Berserk Casca Revival

Will he fuck it up? I have a bad feeling we're all going to be extremely dissapointed

If her first word turns out to be Griffith then I bet Sup Forums will have a field day.

Elfquest images belong on Sup Forums.

fuck off retard

oh you can be sure it will be, the reason probably be because griffith is using her child's body as a vessel and what lied at the center of her dream was her child, guts might have given up and would want to just spent his last days in peace but she will be the one who will make him leave the island, no griffith invasion, guts will himself go to griffith

bump

>extremely disappointed
You will.
She'll return to normal for 5 mins, talk some shit with Gatsu then go retard again.

Do people really like this useless whore as a character of her own? Like, unironically? How?

i liked her before she turned into a vegetable

She was a good charcter before she got HAWK'd.

>She was a good charcter
But she wasn't? Honestly, if you think about it, there wasn't that much difference to her before and after the Eclipse, she always was useless, weak and annoying, if you ask me.

Well you are stupid. She was second in command and carried the Band of Hawk after Griffith had is temper tantrum. Not to mention she could hold her own in battle. I think you haven't actually read from the start since the boat m8.

(You)

It's his story, he can't fuck up.

>She was second in command and carried the Band of Hawk after Griffith had is temper tantrum.
the bare minimum-tier deed for any character in Berserk to not be a complete failure in the writting department, not an achievement
>she could hold her own in battle.
Against THE weakest of the bunch 99.99999999% of the time. Point still stands.

>the bare minimum-tier deed for any character in Berserk to not be a complete failure in the writting department, not an achievement
What the fuck do you want from her? She has been one of the central characters to Berserk since the begining. She has more relavence to the plot and does more than most characters in berserk. You seem to completly forget her time before being a potato.
>Against THE weakest of the bunch 99.99999999% of the time.
Literally the only characters who hold any sort of ground to the apostles are Guts a witch girl. She held her ground in actual warfare which is already better than half of Guts's gang.

dont take the bait user

>What the fuck do you want from her?
to stop being weak and annoying waste of ink or to get killed off.
>She has been one of the central characters to Berserk since the begining.
And the shittiest character in the whole work by far. Those aren't mutually exclusive.
>She has more relavence to the plot and does more than most characters in berserk.
A plot device would also had a lot off relevance to the plot, but that wouldn't make it a good character. As for the second point, it depends on which characters you compare her to in that regard, and since you didn't clarify which, your point is incomplete at the very least.
>She held her ground in actual warfare which is already better than half of Guts's gang
the weakest half

God, you are fucking edgy and stupid.

and correct

lol no.

lol yes

lol no

lol yes

lol no

*dabs*

lol yes

lol no

lol yes

lol no

lol yes

Good job mods.

lol no

lol yes

lol no

lol yes

lol no

lol yes

lol no

lol yes

lol no

lol yes

Casca a shit

WOAH!

Griffith best girl

I'm waiting on Farnese's cuck scene. You just know she'll be schlicking it while Guts gives Casca the pounding she so coveted.

Says the bitchboy

lol I ain't a bitchboy

But you're wrong regardless

lol no I ain't

Wtf I love loli Griffith now

Yes you are

lol no I ain't

Yes you are, that guy was right!

lol no I ain't

>Was about to abandon Guts to take care of Griffith.

Cunt.

Someone had to take care of him.

nice

I honestly love her because of the affection she gave to Guts and how happy he was because of her.
If she starts sperging out by blaming him, talking about Griffith, or breaks his heart in any way, I'll despise her right away.

Here is what is going to happen.
Guts and Casca are going to share a room. Both Schierke and Farnese are going to independently spirit walk to spy on them. But before they can see anything they spot each other and hurry back in a panic. Afterwards they both pretend like nothing happened.

>I honestly love her because of the affection she gave to Guts and how happy he was because of her.
But see, that's not loving her as HER OWN character, for who she is instead of for who she is to others. What i asked in that post is whether people actually liked her for her own character, and appreciating her as a fuckmeat for Guts hardly counts.

I don't think he would have the balls to do it honestly.

Characters don't exist in a vacuum. Going by your crazy criteria no character is anywhere close to good.

>strawman the post
uh-huh

I like her only because she opened and showed her vulnerable side in the Golden Age.
I have empathy for her because of what she went through as a potato.
I love Casca as her own character, but I'd hate her on the moment if she were to hurt Guts,because I love him more.

I do like Casca. I freacking can't stand Farneze, and Shierke though, don't know why.

>I freacking can't stand Farneze, and Shierke though, don't know why.
Probably because of their crushes on Guts

She is going to kill herself.

fair enough
Farneze>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Casca though

>I freacking can't stand Farneze
Farnese was a good character during Tower of Conviction wen she was just a sadist crusader leading the Iron Cain Knights. Sorcerer's apprentice Farnese is awful and boring. Schierke is just a way to explain all the supernatural shit happening to Gut's and the rest of us otherwise no one would know wtf was happening.

>Farnese was a laughable character during Tower of Conviction
ftfy

fuck off retard

Griffith did nothing wrong. He and his new Band of the Hawks saved the entire god-damned world.

>condemned everyone to hell
""saved""

>tfw trips of absolute, uncontestable truth.

I want Farnese to become again the same old arsonist nympho psycho bitch

this maid shit has dragged long enough

Does anyone actually like Griffith outside of meme purposes

How old is Griffith?

I hope Casca joins the party and starts helping kill apostles.
Of course she can't be Guts tier killer, but she could be Serpico level if she gets some artifacts to use.

I enjoy every scene with Griffith. I hate the guy, but he is captivating.

It is causality...

Fujo girls who want to cosplay as Griffith and have someone that looks like guts rail them

Mid 20s presumably.

Saved the world from a set up his fellow godhand put into action.

He didn't seem any younger in Casca's flashback to when she met Griffith, it could be due to her looking up to him but I don't know.

Most the characters were perpetually babyfaced for the golden age arc.

Though I guess Griffith could be in his 30s if he's older than both Guts and Casca

This is giving me a bad feeling for the next chapter, bros

He has to be at least 5 years older of Casca and Guts, which would put him near his 30s.

Griffith is incapable of doing wrong.

How can anybody possibly be this autistic

Just where is Skull Knight now? What is he up to after the blunder of the millennium?

How come we never see the effects of his limited depth perception?

Nice digits in the name of our Goddess GriffBro

no u

Miura has been pounding on the fact that Griffith is the savior of the land. Lots of worse ways for people to die, which they can and did do under the old world. No rape dungeons. No blood for the blood god. Humans fight with each other instead of against each other. Even if all the miracles are fake, even if the monsters outside Falconia are just a place to point their swords at, even if the prophecies of the Hawk of Light were Griffith's manipulation of dreams.

Rickert may have BTFO of Griffith. But he is not going to take Erica back outside of the protection of that land to be raped and eaten by trolls.

About the only person out there with a clear reason for taking Griffith out is Guts. Casca would be conflicted if she could remember and Schierke was basically being told not to become vengeful by her master throughout her ordeal. As for the Skull Knight, who the fuck knows where he's been since the rise of the city.

Griffith already could have built a real demon kingdom with his new army through sheer power or the world changing event at the top of Ganishka. Why believe there is something more to it when even the people Guts have met on his travels are happy to live there?

>Casca would be conflicted if she could remember
why?