Black Clover 148

Look at this edge

So wait, wasn't Licht possessing the Golden Dawn captain?

>mfw too stupid to understand this chapter

It’s a double possession mothafucgga
I don’t know what’s happening anymore

Here maybe this pic helps
>entire race genocided because humans were assblasted over not being as cool as elves
>justified anger is edgy
Kill yourself

Okay but why does he have light magic?

Thank you for posting this, I think I understand now. Licht isn't really licht, he's a human named patolli

Ok wait patolli isnt the human

Nevermind, just reread it, he just randomly got light magic after going to the tower with all the grimoires

It really fucking is Kingdom Hearts all over again.
I am looking forward to see how this chart will expand.

The human is Licht's brother in law and the first Wizard King, but he doesn't matter right now. Patolli is pic related elf from chapter 143 who really looked up to Licht and this chapter was from his POV. He was the one reincarnated as William/Fake Licht.

I just know Asta and Yuno are going to be tied into this somehow

That girl is a wind user. This will definitely tie in to them

Yuno is most likely (true) Licht's unborn child reincarnated. He uses wind blades which could be a combination of Licht's blade magic and Tetia's wind magic. Obviously he would have a 4-leaf since both Tetia and Licht possessed crazy amounts of magic. As for Asta, we know from the witch queen that the leader of the elves possessed Asta's grimoire, and in the Queen's own words, the swords are remnants of the elf leader's swords. Which leads me to believe that the five leaf clover grimoire is Licht's, he is the elf leader and the silhouette matches him as well. He used some forbidden magic to put the devil inside the grimoire and convert it to a 5 leaf with anti-magic. As we know Patolli is obsessed with Licht, he/she obviously went crazy on seeing Asta wielding Licht's swords in chapter 46. I'm more concerned with Gauche. Obviously he's an elf reincarnation (or something to that degree) but (fake) Licht said he's important to him or whatever.

This sameface is getting annoying.

>mfw BC is too deep for brainlets to understand

I think 1st WK looks cute like Luck!
Not really deep, more so complicated.

But why did Asta get the anti magic five leaf clover grimoire?

Why is Asta the only person in the world with no magic?

It doesn't make sense yet, I think we need more info ro fully get what is going on.

And moreso why were Asta and Yuno found together?

Why he was given (true) Licht's grimoire is still unknown. He has no magic probably because of some gay genetic defect like Deku. We don't know everything yet but was just my understanding of what we currently know.

I hope the author throws in some demon blood lines and time shenanigans too.
That way it'll be the next hxh.

I must have missed a lot this arc because I dont remember any of that in HxH

please fuck no this doesn't need to be as complicated as Kingdom Hearts

who is yami then ?

The hero we need, hope he purges the remaining elve scum

It won't be. Once Asta is technically 4 or 5 different people simultaneously or the villainous faction is entirely made up of clones and time-travelling versions of one guy then you can start to worry.

He's a foreigner from Land of the Rising Sun (BC's Japan). He's not as tied up into this as Asta & Yuno but he's fairly important since his darkness magic is a foil to Patolli's light magic.

REMOVE ELF

>come to another world and work yourself up to a captain of a magic kingdom full of haughty nobility
He got isekai'd, seriously. I bet his complete back story is textbook LN tier too.

It really feels like he's not gonna survive the manga

So how does this series compare to Fairy Tail?

he's the fucking Kakashi of this series ofc he's gonna survive
Not anywhere near as shit but Sup Forums is brainwashed after having watched 3 episodes of the anime adaptation to believe that it is

Is that the vice captain of the golden dawn?

That is Patolli from chapter 143

Its Patolli inside Williams body.

has anyone ever read Tabata-sensei's previous (axed) work Hungry Joker? is it any good?

I didn't think I needed to say that. He only asked if it was Langris, so I assumed he knew about the reincarnation already.

It's more like nanatsu no taizai and zatchbell.

So, Yuno pretty much is the son of that girl right?
No way in hell he is human

yup, like I said here: Yuno is probably a reincarnation of their child

So is Asta the reincarnation of licht?

Its possible Licht used up all his magic reincarnating everyone and ended up reincarnated without any magic, which would explain why Asta has (real) Licht's grimoire. I really hope that isn't the case though. Naruto being a reincarnation of Ashura was enough bullshit in a manga about a nobody becoming something great for me.

Elves aren't even real beings

So why the fuck does patolli have the first wizard king's magic of all things?

>Naruto being a reincarnation of Ashura was enough bullshit in a manga about a nobody becoming something great for me.

Agreed. Although Naruto was special from day 1 because he was the fucking son of the fourth and had kurama implanted into him

Black Clover is Tabata's sonichu, thats why.

Also there is absolutely no way Asta is just some nobody.
He was found together with Yuno so there is no way he isn't mixed up in these knife ear shenanigans.

meant for

Im sad that because of this chapter, the theory where Asta and Yuno were one single person isn't true.

Nigga... are you fucking serious

>He has the real Litch's grimore
no, he don't
Licht grimore wasn't so dirty and dark
it could be sword element or something

Light is just another element. No reason it would be exclusive to just one person.
lmao

Look at how poofy that hair is. Are we back in the 70s?

But he seems to have the exact same grimoire, or are there more than one light grimoires?

But yes he does. (real) Licht uses blade magic and in Chapter 101 we learned that his swords somehow became the anti-magic swords Asta wields. The only reason those swords would be in that grimoire is because it belongs to the real Licht. That's why Patolli was triggered when he saw Asta using them.

He sealed the demon in the book and that made it into the 5 leaf clover.
That also means asta hasn't technically found his own book yet, if he ever loses the book because the demon escapes or it's purified because of licht he can still get a power.

see who the fuck is patolli and how did he reincarnate in Licht's body when every elf including Licht got fucked up by the light annihilation?

and what about the other guys like Liar? is he reincarnated and possessed or what?

This chapter was like a fever dream. It was a muddled confusing mess. Embarrassingly bad, even for BC.

So Licht's swords used to be the ones Asta's uses now? But why does Licht and Asta have different grimoires? And fake Licht got really upset when he saw Asta's grimoire too, so he recognized it.

This is the new Bleach. I love it. Needs more girls with bigger boobs though.

It takes about 2 seconds of thinking to figure this chapter out you brainlet
But they don't. Patolli's grimoire on the left, First WK on the right.

>bad
I thought it was kind of interesting. A twist no one saw coming.

They have the same grimoire. (real) Licht's 4-leaf became a 5-leaf when he sealed a demon inside of it. He recognized it because it used to belong to Licht. I'm just not sure why Asta has Licht's grimoire in the first place though.

I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore, but I'll stick with it since I wanna see Yami wrecking shit

>I'll stick with it since I wanna see Yami wrecking shit
Captain tournament arc when?

After Patolli and real Licht fuck off to some cave to hatch their master plan we'll get this to decide next WK. Either that, or Fuegoleon will just wake up and take the spot since he's the only one fit to do so.

>Best friends-slash-rivals is actually father and son
W-well then

>Fuegoleon
>Only one arm
I doubt it, I think it Noelle will claim the seat but people like Marx will contest Yami should have the seat and a civil war kind of thing will happen. Also Meleolona won't be Sorcery Emperor since it's always been said she doesn't meddle in politics.

>Noelle
Why the fuck would a 16 year old girl become WK? Unless you meant to say Nozel?
That's erotic

Yeah I meant Nozelle, fuck. Makes sense since he's royalty as well.

you right this is almost Kingdom Hearts level of confusing

I actually think Yami will become Wizard King

Where did Patollis get his own four leaf grimoire? Also interesting to see that those grimoires preceeded the clover kingdom. I guess the kingdoms eventually organized themselves by grimoire type.

>Where did Patollis get his own four leaf grimoire
In the tower where people normally get theirs. I'm assuming since he's in a pseudo Licht body also him being an elf made it easy for him to get a 4 leaf clover tome.

How come Licht's body didn't get destroyed?

I'm assuming it did that's why he was placed in that cryostasis cube thing.

plot I suppose

Tabata will probably tell us later

Elements are chosen by the user's feelings. Vetto liked animals so he had beast magic.

Hmm, Oh yeah. Never thought of it that way.

How can a guy with one hand protect whole country?
He is cool but he jobbed to Licht but you are probably right because he resembles Julius the most.

>foreigner
>captain of the worst knights
Ohh I don't think so.

NiggA idk I just think he's the only one who won't fuck up political stuff

He got 2nd place also Yami being Wizard king will pave the way for Asta a commoner to be a wizard king.

So I guess those forehead tattoos are related to reincarnation or something?
Also Patolli has 2 dots while real Licht has 4.

Lazy ms-Paint

So real Licht was "the elder" who had the anti-magic swords and became the big demon. And then presumably was killed by his brother-in-law.

How is the WK even deceived?
If King can choose next one then 100% Nozel will be WK.
I hope for tournament maybe Tsundere Captain can steal the seat.

Thanks lad, saved.

>So I guess those forehead tattoos are related to reincarnation or something?
Probably. The elf tattoos are Kabbalah symbols from their big resurrection rock.
Henry?

>became big demon
We don't know that but it seems possible.
I think that was inside job and humans did nothing wrong.

It's the strongest mage/most achievements. Golden Dawn is out, people will have reservations about Yami being picked so I'm thinking they'll have a tournament. Nozel will contest for sure since he has the better claim.

Henry is behind Fana.

Probably because the only people that can use the anti-magic sword are people with huge amounts of mana and people with no mana. And Asta just happened to be in the right place at the right time

I knew something's up when it happened

One of the swords is constantly draining magic from the user as we saw when Julius tried holding the demon-dweller. No matter how much mana he has, it would run out eventually due to constantly being sucked out. Only people with no magic can use anti-magic weapons.

Henry'll be safe, because HIS LOVE FOR HIS IMOUTO IS GREATER THAN SEETHING HATRED ACCUMULATED OVER CENTURIES AGO

>HIS LOVE FOR HIS IMOUTO IS GREATER THAN SEETHING HATRED ACCUMULATED OVER CENTURIES AGO
Yes please