Why is this show so underrated? as far as ln adaptations go I thought it was pretty entertaining

why is this show so underrated? as far as ln adaptations go I thought it was pretty entertaining.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wki24s47kWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The doujin are all right. Mission accomplished.

fpbp

Because most people have shit taste, this is pretty much the only battle harem I really like. It has some nice military tactics and also gets me my femdom fix.

It really was quite good. It had a cool MC, great girls, and an interesting story. I wish it would have been a bit more ecchi though and actually showed nipples.

>It had a cool MC

It was pretty interesting because everyone was expecting dragon CGI, but turned out the entire army but the dragon was CGI instead.

It was really comfy. I liked all the girls even the flat chested one.

Lewdmila kicking ass in her blue panties and transparent skirt is all the fanservice I needed. It is great that we have an anime with both cool guys and girls though, that's pretty rare.

It's alright, nothing striking. It mixes classic fantasy with battle harem, but does not break any ground in either genre.

Also archery is for cowards.

>why is this show so underrated?

Because a mod banned a bunch of early Vandis threads because he thought it wasn't an anime.

Tigre fucking kicked ass: youtube.com/watch?v=wki24s47kWA

>used a rigged bow made so people can't shoot straight with it
>adapts to it to being able to shoot perfectly after only 2 tries
Fucking hax.

I miss Sofya.

it's one of the better battle harems along with campione, which was also underrated. too bad neither of them will get more anime.

This was my favorite LN and the translations are dead. This shit makes me sad.

Good taste, Campione was actually my favorite battle harem before I discovered Vanadis. In the broader picture, it's just okay but it certainly stands on top of a genre that's usually shit.

The show was alright but had problems but the series over all is great.

I actually forgot how much I liked campione

My only problem really is the animation, particularly the badly done CGI but it's not a huge problem.

The cgi was pretty terrible and animation overall was cheap but I do not really care about that as they probably just did not have the budget. I also thought there were certain pacing issues but with the sheer amount they had to cover I thought they did very well.

Balloon tits heaven

That's where I want to be

Best girl.

I only liked this for the Kaga clone.

Didnt the MC fuck all his harem members?

Oops, wrong pic.

This. Lewdmila was so best it's insane.

Really? Doesn't do anything for me.

I want to be owned by Eleonora and serve her.

I went and read the LNs after I watched it and I felt like they sacrificed alot of what makes the LN stand out in order to fit all the fanservice scenes in.
Alot of the tactics, actual attention to logistics and alot of the small medieval lifestyle details that made the worldbuilding so good weren't present in the anime at all.
It's still a pity we'll never see the naval battle animated though, I wanted my galleys damnit.

I really liked how she actually wears proper armor that covers everything when she's going into battle.
Small shit like this made this show stand out.

Did the translator already dropped this? Volume 12 ch 4 is still at 55%

Wait, isn't volume 13 the final one?
I was waiting for it to end before reading through, why would he drop it so close to the end?

it was funny because she dresses like a stripper like ellen normally , but since she doesn't have magic powers she has to wear armor in battle.

>only 4 doujins released
>alright
>mission accomplished
You can't be serious.

Quality > quantity. A forgettable franchise like this, it only takes one.

>marry Queen
>become king
>proceed to have all the vanadis as his mistresses
>impregnated all of them
what a madman

Does that include the loli vanadis? And wasn't the one with teleportation a total cunt who got what was coming to her? Who replaced her? I know Lim replaced Ellen's mentor who she looked up to. What about Sofi weren't some people saying she might have bit it? That's how far out of the loop I've been.

Volume 18 is the last volume apparently

Limalisha should have been main girl

Pretty sure she confirmed in the harem.

Loli vanadis was the one who wanted a child the most. Teleportation was final boss and kicked the bucket. Sofi is fine.

Thank you user.