Be honest Sup Forums, is this really a desirable situation?

Be honest Sup Forums, is this really a desirable situation?

For me any female attention is desirable

dilly dilly

Well you see OP, Ataru is an idiot.

>Lum's Tits
Of fucking course

How does this guy go from wanting to fuck every nice piece of ass that moves to wanting to stay away from a dream girl any guy would want to fuck six ways from Sunday?

Lum was originally a secondary character, like Run from TLR. She was also borderline yandere.

Sakura is the only interest me

Entirely dependent on how she controls her electrical abilities during sex.

Because he loves her. Other girls he can have a fling with but walk away from. His relationship with Lum is something deeper, so he needs a deeper commitment and sexual relationship with her that he's not ready to confront.

>Rumiko Takahashi will never come out of the closet.

>The casual TV boobies of the 80's and early nineties will never return...

What did Sup Forums think of Beautiful Dreamer?

Was it really aired on tv like that?
Fuck I was born in the wrong generation desu

You can still watch High School DxD and Seikon no Qwazer, but most televised anime titties do appear to be a thing of the past. I blame crunchyroll.

Loved every minute of it and the soundtrack is P H E N O M E N A L .

Takahashi hates it, and thus I suspect her of having shit taste.

At first it's the shocks. Later it's because he actually does love her and he can't deal with having those kinds of feelings.

>tfw watched ranma 1/2 up to episode 100~ when 13
kek.

Is this Sup Forums's new Eva? We're gonna multiple threads every day from now on? How did this show suddenly get so popular around here?

Made by a back with too high an opinion of himself.

Remember that basically 3/4 of the female cast wants to fuck Ryunnosuke.

She and Shinobu make a better couple then the "male" love interests they got.

That final Ryuunosuke arc played out like the prototype version of a Ranma 1/2 story.

Mendou wasn't a bad guy he would have made a fine bf for Shinobu but instead she ended up with Inaba, a literal who of a character.

Ryuunosuke is basically proto-Ranma so it makes sense.

Lots of later arcs are wacky action comedy romances and feel very Ranma-like.

Franxx brought back Sup Forums's love for lum.

Her dad, too. Pretty much sillier Genma.

Can we talk about how gloriously insane the Principal was.

I wish there was more of an actual rivalry between these two, it seemed like ran was only any kind of threat to lum towards the beginning of the series

>Are you planning on getting married?

Rumiko: Nope.

>What if you suddenly became a man?

Rumiko: Then I'd get a wife.

Ran was tsunyandere for Lum.

Basically confirmed.

Respect.

>left to right
kys

>HD Urusei Yatsura torrent is nearly 300GB
Jesus christ. Why is it such a weird resolution?

Imagine being in love with a girl and then some stranger with a bad temper claims your entire life and estranges you from your love and ruins your life.
Is it so surprising Ataru is so cross with Lum ? It's like if Shampoo suddenly found a reason to steal Ranma from Akane and spent the entire serie buzzing around him.

For people that really love anime and have a LOT of storage space, I suppose. I didn't bother with it. I found a nice, sensible dvdrip raw batch and just applied the subtitles over that instead.

Slightly downscaled to degrain it I think. Which is dumb if you ask me. I want that spicy BD grain.
>not having several external HDs

Dykes on bikes.

Ataru's mom was fucking hot

The actual size isn't too surprising, I mean it's fuckhuge, but its almost 200 episodes, and it looks fairly grainy. I've downloaded series that at the same size/time would be larger. I'm just confused at why its 1280x960 instead of 1440x1080.

I guess it makes sense to downscale it for size. I probably would have been even more initially taken aback by the size if it was full 1080p. Plus as big as it currently is I'm sure already turns people off from downloading, it would probably be even harder to get downloads/maintain healthy swarms on torrents if it was larger.

The first BD rip I ever saw surface was in 1080 and clocked in around 500GB.

They're not rivals, though, neither really wants anything the other has. Ran is sincerely Lum's oldest friend, who also sincerely wants to spite Lum every way possible when she remembers old grudges, and that dynamic is excellent.

i have it all on my phone and its about 26GB

Yes it is.

How are they even going to fuck?

It's the thrill of the chase for him. Also because he knows that no other girls would actually give in to his advances. In fact, in the rare times that it does, it actually puts him off.

The real question is who has the best boobs?

Dunno but Lum has the best ass b