ITT: shows you are afraid of watching again just to find out they aren't as good as you remember

ITT: shows you are afraid of watching again just to find out they aren't as good as you remember

Attached: Minitokyo.El.Hazard.132733.jpg (1600x1131, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JB-7cHpGrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ronin warriors desu
el hazard magnificent world is rewatchable though

ITs fine, that one still holds well, as long as you don't watch the last TV series that ruined fucking everything

You can call me a faggot all you like, but the ova English sub is superior.

i downloaded that from demonoid years ago and its been in my backlog for years. Is it worth watching?

Also, Outlaw Star. I watched it on adult swim when it first came out and downloaded the blurays recently, but im afraid i wont like it if i dont keep my nostalgia goggles on

>Is it worth watching?
Depends.
The ova are definetively worth watching
The TV that continued the ova are terrible

The 26 episode tv series that is an alternative version is kind of meh.

So...only the ova are worth really

>The TV that continued the ova are terrible
those were on tv? huh
i remember them being referred to as oavs/ovas when i bought the vhs tapes for them a long time ago

No, no, those were ova too. But there also exist yet another sequel, a 12 episode tv series that continued the story (well, actually ruined the story)

>New El Hazard
Remake or Sequel?

El Hazard is still good as long as you only watch the first ova. Hopefully the new anime they are making is decent.

Attached: 31575264_p9.jpg (561x800, 211K)

Is the new El Hazard supposed to be a continuation or something like that?

We don't know. All we know is that something new is being made.

Attached: DX12d5qVoAEUjZE.jpg (902x1199, 174K)

Wait, they're making a new El Hazard?!?

I don't know what to think about that.

Attached: fuk.png (236x204, 125K)

Yes. There was a thread about it earlier today.

Hamtaro

oh, i've never seen it, i think
all's i remember is alternate(?) world and it was stupid and overly fanservicey
the end to magnificent world was so good that it should have stopped right there
as much as i enjoy shayla getting molested by lesbians and all, it was just bad
and not enough afura mann

Everything after the first ova is shit and should be avoided.

Attached: 66984175_p8.jpg (457x304, 33K)

the only thing i liked about anything else was 2nd ova series end credits with nanami with the one sora izumikawa song playing, it was kinda artsy and sweet
though i can't find a video of it so here's the song instead
youtube.com/watch?v=_JB-7cHpGrk

I watched S-cry-ed recently because I remember it being my favorite show on the adult swim line up but I only ever saw bits and pieces of it.

And goddamn, it has to be one of the stupidest shounen anime of all time. I know I shouldn't expect too much, but I could feel it sapping my brain matter. Leave the past in the past. It's better that way.

Attached: 1513531881768.jpg (596x627, 38K)

Been planning to rewatch code geass and im worried the ride wont be as wild as the first time I saw saw it.

This is cool. Only watched the two OVA series since I heard the rest of the series was pretty meh, but I enjoyed what was there. I want them to explore the setting a bit more, though, and have more of the princess as well as the teacher. He was my favorite character in the first OVA.