I think we all know who won in the end

C H A D

>chainlinking threads
Kill yourself generalfaggot.

>Cucked since he was a child
>Hold on to the hairclip
>Ichigo didn't even wear it
>PARTNER-ZONED

Holy shit, Ichigo ruined the whole episode.

Ichigo has been ruining this anime since forever.

>Another week of edgefags being btfo

Sasuga

Reminder that Ichigo is the cancer killing this show.

She "ruined" the episode by saving him.
Had she not gone, he would have set off the charge and went the way of Kamina... which would once again make her the person responsible for ruining the episode.

Rock and a hard place.

>episode is about a boy and a girl
>culminates with a romantic scene, he confesses
>"nah man we're friends right"
Ichigo is trash and she ruins the anime

This show is too safe. We're almost done with the first cour and nothing has happened yet. Who actually cares about Goro we all know he's getting cucked.

This. What was the point? They dedicated the entire episode to this and nothing changed. Is it too much to ask for some character or plot progression? Just one thing to move forward in the entire episode?

>9 episodes in
>people can't still accept that Hiro's based

Ichigo should have been the one to sacrifice herself. Goro goes through all this shit saving one of his teammates, ejecting his partner to avoid physical trauma on her, and volunteering to blow himself up to take out the core.

Then after all this, Ichigo just tells him "oh we are partners" and he gets nothing for it. Either she only cares about Hiro THAT much, or she might actually be autistic.

>another week of the minority of bonafide imbeciles who still like DITF pretending that people shit on DITF because they want edgy shit to happen

Next week is a Kokoro and Futoshi episode.

Literally everything tat happened in this episode was obvious since episode 2.

Something tells me that one will be even worse than this episode.

I think this is the weakest episode so far. People bitched about the past two episodes bringing nothing to the table, but at least they showed us more of the world and gave us some good character interaction. This week was just focused on something we already knew about Goro and it had almost no impact on Ichigo. The most I can say is that we got to see the orphanage this week and the fact that Hiro really was adored by everyone.

Yes

I need a dose

>Hiro: Phew...
>Hiro: Bathing together with everyone when it's noisy is fun but, it's nice on my own too...
>Hiro: Relaxing on my own every once in a w-

>02: Darling!
>02: Come on, I'll wash your back for you!

>Hiro: Z-ZERO TWO!? W-W-W-WHY ARE YOU HER-
>02: I wanted to bathe with you Darling so-
>Hiro: S-STOP, I CAN SEE EVERYTHING ZERO TWO!
>02: Because I'm showing you of course~

>Hiro: What if people come in afterwards...?
>02: Don't worry, I made it so no one's going to interrupt~

>Sign says: [In the middle of bathing with Darling!!]

Here's the translation for whoever was asking earlier. You're going to have to find a typesetter yourself though. Enjoy

Holy fuck is there actually anyone left who ENJOYS this motherfucking show? What the fuck is the purpose of these threads if all you do is bitch about this show? Goddamn I hate all you motherfucking cynical asshole cunts, fuck.

Right above you, my dude.

BASED
A
S
E
D

I enjoy the show, but this episode made me go from finding Ichigo annoying to outright hating her.

She's pissing all over Goro's hopes and dreams.

Thanks doc

Get better taste fuckface. FranXX jumped the shark.

You would probably be better off posting on Reddit or MAL, to be honest.

Calm down.

It's easier to point out flaws instead of giving out praise. I'm still enjoying this show, but I found this episode to be weak.

>Holy fuck is there actually anyone left who ENJOYS this motherfucking show?
People who enjoy the show would avoid the stream threads anyway.

Thanks, doc.

Oh? Point me to the exact fucking line. Point me to the exact fucking second. Because I don't believe a single fucking word your fucking ass just said.

This.

>watching because of anything but Hiro-02

**1,465位 (**1,228pt) [*,*14予約] 2018年04月25日 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 1(メーカー特典:「線画A3ポスター」「田中将賀描きおろし複製色紙」付)(1~4巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろしB1布ポスター」&全巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろし全巻収納ボックス」引換シリアルコード付)(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
**2,327位 (***,784pt) [*,*16予約] 2018年04月25日 ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fatty probably be pissed but would Ikuno even care?

BE EXCITED WITH ME DAMNIT

>that look in Kokoro's eyes

wait for the subs nigger

Thanks doc

I SAVED YOU SO I DESERVE SEX

thanks

Great, I'll do that. I assume you'll do that too because otherwise I'm forced to assume you're just talking out of your ass and shitposting to fuck around with everyone.

Ichigofag please.

Ichigo literally killing the ranks

Those helmets seem really unwieldy.

Fuck off with your fucking character wars. You're everything wrong with these fucking threads. Instead of enjoying the various interactions, you just go HUURRRDUUUR NOT MY ONIGGER ICHIGOFAGS BTFO BLURRRR

New franx episode is doing so badly it crashed the stalker.

>enjoying the various interactions
>none of the interactions are enjoyable except when they involve 02
???

Thanks, doc

Nishigori really miscalculated this one. 90% of the people watching this anime only care about 002, yet he keeps shoving other shit into our faces.
He had no idea where to take the story after episode 6.

All the Jian stuff gone. It was a motif in the first arc only. Now we get retarded cliche shenanigsns with uninteresting characters instead.

>this week we have Ichigo actually going back and risking her life to save her partner who was ready to sacrifice himself
>but somehow this doesn't count because it's not 02
God I hate you.

>Fuck off with your fucking character wars.
>starts shitting on the other girl
Who are you trying to fool?

Three episodes left until the first cour is over. What are your expectations?

Where did I shit on anyone, huh? Oh because I used a random example of retard speak? Would you prefer it if I said ONIGGERS BTFO HURRR MUH STRAWBERRY because that's equally cancerous. Fuck off.

>Thought we were going to get Goro making a significant impact on Ichigo, solidifying their relationship and having Ichigo rely on Goro instead of Hiro more
>She basically treats their relationship like a professional business one
God bless Hiro for committing to 02 at least.

>Implying anything going on with this boring character is enjoyable
Ichigofag please...

>. 90% of the people watching this anime
45% wanted mecha show
45% wanted trigger antics

100% of them got neither. This is the real reason for flopping.

I've been enjoying myself so I don't really care for "expectations". Better to stay a course than setting myself up for disappointment.

NTR, ONE (1) death, and rebellion

Focus on another pairing next week, 11 will be the build up for gran crevasse and 12 will be grand crevasse.

No plot development, minimal mech action, no real character development, just a love triangle and drama going in circles, teasing changes that never actually happen.

Why did they trick themselves into thinking it was a Trigger show?

Do you have ADHD? Calm down.

>Ichigo
>boring character
Onifag please...

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FUCKING CHARACTER WARS YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

Honestly your the biggest cancer in this thread.
Given your posts you have no right to complain about anyone else.

Is Goro still pining after a girl he's too good for? Please tell me it'll stop eventually

What, can't handle the truth?

02 is a dino princess and she will take Hiro to the klaxocapital

Yes, and she basically doesn't want to reciprocate any of his feelings.

I am fucking angry that everyone's being such a cynical fucking jackass in contrast to how much I enjoyed this motherfucking episode. God fucking damnit.

Meanwhile, in the actual episode Goro got cucked hard.

You're right, she's pretty entertaining if you look past the show

Chill nigger and don't let shitposters bait you.
I enjoyed this one because I like Goro a lot, I'm just disappointed in Ichigo.

Oh, because I DARE be excited about something. Go fuck yourself, asshole.

sorry user some people didn't shut their brain off and realized the episode was retarded

Just let Ichigofags stay delusional

Stop samefagging. No one wanted that. Most people were pretty content with how the first few episodes went.

But why? She fucking risked her life to get him back to safety.

No because you post like a crossboarder. My guess is you're a Sup Forumsirgin

this is worse than aldnoah zero desu

Subs when?

>another absolutely worthless episode to extend ""love triangle"" shenanigans into the 2nd cour

>it's bad because it's cliche
Fuck off.

I dropped this show a while ago, It's going to be a one-trick-pony.

After we see the reveals it will not be worth rewatching.
It hooked everyone in by the sexual aspects, then dropped them for the censors. Anyone that sticks around to see that are never gonna get it. Everyone else wont care for the story because we dont know whats going on like the kids are. The kids have no character-action; as in they do not influence the world and are just drones.

The show only has the REVEALS to impact us (and the kids) After that the show has nothing to go for it.

Also

I predict 3 reveals

1) kids are just replacements for dead previous team.
2) whole system exists that show diff generations from babies to near teenagers in the dome in separate facilities. (they discover this by doing 02 trick to get past barriers)
3) puberty will be the end of the game for them and they will die because served purpose. (probably shot)

some more cuz why not

4) papa is a robot
5) that girl from the beginning of the show is dead.
6) hiro is special somehow (they cant resist)
7) world is stupid and is only like that be stupid decisions.
8) maybe a kid dies for forced tension cuz they got nothing else to show. a lesser character; probably the fat's pilots girl.
9) nude scene 1 or 2 to keep fans watching
10) Kids dont know anything for experiment; probably to see if they can extend the service-life of pilots by minuscule margins (

Well shit. Here's hoping he moves on and lets go of his attachments. It's painful to watch currently, even if characters yearning for who they will never have is probably a core part of the show.

this needs more milkman desu

>I am an expert on Sup Forums language and subcultures
Go fuck yourself.

Bullseye then.

I'm just saying, people who come into this expecting trigger are factually wrong. I'm enjoying the show for what it is.

Where does this come from? Did someone translate it already? Point out to me what exactly she says that denies any future development.

And what is it?

>this anime plot sucks
Well yes, otherwise it can't really be anime anyway, no one can name more than 20 non-retarded plots in the entire history of the medium.

Stop posting

A show created by Nishigori, produced by A1, action directed by his friend Imaishi, with supporting animation production by Trigger animators.

>I only enjoy one thing and have no other interests whatsoever
>I am the autist supreme

I also predict that:

11) Hiro isn't going to die after the third time
12) 02 isn't human but half klaxosaur
13) Dr. Franxx created the Franxx
14) APE is evil
15) Ichigo likes Hiro
16) Ikuno likes Ichigo
17) Kokoro likes Mitsuru
18) the show is about SEX