The me right now is not exactly who I am

>The me right now is not exactly who I am.
What is this retarded shit? Of course you are what you display. Is Anno retarded?

Attached: 1421470238806.png (211x173, 99K)

>Is Anno retarded?

Attached: 1498083386745.png (500x385, 195K)

Anta baka?

I started watching Eva and I'm currently on ep10, why the fuck is she such an unlikable bitch?
In fact, why is the entire cast so horseshit and the show so boring? It's a glorified animu Pacific Rim with a dose of Jewdzilla. I don't see what all the hype is about, because so far I'm kinda forcing myself to go through this.

Attached: [Sephirotic] Evangelion - 10 [MULTI][BD 1080p 8bits 5.1 AAC][B7A0A8A0].mkv_snapshot_02.49_[2018.03.1 (1440x1080, 2.92M)

>cast
>boring
>Evangelion
Not enough moe things, hu? This post actually made me mad.

Attached: 1477391905010.gif (500x374, 993K)

Maybe it's too deep for you?

Attached: 1377490496319.png (219x255, 63K)

>moe
Not really, I'm more of a Hokuto no Ken guy, this is just boring teenage angst and emo shit for inbred fucktards like you

Yeah, I'm mad now. Good job.

Attached: 1500670207481.png (720x540, 375K)

>why the fuck is she such an unlikable bitch?
>In fact, why is the entire cast so horseshit and the show so boring?

Attached: 1497823077590.png (400x400, 4K)

>it's shit on purpose so that makes it good
No.

I guess you went in expecting just another mecha show.

Your mom whores around to make her feel better on purpose.

Shinji was much much MUCH unlikable.

But there is nothing to think about and nothing deep either, it's just 3 dumb teenagers with a Monster of the Week format.
MC is the most Beta Omega Shitlord I've seen in my life that makes Sup Forumsermin look like Alpha Males.
The white haired red eye girl is a literal autist in every sense of the word.
The redhead is a complete bipolar bitch.
The fucking purple hair slut caretaker is the most reasonable character so far, which speaks volumes about how abysmal this shitshow is.

>Shinji
>actually unlikable
I bet you suck dicks for enjoyment too.

I bet you hate yourself.

Don’t worry, she gets killed via gang rape in the movie

>I hate you.
>Don't call me anymore.
>You bother me.
>God you're persistent.
>Goodbye.
>I wish you'd leave.
>I have no interest in getting back together with you.
>Let's just be friends.
>Do i even know you.
>Look at you.
>You really get on my nerves.
>Who the hell are you?
>I couldn't care less weheter you live or die.
>I don't love you that way.
>I don't want you in my life.
>To be honest you get on my nerves.
>Stop folliwng me arround.
>I cant do this anymore.
>Let's break up.
>I don't need you anymore.
>Who would want to go out with you.
>I dont need you, never did.
>Go away.
>You wimp.
So, Anno actually had female friends? I can't connect with this.

Attached: 1377659960951.gif (500x500, 705K)

It's ok to not like a show but to say that the intentional character traits of the characters are a flaw of the show is stupid.

Shinji was intentionally made to be unlikable.

A show is bad if the viewer can't connect with anything going on the screen. If you're an ADD kid that likes explosions and kaiju battles then I guess it has some appeal, because the characters and story sure as fucking hell have no appeal.
The fact I'm over 1/3 in and the show still doesn't have a plot and is a literal monster of the week turd is proof enough that there's no merit in it.
>>>BBUT MUH EPIC PLOT FOCUSED MOVIE
Yeah, I sure as fucking hell give a fuck about going through 26 episodes of monster of the week trash for emo, chuuni and autistic children to get to the "good part", totally.
NOT.

>The fact I'm over 1/3 in and the show still doesn't have a plot and is a literal monster of the week turd is proof enough that there's no merit in it.
Get out of Sup Forums

Attached: 1507439638766.jpg (1440x1080, 128K)

Its a flaw when the show wants me to take their emotional issues seriously, but no one in the show actually does in a realistic manner. Like Misato is such a cruddy guardians for the child soldiers that clear need mental help.

And for some reason behind all reason they go to school, and are not constantly harassed by news crews or paparazzi.

>fell for the plot-meme

Attached: 1490402340.jpg (1212x909, 143K)

If you think it's acceptable for a 2 cour show to take half of its running span before it actually turns on the plot then you're clearly mentally deficient idiot.

Thanks for clarifying that it actually has no plot, I guess I'll just drop this turd and move on to actually high quality things like Monster or Baccano.

If I watched the original, why should I watch the movies? Is there a huge difference? I saw Asuka with an eyepatch and shit, so I am curious. That was not in the original

Anno is married and has millions of dollars, sorry user he is far above us in just about everything

>Like Misato is such a cruddy guardians for the child soldiers that clear need mental help.
Part of the point is that no one cares that the children are mentally ill

>And for some reason behind all reason they go to school, and are not constantly harassed by news crews or paparazzi.
NERV is shown multiple times using the press to cover things up. So it should be apparent that the goverment probably control the press.

Watch Darling in the FranXX instead, it's more your speed.

>A-1
>that art style
I'm not getting memed into another trash.

That's really weird considering your taste in anime.

He’s married to a fujoshit, not that far up at all.

It does have a plot. It's about protecting humanity from annihilation by the angels. But that's not really the point of the show.
The point is the characters and their relationships.

If the point is the characters, they shouldn't have been so completely unrealistic and unlikable. They're one dimensional cardboard cutouts with one or two defining traits.
Shinji: Stuttering Beta Omega
Asuka: Classic Angsty Chuuni Edgelord Bitch
Rei: Autism Speaks
Gendo: Le shady evil scientist man
Ritsuko: The cool headed serious voice of reason

Misato is the only character that even feels like a human being and not a cutout.

This is the way I felt about it too when I watched it for the first time and I was at that part of the show. Then the show moved from being boring to being awkward and unpleasant to watch and I really did not enjoy it at all. Then there was the mindfuck of the movie which I just interpreted as being horribly cynical and nihilistic and left me feeling awful.

That was about 3-4 years ago. Through exploring message boards and such, I have since come to appreciate the finer points of Eva more, but I still have huge problems with it and I don't think that it is overall a good show. I just recently rewatched it. I think there are great concepts and themes in there, but the execution couldn't be worse. Anno has great ideas but I don't think he's the best story-teller or cinematographer.

I watched Nadia a short time after my first watch-through of Eva and boy did I love it. In my opinion Nadia was a way better story with likable characters and better world-building.

That’s stupid.

>Thanks for clarifying that it actually has no plot, I guess I'll just drop this turd and move on to actually high quality things like Monster or Baccano.
Sorry user you may just be incapable of understanding theme, you probably should find some anime that looks nice and has a cool and direct plot, maybe like Gurren Lagaan or some other Imaishi, instead of trying to form opinions online about things that require critical thinking

>one dimensional cardboard cutouts and the storyline that's literally "A NEW EVIL KAIJU MONSTER SHOWS UP EVERY WEEK, USE THE ROBOT TO KILL IT"
>deep
>critical thinking
You made me laugh.

Complete the show before you talk shit. You look stupid otherwise.

Well-written anime typically don't have their characters' plots and development finished before the midpoint of the series.

They're all unlikable, but unless you are a therapist, or psychologist, or visit the mental ward often, I have no reason to see why they're unrealistic. All of them have undergone some insane amount of trauma except for Gendo and Ritsuko. Plus, Anno was depressed and anti-social when he wrote the show.

Anyways, I think it's a fair criticism to say NGE is unenjoyable and not fun at all, but not really fair to say it's unrealistic in portraying characters, or that it is ineffective at what it sets out to accomplish, or that it's lazy writing.

Well written anime don't take half the show to even START the plot and character development.

you haven't finished Eva and its painfully obvious

Both the plot and the character development start in episode 1 and if you haven't picked up on any of it by episode 10 you might be legitimately retarded.

Your just retarded drop the show cause its not for you. Don't worry if you can't appreciate a good show, you just have shit taste. It's a miracle you made it to ep 10 without understanding what the show is really about.

No, he was made to be relatable.

Yes

This guy is making a fool out of himself by making a thread about a show that he hasn't finished yet (enough to the point to where I suspect he's a trollin') but he does have a point that it is obvious that Anno was making things up as he was going along. I suspect he didn't even plan on doing something huge and epic or 'deep' at all when he started on this series, and it shows.

They had a proposal outline for the series 2 years before it even aired complete with early designs for the characters. Look it up.

He doesn't have a point. Both the plot and the character development starts on episode 1. Your brainlet is showing.

>Deliberately give characters personality problems as the plot of the entire fucking show

>HURR IT'S SHIT ON PURPOSE

Eva is a show that tells you its own premise in words to your face, and you still don't understand it. How are you this genuinely retarded?

>it's another "eva is shit" bait thread

Attached: 75.jpg (1440x1080, 292K)

>this thread
nu-Sup Forums was a mistake.

Genuine thoughts on episode 25 and 26? If the show ended there without EoE I would be pretty dissatisfied.

You're stupid.

>I want to show the world I am more intelligent than them by saying this anime I didn't finish nor tried to understand is shit
f

uck that crap*

>Evangelion is bad
>I'd rather watch Nadia lusting for BBC

Attached: 2f0.jpg (600x618, 51K)

I liek it better than EoE

I would have been completely fine with it.

Why

Good mindfuck the first time, very interesting once understood but kinda boring to rewatch, I skip them on half of my rewatch and go straight from ep 24 to EoE, it's the perfect pacing of the story imo.
So when I end up rewatching them, it's either after EoE or a few days later.

Just fucking drop it then

I like it because the crayons and internal dialogue. I unironically like the congratulations part too.

Ok forget what I just said there just rewatch the show from the whole start and pay attention to the characters

>unironically
Kill yourself

>there's no plot

You're more autistic than Rei.

t. brainlet

Attached: 1435869989596.jpg (720x400, 56K)

Attached: 1386090882762.jpg.jpg (600x428, 64K)

>calls characters typical
>doesn't realize this show invented these character archtypes

Attached: 1431366955353.jpg (268x400, 94K)