Reminder that this was the only time Goku won a canon fight with a sudden power-up

Reminder that this was the only time Goku won a canon fight with a sudden power-up.

>sudden

El Hermano

jobku

Frieza only suffered some flesh wounds. He was ready to go for round 2 but the planet blew up

Trained himself to become an SSJ did he?

It was foreshadowed and built up to for like 50 episodes.

And conveniently showed up outta nowhere. Kinda like UI really.

UI has been foreshadowed for a good chunk of Super, King Kai introduced the concept of a Super Sayain before they were even on Namek, not to mention Vegeta ranting about the subject for the entirety of the Namek arc.

yes, but they did explicitly say Goku was going to turn into a Super Saiyan? Its not forshadowing otherwise

>outta nowhere
No. It was foreshadowed and built up to for like 50 episodes.

Well, he could've won aginst fat buu, but he really wanted to teach the kids the thing.

So why hasn't Goku won using his abilities through training and has to be granted legendary asspull power?

well kuririn already died once so kinda

Since when is foreshadowing supposed to be explicit?

Vegeta and the Ginyu Force were wondering whether Goku had become a Super Saiyan when he arrived on Namek. Frieza may have had the same thought, but I don't remember.

Based

Reminder that that was the only time Goku won a major fight

Buu fight comes with a giant asterisk

There was literally nothing saying it was a transformation, just that it was a title
Its an asspull just like UI

Are you really that bothered that they didn't explain it in detail before showing it to you? This is extremely common in literature.

a lot of things in literature are asspulls, how neo-Sup Forums do you have to be to defends this shit

Goku beat King Piccolo after drinking the legitimate sacred water.

Why is pebbditor calling SS asspull when the moment Vegeta said Goku couldn't possibly be one sealed the deal.

god he looks exactly like saitama

>Foreshadowing has to be explicit.
You're really fucking retarded.

Can anyone stop this mad beast?

>Please explain everything to me in huge info dumps rather than build suspense, mystery and surprise.
I seriously hope you never write anything.

What is the sacred water?

He also beat kid buu with a sudden power up

People always look at Goku and Dragonball in general as the prime example of "MC wins every fight through power ups" even though Freezer is the only villain he beat and that was only possible with a lot of help.

Leave El Hermano to me

I'm pretty sure the meme only exists because of the (pre BoG) films.

He beat quite a few villains as a kid, even an entire army.

Cell was also beaten by power-up. Buu was the only subversion.

True, but he also lost his fair share.
Jackie Chun and Tenshinhan are the two most obvious examples.

>Cell was also beaten by power-up.
Not by Goku, though.

yeah he just did a lot of pushups in space