Was Tenchi just inept at making up his mind, or was he trying to play the long-game?

Was Tenchi just inept at making up his mind, or was he trying to play the long-game?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Obakason/status/972064142109548545
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think he was trying to avoid Intersteller war in his backyard for a while.
Then the girls decided they in fact could share him.

Did they?

Hell, once they make their peace, Ryoko and Ayeka are downright sisterly and care for each other's daughter same as their own.

Dear lord, what the hell am I staring at.

He fucked them all, and so did Seina, respectively.

I don't remember this from Tenchi Muyo.

Don't believe his lies. The resident mad scientist just took some samples and made a bunch of tube babies.

Little Washu? I always knew she was trouble.

It's fine, not like she made a clone army or anything oooh wait nevermind.

In the anime, they've just gotten the idea of marriage in their heads after Tenchi's dad got re-married.
Meanwhile in the regularly released doujinshi the creator makes, he's made rough outlines for the kids up to their own marriages.
For instance, Amane's son looks very pretty in a dress, as Tenchi's daughters will all agree.

And Noike's daughter knows exactly what she wants and is going to get it.

With or without consent.

Dear god.

>Spent OVA 4 on exposition when we could've had this
I am upset

Dropped tenchi anime after the last trainwreck. Are the new OVA's any good?

OVA 4 is better than 3, but not by much.
We'll see how 5 goes.

OVA 5 is supposed to be about what you see here, script writing is supposed to start this year according to the last doujin

No, I meant all of the new OVA's. By trainwreck I meant that short episode shitshow that shall not be named, ever.

As I said before it's just exposition. All stuff you'd already know from reading his onsen doujins. Neat seeing everyone together but not much happens outside of that.

That was to promote tourism and billed as such. Not sure what you expected.

After Ai, enough interest was gauged to greenlight OVA 4, and that did well enough to get OVA 5.
Also Ai(and possibly OVA 4) is getting dubbed with most of the original english cast.

Ai sucked, but it brought about good things.

>and that did well enough to get OVA 5.
No, 4 was split to 4 and 5.

>Ai getting dubbed
Fucking why.

>Amane's son looks very pretty in a dress
Model genes shining through

I really want voices for them, especially Ryoko's kid. That said, have we advanced enough in time to either an older Kenshi or Sasami's kids? I know there was some stuff in Onsen about Chiaia's mom trying to fuck Kenshi while some of the other older chicks watched.

Why bother making up your mind when they all love you more if you don't?

That's as close to older Kenshi as we're getting for a while at least.
Nothing about Sasami's children yet, nor if Tokimi decided to join he sisters.

Pretty sure there was something about one of Tenchi's kids marrying her and living on the moon or something.

This thread seemed related...
But basically a brand new El Hazard anime has been announced!
twitter.com/Obakason/status/972064142109548545

Kajishima is not involved, but it is not surprising as El Hazard was never his baby. But it is interesting that we are getting resurrection of old shows in the last few years.

That was Washu's son, and the sister of the first Emperor of Jurai, who was the first person to climb the Tsunami tree and establish contact with her.

>Ryoko and Ayeka are downright sisterly

Is that what they call "fucking when Tenchi isn't around" now

God this is a series that didn't age well. I remember what a huge deal it was back in the day too. Tenchi, Ranma, and Sailor Moon, those were the "big three"..

how desperate do you have to be to fuck a spaceship?

TENCHI UNIVERSE WAS BETTER THAN THE OAVS
WHO WANTS TO COME THE FUCK AT ME

She grew up and got hot.
And her sister Fuku is even hotter.