Now that Dragon Ball is nearly ending, what were some of your favorite Dragon Ball moments?

Now that Dragon Ball is nearly ending, what were some of your favorite Dragon Ball moments?
Personally for me it was the whole sequence where Cell nearly exploded on earth, Goku using instant transmission to transport him and then reappearing even stronger than even Gohan ssj2. I was going crazy when I first saw this as a kid.

El Hermano

>Now that Dragon Ball is nearly ending
Well, it's kinda not. There's a movie coming out this year and most likely Dragonball will come back to TV in some form (either more Super or a new TV show) Summer 2019.

fuck off

My fondest memories are Vegeta getting bodied by zarbon, only to do it back next episode.

Even though now I realize zenkai is a bullshit plot device.

Gohan Blanco

Pretty much all of original Dragon Ball aside from a few smaller arcs. Red Ribbon and King Piccolo are some great arcs in anime history. The series was so young and full of good ideas. They had no idea they'd be here today.

>Dragon ball Fighter Z is not called FIGHTER blank ZEE
>its called FIGHTERZ

>you know realise that is Dragon ballz and not Dragon ball ZEE

I'm still in the "Dragonball Z" group. I refuse to acknowledge the space.

Dragonballz user
BALLS its the important part

But the katakana says "Doragon Booru Zetto" which translates to "Dragon Ball Z" in English.

next is: Dragon ball Ultra?

Dragon ball ET

I wish the series would end once and for all.

Cell was not stronger than Gohan when he returned. Gohan had lost half his chi and his Kamehameha still overpowered cell.

because goku was using his spirit to asspull powerup gohans technique

The whole fight against Freeza in his second form was elder god tier. Piccolo, Gohan, Kuririn giving it their all and pushing Freeza to his next level.

It's like you forgot that Cell was being distracted or something.

Gohan was holding back. He was afraid of blowing up the planet. Read the manga.

He stops being afraid of that when Goku tells him they'll undo the damage with the dragon balls.
In both versions, it's obvious to see that Cell was toying with him the entire and could have ended the struggle at any moment, but he lost because he got distracted by looking at Vegeta.

Gohan going SSJ2 and Goku going SSJ for the first time are widely recognized as the greatest moments in DBZ.