Remember when Fate/Stay Night came out and Saber was the main heroine?

Remember when Fate/Stay Night came out and Saber was the main heroine?
Let's have a comfy Arturia thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY5qipYy1Po
youtube.com/watch?v=kWh9JbBZC_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She has like 10 look a alike that I'm not sure who saber is anymore.

I remember many things. Some better than others.

Pretty sure Sakura was always the canon heroine.

The dignified cute king with a healthy appetite.

Seiba appreciation thread?
Seiba appreciation thread.

That cooking show is a miracle we didn't deserve.

>Mordred can do bonus dmg against her father and is becoming better in FGO be cause more of her father (...) is getting added into the roster

That about sums up the state of TM

I want to impregnate Saber and father her children.

This show was a true blessing.
After all the bullying in Fate/Zero, Fate/Unlimited Blade Works, seeing Saber eating and being comfortable heal my poor heart.

I want to feed Saber my hot dog.

I want to feed Saber Lancer.
youtube.com/watch?v=TY5qipYy1Po

That means you will be Modred's step-father

Seeing how Illya and Lancer also getting some nice treatment feels good.

How much would it cost to give Mordred a decent education? How about for special needs assessment and maintenance?

Episode 3 when?

Arturia is a cute girl
But is Arturia, dare I say a good king? (Compared to Nero)

user...

It's already out mate.

Thank you anons, sorry if I'm a retard.

I'd like to propose that Wada's Extella Arturia is actually the best she's looked in years.
I don't usually care for Wada's art, but she did well here, Takeuchi and even Koyama could stand to learn something here.

It's okay, man. Enjoy.

> Investing more than $100,000 and 18 years in this girl's education.

Enjoy your comfy Illya

Special needs kids need it more than anyone. She'll never be king with that attitude.

Wada improved a lot. Before, her art used to look like this.
Takeuchi will probably improve a lot in Tsukihime
Koyama was pretty good in Mahou Tsukai, but doesn't seem very good with Scathach's art in FGO
But yeah, Wada's current style and drawing are currently the best out of the three.

>Koyama was pretty good in Mahou Tsukai, but doesn't seem very good with Scathach's art in FGO
Koyama either actively got worse or just got lazy. Compare his current work to his work in Mahoyo or even DDD and it's just embarrassing, especially the faces, Scat in particularly being one of the worst affected. Just fucking look at Shiki here, it's like he didn't even try.
>Takeuchi will probably improve a lot in Tsukihime
If he doesn't step his game up considering the new artwork (not even just the NuTsuki designs, the art itself), I'm just not seeing it. He's better than he used to be in many respects but he also seems to have developed some bad habits.

> Maybe Modred turned out this way because Arturia never taught her daughter anything.
> Maybe Modred would be a wise king under tutorlage of Waver, Alexander, Boudica...

Morgan apparently never taught her anything useful either.
Bad parents all around make for a troubled child.

I like Jeanne more than Saber from a waifu perspective, although Saber is better written

Yo lads hit hit me with the best ShirouxSaber fanart you have. I need to last untill ufotable adapts the fate route.

>and Saber was the main heroine
how about no

Emiya vs EMIYA cooking competition episode when?

delet seig

I know you wish to be in his place, user.

>Saber was the main heroine?
wait when did that happen? did i miss something?

Main heroine of the True End of Fate/Stay Night has always been Sakura.
Taiga-shishou agreed, don't bother us about it.

I've been having these weird thoughts lately. Like is any of this for real?

Attached: 1291241897352.jpg (1134x803, 293K)

Attached: 1511416952770.jpg (1200x808, 208K)

I think the biggest problem is that they don't really branch her out much outside her legend and doesn't get much character development since she doesn't have any real conflict, which was a part of Arthuria's character. But she's a good girl, definitely.

Attached: ohohohoho.jpg (960x720, 119K)

I don't have much with me right now but enjoy.

Attached: yande.re 434314 sample emiya-san_chi_no_kyou_no_gohan emiya_shirou fate_stay_night saber (1).jpg (1159x1500, 307K)

Does RedmanxSaber count?

It does, as long as it's avalon.

Yeah, ruining Arc and Ciel's hair is a crime.

Attached: Archer saber.jpg (500x708, 89K)

>that Rinfag desperately trying to falseflag and start wars between Saberfags and Sakurafags
Saber is the main heroine, and Sakura is the true heroine. We have no reason to fight, unlike Rin who's always nothing but a second banana.

Attached: 40339932_p0.jpg (500x699, 121K)

Who are you referring to?

So you guys hate NTR but are willing to participate in it?

See:

Attached: fd2986ede8c8c10d8c9860f468debe28.gif (390x520, 64K)

I have to agree. When you compare all the three routes, Rin really does just end up being Shirou's fucktoy. Saber and Sakura have much more depth as Shirou's romantic interest.

Saber, Sakura and Rinfags all have equally shit taste

Attached: 1518969725909.png (900x1170, 910K)

Can someone link the interview where Nasu confirms Sakura as Shirou's canon waifu?

Attached: Archer saber 2.jpg (1280x870, 143K)

Nero will take good care of Mordred.

Attached: cae015faf3c55016df7ace456de106d2.png (1982x2000, 2.01M)

>それはそれとして、士郎とセイバーのペアで投票する方も多かったようですが、組み合わせでは士郎と桜が一番だった気がします。

Attached: DQppuTgVQAE1KbP.png (1199x342, 470K)

Not enough swords.

>Nero
>lesbian

Doesn't matter. Even Nasu thinks Shirou x Sakura is the best pair.

Attached: 1517795618443.jpg (500x340, 48K)

Huh?
I was saying that Shiro was literally skewered at that point in the story.
He is the bone of his sword after all.
But we already knew that.

>Prisma Illya
>everyone gets a happy end backstory
>except Sakura, who still gets worm'd and fucked up in both Illyaverse and Miyuverse
it's not fucking fair

>Still haven't got Saber in GO
Its not fair

Attached: sf.jpg (200x200, 16K)

She gets a happy ending in her route. Plus she's the love interest in Prisma, just solidifying that Shirou x Sakura is the best pairing.

>Plus she's the love interest in Prisma
she's dead in Prisma

Why is everyone just OK with Saber getting a Bad End in HF?

Proto Arthur is better anyway.
But I would watch a Fate/Camelot spin-off

Attached: 50569182_p0.jpg (1000x1200, 421K)

>But I would watch a Fate/Camelot spin-off
youtube.com/watch?v=kWh9JbBZC_Q

It's from the results of the second poll. The sentence after it is quite interesting too.
>黒くても一途な彼女に、どうか幸多からんコトを。
>May bliss surround this dark yet devoted woman.

Attached: wedura.jpg (800x1000, 477K)

SLURP SEMEN FOR MANA

Not any more dead than Shirou in HF True.

Cause she gets a bad end in literally every route, even her own. Last episode was added in the RN version of the VN.

No user, she's gone. Lancelot destroyed her mind, even if they forced him out she would never be "her" again.

Sorry dude I don't think anyone would take waifu wars seriously enough to make false flag posts where they pretend to prefer a girl different from the one they like.

They said the same about Beatrice, didn't stop Ilya from saving her in the end anyways. There are countless ways to restore corrupted minds in the Nasuverse.

Attached: 1367768138109.jpg (500x916, 181K)

Attached: 1367084271625.png (1700x911, 1.65M)

Attached: 1352515830375.png (700x815, 479K)

sakura deserves to be happy but sword wife is still the best

>this is OK
>but Sieg meeting Jeanne on the reverse side is not
double standards

You're entitled to your wrong opinion.

They made a point of saying that they had to save Beatrice NOW before Magne burned all of her memories for fuel and she went insane. Lancelot's been doing this to Sakura for 2 solid months.

Attached: 1432324647954.jpg (900x643, 249K)

saber is the fan favorite. meeting with shirou/archer is just fanservice for the saberfags. last episode wasnt even part of the original vn.

damn, I don't actually have as much Saber x Shirou fanart as I thought.

Attached: 1505344672761.jpg (857x840, 134K)

>BELIEVE IT

Attached: 1282313282865.jpg (1119x1600, 342K)

Doesn't matter, the timing to kill off Sakura has come and gone. She's getting saved by Ilya, no matter how much of an asspull the method is. They could just be wrong about Sakura being beyond salvation, just like Rin was in HF.

sorry, i used the magic words "sword wife" which make it objective fact

All Nasu said was he liked their pairing better. There's nothing about it being "truer" than the other two.

The only time Nasu ever said a heroine and her ending was truer than the rest (as in, by his own words, if he were to rewrite the whole story into a single route she would be the main heroine and the ending of the story would be hers) was for Arcueid, in the Tsukihime Plus Disc.

Nice try.

Attached: fsntrueend.jpg (800x1200, 308K)

He literally states that while Shirou x Saber gets the most attention, that it's Shirou x Sakura that make the better pair.

That's in the same way how Nasu said that Arc's route was the True End for the story, but Akiha's True End was the ending for Shiki's story.

Nasu explained later that HF's ending presented another possible path for Shirou - i.e. Fate/UBW = Hero of Justice path, HF = Human path.
Thus HF True is the grand finale to F/sn, as it completes Shirou's story.

Additionally, all of this was before LE, GoA and FGO.

>I don't usually care for Wada's art
She improved a lot since the first Extra game, all her characters looks better, except maybe Gil and Emiya.

She is be user, she says it herself, she loves but sexe but prefers cute girls more.

Attached: 1497133759433.jpg (4916x1391, 3.86M)

>all of this was before LE
The quote is completely unaltered in RN. It still applies there, meaning LE is just an extra.
>GoA and FGO.
About as noteworthy as Apocrypha or Strange Fake. F/SN, F/HA and F/Z are the only parts that matter, the rest is just Nasu selling out and letting Fate become an anything-goes franchise.

Nice opinion, but canon is canon.

Also, I'm not saying the phrase from the TD was changed, but that Nasu later explained his intention with HF. Thus, unlike Arc who was indeed mentioned as the True heroine of Tsukihime, Sakura (nor any of the other girls) got any of that for them.

>Sakura (nor any of the other girls)
Didn't Nasu state that he felt Rin was the true heroine despite Saber being the poster girl? Each girl has something once you think about

>Rin
True heroine.

>Saber
Poster girl/face of the franchise.

>Sakura
Heroine that suits Shirou the best in terms of romance.

>Didn't Nasu state that he felt Rin was the true heroine
That was Urobuchi.

>Suits Shirou the best
>Kills his ideals and dreams and makes him end up as a fuckdoll
Huh...

Begone underage.

The entire message of F/Z and F/SN is that those ideals are a mistake and that protecting those close to you is what really matters. Also:
>Despite all that, there is something about him that makes you feel he deserves every bit of mortal happiness he can get. I believe Shirou discovered his "most human" self in Sakura's route

Attached: future.jpg (800x600, 64K)