Tokyo Ghoul: Re spoilers

Best girl
Best cover
Please save this trash

Attached: tumblr_p59ivaU9CB1ujrkg6o1_250.jpg (211x300, 27K)

that's the face of someone that needs a fucking vacation

Who cares about her anymore?

Where is my X chapter with Rize. Save TG Ishida

Kaneki

Kaneki doesn't deserve Rize.

um who is this again? Too many characters to remember.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki.

Kaneki´s tulpa waifu

2deep4u

At least they had more chemistry and the plot would be more interesting

Was tsuneyoshi arima tier in his prime? He defeated roma without even using his op washuu kagune considering he fought while the entire ccg watched.

plot device

Why the fuck does the rizefag create all the fucking threads and why the fuck does he ship her with cuckneki.
Personally I cant get the appeal of rize besides she being cute, she literally appeared for one chapter, got raped by steel beams, and then had cameos being either retarded and hungry for meat or inside tank-kun. But everyone can have their tastes I guess.
Now shipping her with kaneki is a new level of retardation

What? The are made for each other dumbass

kek

Attached: wonk.jpg (500x228, 48K)

not him but are you aware that is just a tulpa and all the interactions rize had with kaneki were the ones in chapter one and the one in 116 where she was blabing in the floor mindbroken after getting out of tank kun and the rize made for cuckneki is literally a figment of his imagination right?

FURUTA INTERVIEW IS GONNA BE HILARIOUS, I HOPE IT TAKES UP THE ENTIRE CHAPTER AND HAS EMOJIS AND FUNNY FACES

this

Attached: 1499412341515.gif (223x200, 1.82M)

>When people expected to see a meme character more than the plot itself, you know you are a bad writer.
How would Ishida ever recover?

Still better than forced Toukenshit

>the rize made for cuckneki is literally a figment of his imagination right?

Attached: 1520562059276.jpg (400x460, 48K)

Cucklord gtfo

Attached: 1520192101678.png (803x768, 511K)

The best

Attached: DWs4ZqYV4AA3ilj.jpg (700x991, 132K)

>best girl
She shares that title with another girl.

Attached: 2af18ded-384e-464a-91d8-7a2795f7b6d5.jpg (800x800, 163K)

This is the vocalist of Cö shu Nie.

is hinami sitting on kaneki's lap here?

Attached: gub.png (1921x1015, 357K)

It's Saiko you speedreader.

>Kaneki had better chemistry with actual cardboard
No

>t. Eto

please come back

Attached: Eto_short_hair.png (300x318, 78K)

Is Urie above arima tier? He defeated Roma and Rio by himself

Thats not hard to beat
meme character is main antagonist and the plot itself though.
Sad thing is that even if they anime does a shit adaptation as we expect I am way more excited to see a shit adaptation of auction/tsukiyama arcs than tthe shitty chapters we are having

Attached: AURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURAURA (6412x3352, 1.6M)

Hinami will get back her leg. R-right?

Yeah

Sure, unfortunetaly she's in the special snowflake chimera-jobber department and not in the instantely regenerate all damage department so it'll take some time.

Is this even worth reading anymore

You know i have a point about tsuneyoshi.

He wasn't. No one is Arima tier aside from nu-Rize, according to Furuta.

I want to KISS Hinami

She's one shot arima tier apparently, and that might have just been referring to the kanou, thr point of rize probably isnt combat ability. And even if kaneki when he defeated arima wasn't stronger he definitely was on his tier. If they fought 10 times kaneki they would trade some. And kaneki is probably stronger than arima now.

>kanou
I meant kaiju

Party~

Attached: 1501277459501.gif (286x458, 119K)

Was Kaneki's armor red against arima?

do you like pineapple on pizza?

Would best boy like it if he wasn't a ghoul?

Attached: uterus.png (201x139, 14K)

Attached: the chibi re.png (1440x1134, 1017K)

WHERE DAT PIZZA AT?

Attached: PicsArt_02-25-04.01.13.jpg (749x821, 105K)

Ah, I missed the chibi shitposting.

On another note: does Ishida actually think portraying the epic meme clown mastermind XD as a news reporter is funny? Or does he only do it because he thinks the majority of the readers would think it was funny?

Honestly the majority do find it funny, especially Japan.

what's with ghoulfags obsession with that eceleb?

Attached: The Definition of THICC.png (208x300, 130K)

This is a monkey paw what you have there user, she will come back but she will be even ruined.

Why did Furuta call Kaneki dragon if Rize is the real one? He wasn't even talking to anyone.
And how did Furuta know exactly that Kaneki would turn into a giant kagune blob from eating the Oggai?
How did Arima know that everyone would magically turn into ghouls? Was Kanou's research really that advanced? And if it was, how the fuck hasn't he come up with an alternative to human meat for ghouls to eat?
And where is Rize even located? Is it a separate dragon? Did he also feed her a bunch of Rize kagune ghoul fodder?

Attached: dun geddit.png (750x584, 478K)

Poor Eto her entire plot was dropped by Ishida, in fact the whole thing about the hybrids was dropped with her.

It's probably like with arima, kaneki needed to kill him to be the oek and yet arima is also considered the oek by eto and tatara. Since we know kaneki going kaiju was vital in rize turning into whatever she is now kaneki is also probably considered dragon by furuta. It's kind of just a way to throw you off like ishida did with the oek, we thought it was simply kaneki for a while because furuta called him dragon in ch 144 but rize was the main goal.

Eto!

Attached: 1501962815737.png (500x672, 367K)

Attached: 656345.gif (500x281, 1.91M)

She never got the party she deserved.

Attached: PicsArt_01-15-09.35.06.jpg (568x436, 95K)

Attached: OH MY DECONSTRUCTION!.jpg (234x215, 18K)

....I didn't understand something.....

Ishida was only pretending to be retarded XD

Rize as The Black Goat (Mama Dragon)
Kekneki as the child of said Goat (The Goat/Dragon's Egg)

Attached: Nothing_wrong.jpg (224x225, 20K)

It's pretty funny.

The fuck are you talking about

Wait what actually are the spoilers?
Touka being mopey, side character getting 2 seconds of screentime to resolve their stories, futura being zany and unique, kaneki not knowing what the hell is going on, hide not being relevant or all the above

You need to have a high IQ to understand Tokyo Ghoul :re, and all that bullshit.

Attached: A short summary of TG re.png (1845x272, 63K)

Am I retarded for sticking with this series for so long?

>cross eyed
kek

Nips are as autistic as Chibi so it is not surprising that retarded try-hard characters are amusing to their autisma.

Attached: YOOOOO ISHIDA YOOOOO.jpg (599x337, 28K)

>Why did Furuta call Kaneki dragon if Rize is the real one? He wasn't even talking to anyone.

For the same that Furuta said that his plan was make of Kaneki a monster so the entire world would be unified to defeat him creating peace and after he said "My Rize is alive again just like I'm planned it from the very beginning". Because Ishida hasn't a big script and he is just improvising and trying to create a fake sensation of "I planned it from the beginning".

The perfection in the form of a woman.

Attached: 1499417608998s.jpg (98x125, 3K)

eyes of retardation

why?

Let me give you a hint and see if you can spot certain similarity...

Attached: 1ed2cbe493e0952161c32e2bd10e1735.jpg (600x600, 124K)

everyone is the black goats egg.

Attached: 1501888552568.png (326x226, 32K)

the maga should have changed after kaneki and touka fucked. with them going renegade and finally accepting the inevitability of being a ghoul, and focus more on the moral choices it entails everyday, instead of it being super over the top senseless events explained only by the fact that "muh old man genius", "and rc cells amirite?", on the last chapter when the main current villain appeared on the tv screen i had real account II flashbacks and shivered

Attached: 1520708567961.gif (540x540, 1.13M)

do yotu know most of japs have eyes like that when looking on a right or left side right?

>moral choices it entails everyday
We had plenty of that with cuck Kuroneki.

Here is a list of dropped plot and the possible reasons to be dropped by Ishida.

1.Eto can eat normal food, probably because she is a natural hybrid. Reason: Hybrids can't be that different of Ghouls since the OEK is most likely the first Ghoul now. At the same it's better if we stop of think about Ghouls eating humans since we want them to achieve peace with the humans.

2. Haise Sasaki can eat normal food, in fact he is the chef in his Squad and we can see him tasting food. Reason: Hybrids aren't important now so we don't need to make them different from the normal ghouls.

3.The Sphinx project. Arima and the zero squad probably used to be the result of this project since they were humans with abnormal strength and speed, sphinx is a character from Oedipus so Arima probably lost part of his sign for this experiment. Reason to be dropped: Arima is the OEK now so we don't need this idea anymore since he is an hybrid now.

4.Kurona's family case, her parents were investigating the Sphinx project and they were killed by a mysterious white haired ghoul. Reason to be dropped: We don't need the sphinx project anymore.

5. Amon's story in RE and why was he following Yasuhisa (Kurona). During his first apparition Amon whisper her name and he went to Rue Island probably going after her. Reason to be dropped: We don't need sphinx project anymore so... we don't any plot for him now.

There are many other dropped plots in this story... many.

Attached: Eto eating.jpg (422x512, 38K)

>implying Nips aren't definition of retarded

Attached: 1538644921.png (295x328, 73K)

>Haise Sasaki can eat normal food
I always assumed that was just because the CCG probably pumped him full with rc suppressants

Oh shit, it's "muh dropped plots"-guy again.

But for some reason it was dropped since they never really gave you an answer to it. Anyway it seems like Eto has the same skill and if the ghouls can eat normal food using RC suppressor then the pacifist ghouls couldn't have to kill or eat human flesh.

P A R T Y

Attached: Tumblr dance.gif (496x276, 2.88M)

>But for some reason it was dropped
It's not really far fetched. Do you really need everything explained?
>pacifist ghouls
Who?

>Eto can eat normal food
Where are you getting this from?

Isn't there like 2 Rizes now ? Or did Ishida forgotted that she was alive.
One Rize is with yomo and one with Furuta

Attached: 1456891951402.jpg (500x500, 23K)

We saw Eto eat an apple in front of Karren without problems and I doubt she did it just to look cool.

Oh shit is tumblr guy again.

Attached: 1500053929510.jpg (514x536, 51K)

Furuta probably just found a way to pump all of dragon's rc cells into Rize to unfuck her

WE ARE THE TOKYO GHOUL!

Attached: PicsArt_03-11-09.56.42.jpg (800x450, 102K)

Anteiku and Shuu's family.

>It's not really far fetched. Do you really need everything explained?

If he is so drugged that he can even eat normal then he shouldn't be able of use his kagune.

We are all the Tokyo Dragon !

Attached: 1511210990451.png (1869x1400, 3.98M)

And she ate a candy when she was talking with Hinami during TG, and she appears eating chocolate in her room on the cover of a volume of the first TG. Root A took it like a canon thing and we can see her drinking a soda.

Furuta stole her from Yomo.
All ghouls that live among people can eat human food without flinching. This is circumstantial.

This picture?

Attached: Cuteness overload..jpg (500x414, 88K)

Are those "Ghouls"? Wipe them off.

Attached: PicsArt_12-04-12.01.35.jpg (441x136, 32K)

Whats Toukas relevence to the Plot? She managed to talk no jutsu Akira even after killing her dad and managed to get scottfree from punishment. Ghouls literally ate humans does this mean nothing anymore in place of the power of friendship even. But where do the ghouls get their food supply.so they don't need to eat humans? Did they magically grow human fruit trees or some shit

Oh gosh, I remembered it wrong. Anyway she ate a candy, what do you guys think is on these cans?

Attached: Damn!.png (1191x777, 729K)