Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
'Bardock Father of Goku' special
'History of Trunks' special

>what-ifs / fan-fic trash
Dragon Ball Grand Tour
Dragon Ball Super
Movies and comics

Anyone claiming otherwise is baiting and safely ignored.

>Gokeks trying this hard to make Jiren non-canon
This is really sad, actually. Or maybe it's a Vegeta fan, could be both.
Do you think 4-0 will be a 1v2 or two 1v1?

wtf why was the previous thread deleted?

What's his name?

Super Pavo Real Vegeta

Friendly reminder there's nothing wrong with based Goku losing and Gokeks are just mad because their MC is not a Gary Stu who wins by mastering skills in 48 minutes

but he already mastered the skill in 48 minutes. Him losing despite that only adds salt to the injury. They could just not give him Blanco if he was supposed to lose anyway.

It's very frustrating the main character hasn't won a single important fight in the entire series.

Because you are avatarfagging

Pan is for ___

I don't even know the meaning of that

I'm a Godhan fan.

Goku took attacks from different fighters in the last 47 minutes and he's almost dead (Mastered UI or not)
Unlike Jiren who defeated everyone without even trying until now

Carrying your clothes

so at this point the movies, GT, and super probably take longer to watch than all DBZ episodes. i haven't done the math but i'm pretty sure 200 episodes between them and like 20 movies/specials

at what point does "canon" not matter? the "non-canon" dragonball media including games and whatnot is so much larger than the manga. can we just call everything but the manga not canon and carry on? i'd love to never hear the word canon again, it's only in dragonball threads nobody makes shit this convoluted but dragonball fags

what makes super canon?
take your time

are these leaks of goku losing and frieza knocking jiren off real or what

loa hijos de gohan. mas fuerte que Bills

They're real. That's right, Jiren is undefeated against Vegeta AND Goku.

I just realized I haven't re-watched a single episode of DBSuper. Have you?

cuddling

Being shipped with her 12 year old grandpa.

>Movies and comics
>non canon
fuck you

i mean i pick at them and watch some shitty (or sometimes well animated) scenes frame by frame right afterward but no. i can't imagine re watching the show. and i've seen every DB/DBZ ep and movie 10x each minimum

how sad and retarded do you have to be to post this every time? Oh right, you're a spic

>Mfw Frieza eliminates Jobrin
He will always reign supreme!

Never underestimate the patheticness of Jobhanfags.

Vegayta

Tell me mwhere do you live:!!?!??! I MUST KNOW.

VIH + Vergeta (la eposa de bills)

Is Rock the Dragon canon?

Sinaloa

Fuck off , retard

Chi Chi

bills ready to suck my cock...

Is for making love to in passionate missionary position while she leglocks you when you're about to cum inside her.

is for feeding Goku and Pan.

Canon really matters in the sense of set of stories and information the future stories have to take into account (retcons aside).

So for the games they do not matter, since they never really cared for this stuff, often presenting their own version of events to fit the gameplay or picking any characters they wanted to include from any source (both of these are good, by the way).

But when the new movie, and possibly the anime arrives, it actually does matter what stories are considered "canon". Maybe Bardock will make an appearance, then it makes a difference if he's legit good guy as in themanga or a grey anti-hero like in the anime, for example. Or the questions of forms and abilities characters possess, whether Goku can use Hakai or not isn't meaningless.

I doubt anyone will even make official list of "canon" sources, but it isn't just autism.

No, Chi-Chi is for being on top and taking control.

Videl is for missionary position.

18 is for rough doggy style.

Bulma is for sloppy blowjobs.

I saved this from another thread. What SDBH trailer is it from?

Shitposting aside...

>canon continuity
>'JACO - The Galactic Patrolman' manga series
>'DB Minus' manga special
>'DB' manga series
>'DB - Trunks The Story' manga special
>'DB - Yo! Son Goku and his friends return!' manga special
>'DB Super' manga series

>partially retconned content
>'DB Z Battle of Gods' anime movie
>'DB Z Revival of F' anime movie

>non-canon continuities
>'DB Z - Bardock - The Father of Goku' anime special
>'DB' anime series
>'DB Z' anime series
>'DB Z - Summer Vacation Special' anime special
>'DB Z - The Story of Trunks' anime special
>'DB Z - Looking Back at it All: The DB Z Year-End Show!' anime special
>'DB GT' anime series
>'DB GT - A Hero's Legacy' anime special
>'DB Kai' anime series
>'DB - Yo! Son Goku and his friends return!' anime special
>'DB Super' anime series
>'DB Evolution' live-action movie

>literal what-ifs based on X continuity
>'Goku's Traffic Safety' public service anime special
>'Goku's Fire Brigade' public service anime special
>'DB - Curse of the Blood Rubies' anime movie
>'DB - Sleeping Princess in Devil's Castle' anime movie
>'DB - Mystical Adventure' anime movie
>'DB - The Path to Power' anime movie
>'DB Z Side Story - The Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans' anime special
>DB - Episode of Bardock - anime special
>DB - Episode of Bardock - manga special
>'Dream 9 [Toriko & One Piece & DB Z] Super Collaboration Special' anime special
>'DB Z - The Real 4-D' attraction
>'DB Z - Super Tenkaichi Budokai' attraction

And every movie not listed in the post is part of the non canon continuities section or what-if section.

It's a message. Hard work > getting shit handed down to you magically.

J-JIREN-SAMA!?

If Broly is not-canon, why does he influence the canon series.. and even Toriyama himself? Does this mean that non-canon actually stands above canon in the power hierarchy, and you all were wrong all the time?

When will Super have real brutality and violence?

just stop it el retardo

Reminder that the actual spoilers released so far in Japanese aren't the ones in the "translated" note, but a much more generic "Goku and Jiren keep fighting" kind of "spoiler".
Please learn Japanese, user.
You can't keep being fooled by something as basic as a fake iphone note anyone could have written.

It won't. Super only has 2 episodes left.

>all this brutality
>still 4-0

The only canon thing is the script given by toriyama to toyotaro and toei. They can both tweak things.
Thus the only canon thing is if something happens both in the anime and manga.

Reminder only retards think Gohan was a TEEN or 11 when he killed Cell.

Reminder that you should learn Japanese.

>can only job to the last man standing
based Chadhan

If mild grazes don't fly with whoever's in charge of Super I don't think they will allow "brutality" of any definition.

Pan

>ゲゲゲの鬼太郎
Nice.

They keep posting this photo as well, but for some reason there's no trace of it in the actual japanese spoiler threads, and the matome pages all fail to mention it.

Freeza and 17 confirmed to be resurfacing at the end of the tournament. Freeza also does a death beam to Jiren. Haha

Gaygeta

Your Bardock "saiyans were soft and peaceful" retcon and Spicper are not canon.

>super
>not canon

her arms are really hairy.

What does Chi-Chi's pussy feel like?

Cookie Dough.

Cheerio filled with cobwebs

This is literally, LITERALLY the Legend of Korra of Sup Forums. Why do you watch this shit?

Why are you a butthurt GT autist?

What about Videl?

Episode 132 leaked

DBS doesn't have brutality because it's meant to be aired worldwide, and censorship has gotten worse over the last years.
DBZ already got plenty of censorship, so they don't show blood so they don't have to bother remaking scenes just for special snowflake countries.

Is Pan a boy?

>flat-chested
>no bra
>spends all of her time around boys
>prefers her male relatives
>has a robot as a companion
>has no problem swimming or playing in the water with naked Kkid Goku

A Wet Marshmallow

Umm maybe Pan is just a dirty girl that is fucking 9. Even thought of that user?

I knew a girl like that while growing up. She became something of a man eater.

>Dragon Ball was made shit to appeal to spics
I knew it

Why is that?

Actually spicland didn't censor too much, if at all.
It's mostly because of USA and European countries.

When you have half the posters here writing shit like bills you know who the audience they cater to is

Yeah that makes sense.

The mortal above all, the man who fights for absolute strength, to destroy all the evil in his realm; why wasn't pic related his color scheme?

youtube.com/watch?v=75gUJ_4SyY0

Can ameriburgers explain this

Oh, well they're alright then

How much was the artist paid to do this

Who the fuck cares he is trash.

Gohan struggles against the restraints. No matter how much force he uses or energy he expends, the bonds refuse to yield. It's as if the inanimate objects want him to suffer as much as she does. Caulifla stands above him laughing callously at his feeble attempts to flee. He reminds her of pathetic prey desperately trying to escape from the clutches of the predator. The only difference is that while sometimes in nature the creature manages to escape, here there is no such hope.
He glares at her when he realizes the futility of his endeavor. He might not be able to get away but he can at least deny her the satisfaction of victory. Unfortunately he has no idea what she has planned. She rips off his pants and exposes him. Waves of fear begin to assault him. He thought she just wanted to beat him. What the hell is she doing? "Since you lost to me, that means I own you now" she states matter-of-factly. He practically snarls but it does nothing to deter her intent. Caulifla kicks him across the face and the impact sends him over until he's lying on his front. As he struggles to breath with his face in the dirt, he feels something. Something very wrong. Something that should never happen. Something that he'd never imagined in his worst nightmares. Caulifla forces the metallic object into his anal cavity, violating him in the most heinous way. He squirms and he strains and he yells until his lungs are empty but nothing stops her. He could never stop her. "Cry for me, make me feel it" she laughs.
Blood beings to seep from the invasion onto the ground, the earth drinking in his blood. Caulifla is vicious and sadistic. Every cry of anguish is like music to her ears. She conducts the symphony of pain while Gohan begs to be anywhere other than here. He doesn't get his wish. He only gets more pain. After what seems like an eternity of suffering, she finally ceases torturing him. "From now on, your name is Cummyfla, bitch" she laughs.

I wonder who is behind this post

This, Latin America loves violence.

Ah you're finally awake.
I was waiting for you Jobifla.

My ballsacks need to be emptied, so get to work.

Chichi her age looked like this though

Fuck off Cummyfla

>ywn be cummyfla

It's your mother behind that post. Dumb characterfag.

what if Videl finds out?