Kokkoku - Episode 10

Subs are out.

Attached: 1518374627676.gif (786x453, 793K)

is this at least better than B?

Will leave for a bit and then watch after, keep this bumped for me bros.

ED card

Attached: temp.jpg (3840x2160, 1.37M)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kokkoku - 10 [720p].mkv00001.png (1280x720, 552K)

Rape scene?

No it's the NTR scene

I haven't seen "B" but I would dare to say that chances are _very_ low for it being worse than Kokkoku.

no. just your typical religious-cult-group-sex

it seems that the majority of the available budget was spent in the very first episode, as the quality of the animation decreases every episode. this show has turned out to be an absolute failure of Mongolian cave drawings

There is NTR in this anime? No wonder people hate it now
I must watch it
picked up

there isn't

No it doesn't. Don't watch it, I don't want any cucks here.

Coming in

Coming out

Why does the brother look more bad ass with each additional ending card? Will he come back somehow?

who's getting fucked here

Woah, watching this now.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kokkoku - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.12.18_[2018.03.11_23.02.43]07.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Hot.

pretty hot
must watch this now
B The Beginning was a mistake

Friendly reminder that what is going on here is that when cicadas feed on sap, they will expel the excess liquid via their anus.
If you hear the word "honeydew," it's a euphemism by someone who has been hit with it.
It's high-pressure bug diarrhea.

Attached: 6315.jpg (1286x724, 71K)

Thanks, user. This gives me a good idea for some eromanga.

Attached: HotMommaNTR.png (996x706, 611K)

I love and hate that the cliffhangers are so good

the husband should watch

ded anime

I really liked today's episode and that scene was creepy when the Herald returned the kid like a dog and made that weird sound. Sagawa was so adorable and sweet as a kid but looks like next ep will explain how he lost his genki.

reminder that Juri belong to Makoto

Makoto? Her... nephew?

dead

thread

What the fuck happened to Sagawa?

He became the Hulk, but then he blew all his mass and deflated.

He forgot about Billy's death and stopped going to the gym.

i don't care about sagawas cheating dad. Fucking flashbacks...

Attached: 1422029973047.gif (300x356, 46K)

is this PG mezzo ?

Attached: thinkibara.jpg (700x741, 57K)

But no turning back flashback?

This reminds me of that hentai with the red/pink haired girl. What's the relation?

Director of that did character design for Kokkoku

cumming in cumming out

Anime might not be very memorable, but damn, love me some good and competent antagonist.
If you think about it, Sagawa is actually an underdog here that had to make effort and strategize to get an advantage versus simply gifted opponent that got handed everything to them. His internal battle analysis this episode was nice too.

Attached: Sagawa_MP.png (413x594, 184K)

i knew right away that the priest was gonna fuck that big titties milf the second she came into frame

Attached: 1508230156025.jpg (916x963, 531K)

yep, same designer

He goofed by monologuing to the dad instead of killing him immediately.

I wanna see Juri try and defeat my dick.

True. Literally everyone was goofing that fight, was embarrassing. Juri could have ended him countless times there. Still felt like a refreshing character, and his motivation isnt inherently evil like HEH HEH GONNA CONQUER THE WORLD *tip*

His motivation is actually something that I completely understand. It would be great to just watch time pass and study humanity through the ages.

Did you even watch the latest episode?

His dad fucked his friends mom. See his haircut in pic related and compare to

Attached: mpv-shot0028.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

To be fair, I'd fuck that too.

why did this become boring

it had so much poteintial

there are is no romance at all, so that can't be it

I enjoy each episode. The story is different and contained. I will admit that I had more fun with the show during the first 2 eps but that was only because I still had no idea what was going on. All the characters are likeable in some way and Im always rooting for Juri.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-01-10-12h20m38s269.png (1920x1080, 851K)

Definitely a better character driven show than Franxx for sure.

The fuck is wrong with this staff and studio?
The fuck is wrong with the production?
How many fucking episodes it will have?

So many triggers that at this point I'm watching just and unique because I do not drop shows

Attached: 1506560775706.png (640x480, 398K)

>How many fucking episodes it will have?
It won't be 1 cour? I thought so since the start

He is so scummy is almost refreshing.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kokkoku - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_0.07.28_2018-03-11_15.45.15.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>Do you feel in charge

Attached: 1506342718439.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

That backstory was just detrimental to Sagawa's character honestly. He was better without it.

>can't skip the op
COMING IN
COMING OUT

I've watched this entire show because I liked the OP so much.
I sort of regret it because next episode is gonna be some boring backstory that'll make me want to kill myself.

Nice.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kokkoku - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.18_[2018.03.12_07.42.02].jpg (1280x720, 82K)

But you already want to kill yourself so what does it matter.

>His motivation is actually something that I completely understand. It would be great to just watch time pass and study humanity through the ages.
My desire is see the past. Guess the're will never be a solution for that.

>villain "training" arc
Made me laugh when I think the scene that way.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kokkoku - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.28_[2018.03.12_07.48.00].jpg (1280x720, 118K)

haha

Attached: 1520112333998.jpg (504x767, 76K)

>this isn't my final form

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kokkoku - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.21_[2018.03.12_08.01.22].jpg (1280x720, 70K)

What the fuck man.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kokkoku - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.08_[2018.03.12_08.12.02].jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>saw them fucking
>fuck religion
>make own cult
>religion is now for tricking gullible people
And as we know from previous episodes, his final aim is just to see the future and probably the past of humanity.I can see the manipulating, dead inside part but why chose that scenario though.Fucking japan, just go with usual embezzling funds and wringing the members dry.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kokkoku - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.24_[2018.03.12_08.13.01].jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Shameless question for sauce

Juri a cute!

>Implying what was won't will be again

Communist Christian Islamic Zunism.

yes

>Sagawa eats the allied Herald's stomach
>That creepy mummified dude that came crawling back to Makoto
That was oddly entertaining, yet also terrifying.

He sounded like a dog's chew toy.

Attached: [Squeak Toy Sound Intensifies].jpg (1145x644, 106K)

I thought it was sagawa retarded form from eating his own kind since it might be a taboo to eat another herald or something.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kokkoku - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.18_[2018.03.12_07.59.22].jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>NTR created Toguro
KINO plot

COMIN IN

COMIN OUT

yeah, some people are just sociopaths

we don't need a reason

Learn to remote view. It's literally what this is about. CIA did a series of expoeriments about it similar to their LSD phase in the 80s.
Here's a document of looking at ancient Mars civilization.
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
I'm not kidding

Attached: 1520197179660.jpg (1280x907, 341K)

You can, you just need to consume bullshit amount of information or just enough and dream one. Or wait for a complete enough information to be processed by an AI for you to dive in a VR or dream environment.Dont forget to read the human side of that time period too regarding its philosophy and social stuff.

what is even the purpose of fat dad?

An internal antagonist and comic relief

Are they going to do anything with his ability to summon heralds at will? He was the only one able to instantly summon a herald with feigned intent to kill.

So when is this anime supposed to suddenly become good? The OP, ED atmosphere and premise are all fucking top-notch. Yet 8 of 10 of the episodes anime are between bad and mediocre.

This is some Gantz tier shit.

This show has begun to disappoint me. I can't be the only one who has stopped caring by now

You have to CUMMIN IN, CUMMIN OUT.

I wouldn't say disappoint but this show is draggin ass pretty hard the last few episodes

How are they bad? This show has done a pretty good job at turning a unique premise into an enjoyable show. They were getting close to going full retard with all these powers and Sagawa going Toguro mode, but it seems they've reeled it back.

I can't see how someone would straight up just think it's bad. Fuck Japan for it flopping though.

Well, if no one watches it then that must mean it's pretty bad. I'm not watching it. I tried to watch the last anime they made with the magic and talking frog, but at some point I ran out of fucks to give. This anime from what I've seen here and on youtube seems to be like a 2/10 tbhfamlam.

Not the user you're replying to, and I still enjoy it on a certain level, but both the animation quality and the slow pacing have definitely been the cause of many people dropping the show. The animation has gotten progressively worse since the first few episodes and it doesn't look like it's stopping. And the slow pacing, while not inherently bad, isn't helped by the boring directing/framing of each scene every episode, which is also most likely linked to the animation issues.

The setting really is unique and interesting with a fantastic main cast and villain, but the staff just weren't prepared enough to adapt it into an anime well enough, which is disappointing.

Attached: Kokkoku 02.png (1280x720, 734K)

Best boy.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kokkoku - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.24_[2018.03.12_07.38.34].jpg (1280x720, 67K)

this shit worth watching?

>this shit worth watching?
nigga, if you're shitting on this without having watched it, then fuck off.
Watch it yourself and come to whatever conclusion if you want to keep on or not. Or go watch your seasonal kyoanus and franxx

Attached: 1512791331104.gif (687x480, 1006K)

I'm literally just asking if it is worth watching you fucking sperg

I have watched the first 2 episodes but I want to know other people's opinions on this

alright i'm watching this anime. what episode is this

No its shit go away

>i knew right away that the priest was gonna fuck that big titties milf the second she came into frame
possibly, every drama that has something to do with cults share this premise

Attached: kinda hot.jpg (566x573, 50K)

DESU this show isn't that bad and I find it very interesting.

Hitozuma NTR Kissa

I wish they did the foot generation thing that happened in the manga