This is it Sup Forums! You're the hero and the villain is on the brink of defeat!

This is it Sup Forums! You're the hero and the villain is on the brink of defeat!

You have just enough time for 1 final attack.

What do you say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WhhnN2Nlo28
youtube.com/watch?v=Sy2qLPhEEBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

fuck you for hating my foot fetish

I can't believe I ate the whole thing

this is for my friends

Here comes the pain bitch

Already underrated post

*put down weapon*

TWINKIE HOUSE!

You don't sweat much for a fat girl

It's just a prank bro

"EAT MY DICK!" but as a completely serious insult.

I LIEK CHOCOLATE MILK

THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING RED

THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUCKING COOL!

I raise my arm, cast my weapon aside, coolly walk towards him, extend my hand towards the villain sitting on the floor, and say:
>Will you be my friend?

Cucks aren't people.

>will you be my friend?
That's how you get throat-shived, mate. You don't wanna be throat-shived, do you?

10/10 post

I love you! Please be my wife!

CHEERIO

esto es el fin, Villain-san

I DON'T BELIEVE IT

You were a big guy.

Hello

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS!

YOU'RE GONNA GET MEMED KIDDO

>not What Is It?

I check to see if I'm in an illusion, there's no way I've almost defeated the villain solo.

Oh
OH
HOLY SHIT ITS TOBLERONE TIME

Pshhh, nothin personnel kid

EH NO WAY SERIOUSLY EASY MODO!?

*inhales deeply*
BADA BING

If I started speaking in such a situation or worse yet, shouted some gibberish special attack name I'd die from embarrassment before I could finish the foe off.

Charlie....YOUR A DREAM MACHINE

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known!

IGNITED BY THE HOTBLOODED PASSION OF A MILLION SUNS, AS MY SOUL STANDS BEYOND THE INFALLIBLE LIMITS OF TIME AND SPACE, I CHURN THE SEARING DESTINY WITHIN THE BOWELS OF MY HUMANITY AND SCREAM

Thats when you are about to die nerd, not win

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...Fire!

KA
ME
HA
ME
HAAAA!
youtube.com/watch?v=WhhnN2Nlo28

YOU CUMMED A LONG WAY TO JUST DIE.

As he breathes his last breath, I lean down slowly and whisper into his ear
Traps are gay

TRAPS AREN'T GAY

why would you lie to someone on their last breath?

THIS ONE'S FOR YOU ANIKI

>I will snatch every motherfuckers birthday!

GET IN THE TUBE

psst nothing personnnel, kid

uuuuuugyaa! kurae! supah panchi!
it's supposed to be a really cute and girly voice

YOU 'MIRIN, BRAH? I'LL GIVE YOU MORE REASON TO MIRE NOW, BRAH!

Look at this dude, tried and to act all edgy and now is lying on the floor like a lil bitch, what a failure. Why didn't get a real job instead of acting like some 13 years old edgy boy?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY POWER!

"we meet again, captain buttwipe"

ESTO ES EL FIN

The most precious possession you have in the world is your freinds.
And for this people, and for the sake of this we will struggle and fight!
And never slacken!
And never tire!
And never lose courage!
And never despair!

COME ON COLLEGE BOY

You've always been such a little bitch.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

DEUS VULT

>Manofculture.jpg

Ippen shinde miru?

I really hope you don't do anything last second.

"Bow down bitch" then i'd kiss my index and pointer finger like a baseball player

It's over.

Sasquatch, Godzilla, King Kong, Loch Ness, a zombie, a ghoul with no conscious. Question, what do these things have in common?

They don't exist?

No, the answer is that everybody knows I'm a fucking monster.

I utter the most heinous insult ever conceived by the minds of man:
ur a faget

They don't talk much?

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

user I'm pretty sure that Loch Ness's existence isn't up for debate.

Underage americans please leave

Nigga just stop it

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

For

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy2qLPhEEBc

Ahhh
Te bañastes

DEATH TO ALL LOLICONS

EAT
THIS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

"violet evergarden and darling in the franxx arent aots shut your face with that bullshit."

And now... this world will be mine.

You should have ordered the ramen when you had the chance.

Time to cook up some bitch lasagna.

NEVEEEEEEEERRRRRRR

I love Emilia.

I'LL FILL YOU WITH MY HOT LOAD MY DUDE

"Screw you"

EZ

DRAGON BALL Z
SUCKS DICK

Keep an eye out for you, Stingray

That was 90% gravity.

You are already dead.

you're mom gay