too predictable but maybe they'll surprise me.
Overall the anime isn't bad.
The English dub is atrocious which I didn't think we'd this day and age.
Also the way they handle their weapons kinda erks me.

All in all. I think Netflix will be very good for anime.
They're not in it to sell figurines, blue rays or any of that shit that is secondary to the actual anime, so they'll want to put effort into making good anime rather than waifus and blurred out fan service.

Still watching.
Main boy reminds me of Eggs too much and there is a lot of infodumping and explaining plans I can't give a fuck about.
I hope they'll develop characters and their relationship more to make it more interesting

at least the girl is cute

How is the main boy, is he a generic wimp?

Just marathoned the show.
Its good stuff.
You got cute girls, you got the fascinating tank design. You have the unique weapon/ammo system. Animation is on par with bones but nothing exceptional.
Some parts feel pretty rushed and confusing.
Im glad we got this right after the shitshow that was B.

Autismo can do all, so far 5 episodes in.

The main girl is the generic wimp
The main guy is more like Inaho from Aldnoah Zero

Just finished it. I think the very last few episodes were just slightly rushed. I still have questions but they're more about the "What's going to happen after?" as I'm still unclear about some of the things that unfolded near the end.
I liked it though and it was interesting.

Not at all.

Oh baby.

It was made by Netflix so automatically AOTS

That whole Netflix getting into anime original projects thing is reminding me a lot about the whole Microsoft getting Japanese developers to back in the Xbox 360 to sell to western audiences.

It didn't go well.

Reminds me of the time Japan got nuked twice and we made Asia our little fucktoy.

Yeah, the Xbox 360 was a real flop.

>this scene
Linkin park.mp3

>made

I dunno. It seems to be building up quite big library in Japland.
youtube.com/watch?v=aRn905EZk40

>mascot animal
Oh, fuck off.

This line was so hilariously idiotic, I couldn't help but laugh.

Having the mind of Yasura's daughter be linked to her artificial bodies to explain why she was in the coma in the first place was dumb.

Anyway, animation wise, this show is okay, but it still has some small faults, like unmoving bystanders in some scenes. I noticed one instance of flounder mouth, and the CGI was still somewhat noticeable.

Oh well, all is well that ends well. This is a show that should have been shortened to 8 episodes or so.
There are obvious vagina symbolisms in the last three episodes, giant nippleless tits, the female main character gives birth to herself, some opportunities to make jokes about blob lesbianism if one feels childish enough and so on.

It's very bad. Every episode is so full with dumb shit, you'd need a week for each to discuss them all.

You don't need to explain it. The symbolism is obvious, why things are like that has been told on screen, there are no mysteries or deep questions left, everyone got a send off.
It had a good enough pace if you binge watch it. It's an okay way to kill 6 hours of time.

Is it just me, or is the art done by hanaharu naruko?

This. It feels lonely to marathon this bullshit.

Things would have been a lot quicker if they had just gone with air transportation. Since the guy had almost infinite funds, it wouldn't have been difficult to charter an air plane and a pilot to reach and land near their target area. Of course, that would have eliminated all the mecha action and the shooting and the tacticool competitive vidya geimu behavior between the two teams.

Also, I seriously doubt that the populace would have ever called off for the Self Defense Forces to attack the matter.

But oh well, no point in complaining too much about a series where hair growth happens practically instantly for the normal Aiko in the finale, and where the artificial body can generate near infinite mass out of nothing.

I didn’t mean the show was deep. I meant that there was so much stupid shit being said and done by the characters, you need time to actually process it.

puffy

I want her to sit on my face

>tomboy and cake in the show
I love it already

>skates
>grappling hook
>jump pack
Nice.

tomboy was great

How does it compare to b?

Worse writing and animation.

Why B?

>Worse writing
Three episodes in, but I have to strongly object to this. Not that this is great or anything but it's way better that b

Marathoned B yesterday so I'm not really in the mood, but I watched the first 3 and I'm not liking it very much. Gives me some Captain Earth vibes, a show that isn't particulary bad, but not good either, just kind of bland and boring. Maybe I'll watch a couple of episodes tomorrow and decide if I'm gonna drop it or finish it.

I wish US Netflix would also had older shows like Gundam, Lupin or Lum

it's trash; don't bother

I doubt it has worse writing than the mess that was B

Haruka ne seri

AICO is pretty good, just a new proof that Netflix will save anime.

Netflix big pockets will bring more great anime this year.

>black and yellow colour scheme
>industrial looking tank
>smaller tank bot attached to side
>big ass laser cannon
Unf.

Nips don't like streaming, they barely even like torrenting. It having a decent anime library is nothing special when it's the equivalent of saying American Netflix has sitcoms, it's be weird if it didn't.
Physical media and broadcasts remain king, and Netflix ain't gonna do shit to change that.
Also Mom's Night Out is a "Netflix Original" in Japan. I'm just going to let that sink in

>AICO
>Aiko
Deepest lore. On ep 3 it's OK so far.

>not just torrenting them

I want to do lewd things to the tomboy from behind

Wow user, you fit in so well

Go away Netflix

and you don't, fuck off

>cute style
>wasted on a yet another boring edgy mecha action shitshow

Why

*opens kissanime*
no

This wasn't even that edgy, though. I was expecting Maximum Edge after B the B and when they first showed the PV way back when, but it turned out to be a relatively non-edgy show.

>Female character bumps into guy
>He turns out to be the transfer student
Dropped it right there

No need to respond to the shitposter.

Is this the Argevollen of our generation?

you are faggot die

but hey, she was in wheelchair so it's completely different

fuck off faggot

>any critique is a shitposter

Thx for the response

>Nips don't like streaming
Bullshit.

I think there was a person that joked in the Just Because threads that they keep introducing characters later and later in the year, with the character in the coming in during the last semester of high school and "what's next, a student introduced on the last day of school?"

Lo and behold, Netflix delivers. Sadly, I think he was going for the last day of high school, which this is not, but still. It's close enough to be absolutely hilarious.

>Every netflixnime has been bland and lifeless
It says a lot when even your goddamn Devilman adaptation, which is the best of the flock, is just sorta mediocre when you actually take the time analyze it.
But that Saint Seiya looks alrig-
>co produced by Man of Action Studios
...Fuck

>Supossed to come out this year
>Pushed until 2019
>Confirmed CGI
Saint Seiya has already suffered enough

They don't.
Psychical media is still the preferred method of watching series. Not to say they don't stream at all, but not in the numbers like they are in the west.

>Confirmed CGI
Jesus, why? It's based enough they're bringing a western studio into this but they actually making it CG? Who asked for this?

tfw you'll never be that suit

This is AICO thread, make a new one to discuss saint seiya shitposting.

Also 13 episodes only.
Its going to be a clusterfuck

I really wish they'd stop using engrish every other sentence

MUH

Skin tight suits are great

I feel like this show would work much better as a video game. They even talk about a system that tells them enemies elemental weaknesses

You're not my real dad!

Was thinking the same thing. The three types of ammo at the start, scavenging new enemies to fight them effectively. The team-based tactics and stuff. And the Gates being a sort of checkpoint for their progress and a rest spot until they start on the next Gate. It was very game-y.

Not that I didn't like those parts, I think I probably liked them the most. A game could probably be decently fun if it were at least 75% similar to the "gameplay" in the anime.

IT'S TIME TO FAP!

Hmanga when

The show reminds me kuromukuro/ M3

Just wondering. But is she the nurse from the beginning of the anime?

Just watch it. It'll make itself right at like episode 3

Speak for yourself user

Pic related needs to be turned into a "abandon thread" gif

I just finished it. I really liked the whole concept of the "matter" and how it came to be. Towards the end I was getting strong feels, stakes were high and I was rooting for MC.

My biggest gripe with this show is that it felt rushed - they should have told the story in 2 seasons instead of squishing it to 12 episodes. I think it would help with the pacing and character development.

The ending song is so comfy, loved the opening too

no, but she seems to be present in the flashback Aiko has when she bumps into Yuuya

>gif

>panty shot

Ugh.
Do the two main characters at least get together or is it just friendship?

webm
Happy now?