Have you praised Jack-sama today?

Attached: Jack.png (544x790, 345K)

Say hello to Gerth, she'll be in Luffy's Fleet as part of the New Giants Pirate

Wonder what weapon she'll use.
Will she join Luffy's harem?

Attached: The Gerth.jpg (500x461, 91K)

>that head to body proportion
why is Wan Piss art so bad?

It's not bad, it's just the style. It's not meant to be realistically proportioned.

Realistically, do you see One Piece ending soon?
HARD MODE: No memes.
LUNATIC: You have to respond in complete sentences.
INFERNAL: You have to provide multiple reasons.

Attached: 1517714975456.png (638x682, 771K)

Even if Oda died tomorrow I doubt One Piece would end.

Do you read this series? No, of course it won't end soon. We have so much left to cover. At the VERY LEAST, we still have Reverie, Wano, the final war, and Raftel left, which will take us probably no less than 5 years to get through. Even then, given One Piece's popularity, I doubt that'll be all, and I'm sure we'll get more arcs than just those. Plenty of things are unanswered, we have tons of places left to explore both in the world and narratively. The series ain't ending any time soon.

>do you see One Piece ending soon?
You can tell when a writer has an ending in sight and in mind when the writing feels like it's going somewhere. I hate to say it but I don't feel like we're moving forward with the current arc, just sideways. Not that obtaining the poneglyph etchings hasn't been productive, but every time Oda introduces a new thing it just gets thrown into the pile of other things that he'll later go back too a few arcs later to address.

Between the Reverie (and all the new stuff that's going to introduce), Wano (and all the new stuff that's going to introduce), this upcoming world war (And all the, etc, etc) plus still getting to Raftel and then resolving the entire mystery of the void century along the way. One Piece is going to run for another decade at the bare minimum.

>Do you read this series?
No, of course he doesn't. He's here to shitpost.

I do read One Piece, and I'm not here to shitpost. I was honestly curious. Why do you think I added all of that spoilered stuff? I wanted to hear other people's thoughts while cutting down on the shitposting.
I'm sorry you don't like honest discussion, user. I know a lot of people shitpost with similar things, but I actually did want to talk about it.

Attached: 1478088695454.jpg (480x480, 123K)

It's just Oda's style to portrait big character to looks riddiculous. And it adds the charm with rather unique and distinctive style. for me anyway

10 years minimum. Greg did a live stream yesterday, and from what he's heard he thinks that is the case. There was an interview with I think an editor (don't want to spread false information correct me if I'm wrong) that said they are already planning stuff for the 30th anniversary. Even if that was a Joke given the amount of content left to cover there is no way Oda would do it all in less than 10 years. That's just how he is.

>I hate to say it but I don't feel like we're moving forward with the current arc, just sideways. Not that obtaining the poneglyph etchings hasn't been productive
That is a HUGE understatement. You literally can't go to raftel without the road poneglyphs. It is essential. This arc alone has put us closer to the end than everything pre-time skipped combined.

Then you are a speed reader. There is a whole load of things left. Here are a few things that we know 100% will happen: Reverie, Wano, journey to the end of the grandline, learning about the void century, learning about vegapunk and the mysteries surrounding the devil fruits, go to raftel, final confrontation against blackbeard, war after one piece is found, destroying fishman island, and backtracking to the beginning of the grandline to see laboon. We will also probably get some arc concerning the revolutionaries, elbaf arc, and rematch against big mom just to name a few off of the top of my head.

There is a whole lot of other subplots still left unresolved and you are either a retard, a speed reader, or simple don't read the manga if you believe that the story will end any time soon.

Why do you like one piece?

I like it because it randomly came on TV when I was 7-8 years old and I loved the carefree nature of luffy and pirate world then it stopped after a year. Then my friend told me years later, when I was 12, that he's reading this thing called manga and one piece is actually a manga. I was so happy and devoured it over the next few months.

Every time I read a new chapter I feel like a carefree kid again.

She'll obviously be a shieldmaiden, so she'll have a big shield and a sword/spear.

Didn't Oda say in some interview that one piece was 2/3 done?

His editor said 60% or some shit. The editors are also liars though.

>no memes
>complete sentences
>multiple reasons
It is unending

He said 65% done story-wise, which honestly doesn't tell us much. We can spend 10 years on wano for example and not progress more than 5% since we aren't moving forward with the rest of the plot. Not that he will do that. Just take his 65% with a grain of salt is all I'm saying. He has been known to underestimate how long certain arcs will last. Just look at dressrosa.

I followed the 4kids dub religiously when I was 12. I've been a fan ever since. Its weird though my initial exposure to it was an english copy of jump, and I remember thinking it was lame because of the cartoony look and not giving it a chance. Now its probably one of the few things from my childhood I still look forward to. I even remember the exact Jump it was this one.

Attached: bookscancenter_211.jpg (1419x2033, 802K)

>This arc alone has put us closer to the end than everything pre-time skipped combined.
Hence why I said the plot is going to go sideways not forward. There is no feeling in my mind that we're actually accomplishing something major because it is undercut by the realization of how long it will take Oda to actually return to this, how bloated arcs are becoming so there is more stuff to address than previous, and how under-equipped the crew still is in dealing with people trying to kill them.

This doesn't feel like a step forward despite what is happening. And part of that is because I don't think even Oda knows how he is going to end it so he's just building up more and more stuff.

Oda has been shown time and time again that he plans out his story. Probably not down to the panels, but he should have a general rundown how it all plays out. I think his biggest problem is that he always comes out with new ideas and tosses them into arcs which in turn make it bloated. I do agree with you on that. They should have ran as soon as luffy manage to trap katakuri in the mirror world for example.

What are your end game predictions for the four dignities?

Attached: PicsArt_03-11-12.35.37.png (802x898, 1.24M)

From what has been said in the past he has a general idea of where we're going. He knows what were doing for major arcs, but how we get there is the tricky part. You can tell too. Just look at this arc, and how even the minor Charlotte family members have personality and really distinct looks to them. They were clearly in the works for a while. We know for sure that Reverie and Wano are next. Since Kaido had Poneglyph there will only be one left after he gets taken down. If the story goes sideways it will most likely be after that since we don't know where the last one is. Wano itself is 2-3 years minimum.

what a shit fucking image

Oh, sweet. I still have that one! I have ALL of them

>Oda has been shown time and time again that he plans out his story.
He plans out arcs for sure, but it's well known that some stuff was the result of naming a thing early on, and then having to deliver on that. He's also been at 65% or whatever the number is for completion for close to 5 years now so things are obviously not moving forward in the way that he wants.

>You can tell too. Just look at this arc, and how even the minor Charlotte family members have personality and really distinct looks to them.
This is an arc I would say wasn't planned out that well because it lacked real focus until the past couple months.

And stuff like Oda not being sure how to tackle Kaidou are good indicators that things like Power creep occured because he didn't plan out how things would progress early on. He originally planned OP to be a 7 or so year series. Now after 20 I don't think the ending he originally intended is a reality anymore and he's working to reach something that will satisfy fans while also piling up expectations.

your aspect ratios are beyond fucked

No. Even if the timeskip is the halfway point as originally planned, we still have a very long way to go. More importantly though the pacing of the manga has slowed to an absolute crawl. I'd be shocked if One Piece ended at fewer than 1300 chapters, and I'd bet it'll be over 1500.

Attached: Carrot - Upset.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

>Zoro will fuck Captain-chan all night long
>Sanji will be happily married
>literally no one will care what happens to Jibei
>Carrot won't matter since she is not, and will never be a Strawhat

Only if Oda dies.

I can't say I agree that this arc has lacked focus. The start of the arc was very much focused on Sanji's situation with his family and Big Mom. I'd say the focus became more divided when the escape began since it was split between Luffy vs Katakuri, The cake baking team, and the Straw Hats being chased by Mama.

He is a big guy

>Usopp tries to tell lies
>They become the truth
>Sanji tries to tell the truth
>They become lies
Worst character

Attached: 75E061F9-1F46-4257-BB90-5F18B97D3F39.jpg (595x1279, 170K)

Only one I care about is Sanji and he will be married with Nami

Attached: Three times a charm.jpg (540x216, 46K)

>Yonko crew is competent for once
>"hurr durr Sanji is a loser"
You are being unfair.

I hate all Sanjihaters but you are okay user, you are okay.

Attached: 1520656315925.gif (420x420, 1.61M)

>Sanji is incompetent since Enies Lobby
>"hurr durr Yonko crew"
You are being blind.

>>Yonko crew is competent for once
First time for anything with Big Meme's crew. Took them not sending backup to an 11 hour fight with Cracker, Constantly underestimating a member of the Worst Generation after The mad monk disgraced them, The betrayal of multiple family members, and nobody securing Brulee despite how instrumental she is to this whole thing for them to finally start acting like a group of people defending their home turf.

Too bad one of their members crippled 1/3 of the fleet chasing the Fuwafuwa, their leader is retarded and chasing cake, and one of their strongest fighters developed a sense of chivalry instead of burying luffy in mochi and stabbing him 15 minute into their duel.

>would've beaten Judge and Niji if they didn't play dirty
>dodged Katakuri's bean
>kicked Oven so fast nobody noticed
He wasn't incompetent in this arc.

>WOULD'VE beaten
>Couldn't dodge Yuen's ball
>Oven was unharmed and still sensed him
keep trying

There's nothing dirty about what Judge did. Sanji just got shook.

So could Ichiji actually fight Perospero?

Attached: images (4).jpg (287x175, 12K)

She actually was beginning to wonder what was taking Cracker so long to come back when he came crashing through the roof, and he did already have backup with Brulee and the forest homies. There was just no way they could know Nami had a piece of her vivre card.

Ichiji attacks with fire, so yea he'd do fine against Peros

He didn't dodge Yuen because he was distracted by Pekoms getting a scythe to the face.

>pirate
>isn't used to fighting dirty
Sanji is a chump. It's his own fault he lost against his dad and brothers.

>Using a human shield and then spearing through the like sod isn't dirty

>Was distracted by Pudding and the priest pulling a gun on him
>Still managed to dodge Katakuri without looking at him
>Katakuri can see the FUTURE
>Was able to dodge an attack without even looking from a future seeing opponent

>Knew Yuen was there
>Yuen even talked to him
>He decided to look away
>Didn't even try to dodge a hit he knew was coming

>11 hours have passed
>no homies have reported in
>Maybe things aren't going well?
>fuck it who cares can't send any of my numerous children or servants to just go check on things
>not like my other son didn't get his shit pushed in by some no named bearded fucker
Yeah, Big Mom is retarded and so is the majority of her family.

>Judge is a pirate
Go back to the Bleach thread speed reader

Why do you people call him Judge and not Juji when you call them Ichiji Niji Sanji and Yonji

He meant Sanji is a pirate

Fuck no it isn't. They're tools like any other for those guys.

Attached: 8429849037_fa7e044aab.jpg (232x250, 43K)

Pekoms eyes were being cut out with scythes bruh. Its impossible not to get distracted by that.

Actually

>Was expecting a shot
>Was focused on Pudding but knew he was gonna be shot any time
>Katakuri saw the future where the shot from the priest was evaded
>Katakuri shoot a jelly bean
>Sanji still expecting a shot dodges jelly bean wich kills priest

>Yuen appears in front of him
>Suddently hear they gonna gauge the eyes of an ally
>Wait wut
>"Don't look away, is rude!"
>Attacked by a massive fucking ball that wasn't there before

The devil is in the detayls my dear user.

Why would I praise a character the MC can already defeat?

Attached: 1515629294321.png (512x512, 228K)

Sanji didn't know they were clones.

Name one time Sanji even talked to Pekoms or why he would give a fuck

Will we actually see her again in the story>?

Pekoms helped Luffy so obviously Sanji doesn't want him to get brutally tortured and murdered.

>Pekoms comes out of the mirror and as he is attacked Luffy appears
I mean, is kinda obvious.

Even if they weren't clones it doesn't matter in this respect. It's not dirty to use your tools in a fight, and it doesn't change Sanji getting shook over it.

He attacked the furry island and would've wiped it off the face of the Earth if it wasn't for those meddling kids. Is there a biggest asspull in One Piece than Momonosuke's ability to hear VOAT and command the elephant?

The point was the Vinsmokes are heartless and Sanji isn't.
>Its not dirty to use your tools in a fight
Careful you don't cut yourself on that edge kid.

Clones are tools t.b.h.

>Literally tells Jinbe to kill himself even though he saved Luffy at Marineford
>Would care about some random lion faggot
k lmao nice headcanon

Did you just start reading One Piece during WCI?

because that list will eventually have single character on it

Fuck that. That's like Magellan not using poison. And I understand Sanjis bit but he still got shook and got fucked.

>Jimbefags still butthurt over that
It just proves Sanji hit a cord of truth that Jimbefags didn't like about Jinbe being a fat lazy fuck who let Arlong rampage because he couldn't be bothered

Not ending soon at all.
Too many unresolved plotlines and upcoming arcs.

Reverie
Wano
Weevil
Elbaf
Raftel
Shanks arc (likely Elbaf?)
Void Century Flashback
Will of D.
Blackbeard arc
Final war
Accomplishing One Piece / All Blue and completing the task of the ancient kingdom
Possible Sea devil?
Main characters achieving their end of story dreams.

Tonnes of shit to complete. New characters, factions, exposition and world building on the way too.

Magellan, the strongest character in One Piece, you mean?

Attached: Magellan_Manga_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (880x1010, 608K)

Yeah but you gotta give credit to those who are long-standing. Every enemy who is introduced right now that are neither admirals or yonkou are gonna be jobbers.

Name a single possible antagonist that can defeat Luffy right now who are neither of those things? You can't, thus they deserve no praise.

Attached: freeshrugsfam.jpg (550x400, 39K)

that's some headcannon there son

Are you seriously trying to imply Sanji is some cold, heartless monster when this arc has thrown in our face multiple times hes a very kind human by his sister and flashback? Nevermind his motto of never letting people starve regardless of who they are.

Attached: 1515076935297.png (250x304, 104K)

From Sanji's point of view that guy let a madman run rampant when he could have easily stopped him, and it caused his friend grief. If he would still tell him that after Nami forgave he would be an asshole, but that was not a weird response.

I dont mind this, but Nami's promised to another

Attached: 535c34df-e7fa-4931-80aa-133dfc9f2fc1.jpg (500x696, 128K)

>Robin's probably gonna die if he doesn't beat Kalifa
>"lol sorry cant hit girls, fuck robin my oath's more important"
>Nami wants to save some kids
>"LEAVE EM"
>Jinbe trying to apologize, Nami completely calm
>Sanji butts in like the beta orbiter he is
>"Maybe you should try killing yourself"
>This arc:
>"SANJI'S GOT A HEART OF GOLD HE'S THE NICEST MAN ALIVE"

So in consideration of Perospero,Will Oven and Daifaku have a higher bounty than Snack? I can see Oven destroying perospero

>Sanji demands Jimbei kills himself despite him saving Luffys life and Nami being fine with him
Sanjis just racist towards fishmen, he is a Nazi after all

Attached: Racial hierarchy.png (1600x900, 936K)

Good. Fuck that blue, fat fuck. I wish he had done what Sanji told him.

Attached: jinbei_and_arlong_one_piece_fanart_by_cristina_rodriguez-da1587q.jpg (1000x691, 172K)

Are you retarded my friend? What dick does that story has to suck here?
Focus and don't mix your shitty head canon on the facts:
Fact 1: Who came out of the mirror was Pekoms pointing a gun to Brulee's head
Fact 2: When Oven attacked Pekoms, Luffy appeared
Fact 3: When the brothers went for Pekoms eyes, Sanji turned
Fact 4: When Yuen appeared in front of him, his weapon just looked like a spear with no point
Fact 5: The second he turn around it was a bigass ball that came down on him

Now about that Jimbe thing

Fact 1: When he said that, they thought he was responsable for Arlong, as word in the East Blue was that he obtained the Warlord tittle by setting him free on that sea. Arlong, who, killed Nami's mother and kidnapped her, forcing her to be his cartographer for around 10 years
Fact 2: He said "be prepared to open your belly to take responsability for her suffering" before Jimbe told them the story of the Sun Pirates
Fact 3: After that story, nobody had bad a problem with him because they understood that Jimbe had no responsability for Arlong's actions.

This fucking speed readers I swear to god.

That a cute picture of a ship that will never happen user. Here, I'll do it too.

Attached: Soon to be BTFO.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Sanji tells Zoro to kill himself all the time. Don't be such a sensitive baby. Who knew Jinbefags had such thin skin?
Also
>Beta orbiter
>Seduces enemy women to join his side
>only character to get kissed
>Hordes of mink and mermaid women on his dick

Attached: garchu-pudding-carrot-1.jpg (337x258, 36K)

Ahem

Also Luffy and Beiju

Attached: SanPu.jpg (316x386, 50K)

Sanji is an alpha Chad. He claims ownership of all women and will shame and attack any man trying to encroach on his harem.

Attached: 1511463871379.jpg (2517x1557, 484K)

Luffy didn't get kissed that was like CPR
I did forget about Franky though. Based chubby chaser.

as car as we know he's not reading the voice of all things, he's specifically hearing Zunisha's voice because he's a Kouzuki

>Crashes weddings
You can't crash your own wedding

Sure you can.

Thriller Bark and WCI does count. He was in on the plan.

He can't even claim the ones who throw themselves at him, let alone the ones he chases.

Attached: 1478403308388.gif (250x141, 820K)

Attached: 5c3d083d-e27f-47c7-8967-9d00eba2c00e.jpg (900x1042, 338K)

>Robin's probably gonna die if he dosen't steal CP9 keys
>Nobody choosed their oponents and Sanji got the bad luck of encounter Kalifa first
>Bested her in combat but didn't kicked her
>Kalifa realized she was fucked and made the low move of kick him in the nuts, then cleaned his body to render him useless
>"I may die, but I won't hit a woman"
>"Yeah beacuse you're retarded like that. Let me take her of this" said Nami
>Sanji picked himself up and went to save Usopp's life, then stole Jabura's key

>There's some random kids in what seems to be a medical facility
>Nobody knows dick about the kids but one claims they wanna get out
>"Leave them, we don't know anything about those kids, this place may be where they actually need to be"
>"Nah, I'm gonna help them"
>Immediately defends the kids that a random soldier threaten to kill them

>Jimbe was rumored to acquire his title by letting Arlong free on their home sea
>Arlong killed and enslaved Nami's island
>"You better take responsability and take your life for the lifes Arlong took"
>"Wait, he must tell us his version of the story"
>Turns out Jimbe didn't had anything to do with Arlong
>Hours later Jimbe and Sanji are fighting together to kick the shit out of Wadatsumi

Funny how you need to forget context in order to push your narrative.

Attached: 56625940-88a1-42e8-92f6-37cab6e70c25.jpg (900x1042, 351K)

Attached: 6c85faa5-d7f5-4e35-8fee-5a0279e13352.jpg (900x1042, 286K)

These people are shitposters. They are not stupid enough to believe the shit they say. Its bait.

Attached: 46762581-e735-4099-8074-8e3cb519efd0.jpg (701x1042, 169K)