I wonder what she wants?

I wonder what she wants?

Attached: Kawaiikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka - Kawaiikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu (2048x1471, 1.02M)

>I wonder what she wants?
A better fitting bra.

there is a Light Novel for this

Attached: Kawaiikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka.jpg (1024x768, 104K)

Attached: 1520770102687.jpg (389x187, 35K)

LNfag here. Turns out all girls are pervs. Senpai is a M, not foreigner is a S, Sister is a exhibitionist and so on...

My dick

Attached: Kawaiikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka - Kawaiikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu (1114x1600, 675K)

>LNfag here.
Translations?

>iCame

I bet the loli girl is gonna secretly be a top

The short haired loli, not sister

>tfw the next chapter will have the Mc turn her down because he only wants to find the girl who gave him the anonymous love letter
>tfw we will never have a manga where a weak-willed beta of a guy discovers that his prim and proper student council president is actually a massive masochist, and to keep her secret safe she decides to help the MC grow a backbone, in the hopes that he may become a sadist

And the classmate? Is there a likely ship already? Has he found out the owner of the pantsu?

Didn't expect what happened in that page. Will MC pussy out or go along?

That sounds fun desu

Bitch did you read the part where I said the M tries to train the MC into a more strong-willed person so he can become her S

I'm talking about a S&M Pygmalion here

Kaguya, Kazuki, is that you?

>Kaguya, Kazuki, is that you?
Same artist CHUN

And the MC is "normal"?

I see that there are only 3 chapters out of it. Are there more translated?

>I see that there are only 3 chapters out of it. Are there more translated?
NO

Normal Japanese at least. He's searching for his panty Cinderella.

WHY THE SPACE user YOU ALRIGHT?

No, I can't find my panty Cindarella

Anyone know how far ahead the manga raws are from the latest translated chapter? Looked a bit but couldn't find them anywhere.

Very interesting non hentai manga. I'll have to follow this one. Hope it it better than Nana to Kaoru

How likely is he to dick any of them? Also, does the sister frequently barge into his room so he can get an eyefull?

Oh damn is there a new chapter.
The art is too great and the three girls (not the blonde on) are so fucking hot, it should be a crime.

Wait what sister is an exhibitionist?
Only allowed if that exhibitionism is directed towards me.

>A better fitting bra.
Why would she want that

Because of a strained back due to an ill-fitting bra?

Holy mother

Tight bras look sexier and 2D girls don't get strained backs you fucking faggot!

With a shitty bra (or a shitty story) they probably do too!

Attached: 1520790737480.png (709x827, 540K)

Did the impact force of his dick erecting for a second rip apart his blazer but not his pants?

Tell that her!

If the author just did not fuck up

Attached: gg_binbougami_ga_-_01_d909f54c-mkv_snapshot_09-11_2012-07-05_23-44-10[1].jpg (1280x720, 140K)

TRANSLATIONS WHEN?

what about BakaPerv(he did Magika)

dunno
same with this onee-san, what the fuck does she want?

Attached: lewd way.jpg (510x509, 144K)

MC is called Cake.