So what were your thoughts on Jormungand anons? I just got finished watching it, and it was pretty decent...

So what were your thoughts on Jormungand anons? I just got finished watching it, and it was pretty decent, although the protagonists were a bit too overpowered and the ending kind of pissed me off.

Attached: 8269cc06082424452c7eb4b2fe2c93d5.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

'ts fun. girls were nice. Bomb guy was cool.

>girls were nice
Especially Chequita. She's got a permanent "I'm gonna rape you later" face going on at all times, and I don't know why but I'm kind of turned on by it.

Attached: 596857-jpo5_11.jpg (1280x720, 358K)

I liked it, including the ending. BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Ending was decent, although it turned Koko from likable and mysterious into a fucking lunatic.

Attached: jormungand-09-lehm-chequita-floyd_hekmatyar-bodyguards-history-marriage-divorce.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Delicious brown shota

Jonah is one lucky bastard

Attached: 032.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

What is the nationality of this weird surname anyway
>Hekmatyar

Her name is Koko

a killing team

>Turned into

They warned you right from the fucking start, how did you not notice this?

I get what you're saying, I guess I was just hoping for a happy ending.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 2.3M)

Was great until the finale where Koko's plan was revealed. Top tier OST and top tier girls though.

R's arc and these operators were the only good parts of Perfect Order.

Attached: [Asenshi] Jormungand Perfect Order - 22 [BD 720p AAC][30507F7C]_0002.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

The ending was the only bad part. Characters were fleshed out decently, and the action was pretty good too. If you can endure the brain hemorrhaging retardation that the ending is, you will probably enjoy it.

Scandinavian I think.

>mfw I realized that the the opening was supossed to be in english

Attached: 24124125.jpg (240x260, 17K)

It's Afghani, we go through this every thread.

Attached: 1509043070758.jpg (525x384, 33K)

>engrish

The Good:
>autistic attention to realism and detail regarding the military equipment and organizations
>unique crew with their own quirks and personalities that each get their own day in the limelight
>fun action that, while following the typical bullshit of some chick with a knife beating trained dudes with guns, is still fun and enjoyable
>lots of waifus

The Bad:
>yes, the main characters are badasses, but the ONLY time they ever seem to be in real danger is when they're separated from each other or when they're facing the Navy SEALs. They meet plenty of special forces, yet only the SEALs pose a serious challenge to them.
>it can be a little hard to connect with the characters when they seem okay with pretty horrible shit. Jonah is a child soldier and everyone is okay with that. Just give us SOMEONE on the main team who acknowledges how fucked up that is.

The Ugly:
>holy shit, that ending
>seriously though, did everyone just take stupid pills or something for that ending?
>why is everyone in the anime okay with Koko's plan for the ending
>we don't even really get to see the end result of it all, which is dissapointing

Attached: tumblr_ms3ymhTYyV1qkrye3o4_500.gif (500x280, 965K)

>ywn sell SAMs to some warring east europoor nation then go out to enjoy authentic chinese food then have a party where chequita gives you the succ as she has been since you were a kid then BTFO your sister's autistic plan.

Why does this life torment me? Also Kasper is the best character any other answer is invalid.

>then have a party where chequita rapes you as she has been since you were a kid
There's a reason she's always giving people that smug psychotic smile no matter what she's doing.

Also yes, Kasper is best, he saw right through the bullshit of Koko's plan.
>"If I can't sell aerial weapons, I'll sell naval weapons. If I can't sell battleships, I'll sell tanks. I'll sell guns. I'll sell swords. I'll sell hatchets. If you seal away iron, I'll sell cudgels. Such is the nature of an arms dealer."

Attached: 2594512i.jpg (600x600, 89K)

All those points are pretty valid man. I feel like they tried to put the casts moral compass out there a bit with things like Lutz's questioning of Koko and even Koko's squad interaction with Excalibur but I'm guessing they didn't want to get too much into the alignments of each char or they didn't think ti flush it out.

It will always impress me though just how steep a nosedive they took that ending. They could have set that shit up for so much other story conflicts (koko vs kasper, Floyd's past with Lehm n Chequita, other US and/or international agencies)

Did this show not do well?

Best Girl

Didn't hate it, but it's a poor man's Black Lagoon, ending is retarded as fuck

>Also yes, Kasper is best, he saw right through the bullshit of Koko's plan.
Koko also seemed to have forgotten that people have been sailing ships, flying airplanes, and firing rockets long before any satellites were in orbit. Hell we went to the moon with pretty rudimentary electronics. I know she's insane, but her plane will fail in a very short amount of time.

Once she started talking about how she's more powerful than God you kind of knew she had lost her marbles though. The power had already started getting to her head.

Attached: tumblr_ms3ymhTYyV1qkrye3o3_500.gif (500x280, 898K)

MC's team was way too large and too powerful.

I enjoyed both BL and Jormungand but I feel that they're apples and oranges. put it pretty well talking about the level of weapon and world detail which can go a long way with certain viewers.

Something that while BL had, it didn't seem to focus on. It was pretty much straight ridiculous action which I liked. Also other than Japan that guerilla arc I don't think Lagoon co. left roanapur often but I could be hazy.

All the different locales on Jorm were great, but I'm prob biased since I'm a /k/ browsing Military dude anwywho.

it has some nice girls

Attached: final1.jpg (3456x4285, 2.55M)

So what the fuck was Finland doing in Africa anyway?

I hate it when a show gives me realistic portrayals of guns and/or gun related things, but still has completely absurd action sequences.

They put the work in for the tools, is it really so hard to learn to use them properly.

It's probably because Japanese civilians have never touched a gun in their lives and the Japanese military hasn't been in combat in decades, so as a result there's pretty much no reference within Japan for them to go to for realistic combat.

Attached: 6nS4w5v.gif (640x360, 419K)

Part of a UN expeditionary peacekeeping force or soemthing if I recall. Not too farfetched for anime since they have been in the congo and some other spots going back to early 2000s i think.

>tfw ther's one episode where they basically make fun of Japan and their gun laws

Field manuals, consultants, or even simple deduction would serve them a whole lot.

Hex was sexy.

There were some pretty redpilled moments in the anime that made a /k/ommando like me happy, such as her talking about how 60% of guns are owned by civilians, or Kasper talking about how he'll always find a way to sell weapons no matter what Koko does.

Attached: jormungand-chiquita-gif-11.gif (500x250, 987K)

I thought the ending was unironically great. I've rewatched the last episode a number of times since it came out. Even if Koko's plan has plot-holes, I thought it was a very refreshing and original idea to see in an anime.

Afghan you absolute smoothbrain. Look up Gulbuddin Hekmatyar.

The whole "Lets take away air travel to end war!" is just straight up stupid.
Like it's literally one of the stupid things she could have done and they did it.
Then they threaten to take away vehicles in the end if planes do work out is just adding more shit on this stupid plan.

I think this is what happens when they try to stylize combat and it doesn't translate as well into animation. It's not like they can't get a copy of FM 3-21 and go to town. Maybe the industry still needs to come into its own with milshit anime?

Will I like this if I liked Black Lagoon? Is it similar?

You'll probably like it, it's very similar. Quirky gang of a highly skilled arms dealer and her bodyguards go around selling weapons and dealing with competition, usually through violence.

It's implyed that they take place in the same universe.

It's fun as hell, Its probably one of the best anime of 2012

The only shitty part was the ending, it does a Spec Ops: The Line thing where it punishes you for liking Koko and what she planned to do in the form of her brother telling her that what she's doing doesn't matter, since even if he results to selling sticks and stones, wars will go on no matter what she does

Bond film without Bond

The last episode I was waiting for someone, anyone sane enough to pull out a gun and shoot her in the head.

Hex deserved everything she had coming, I say they should of used a bigger bomb.