Defend this.

Attached: lotte_2.jpg (1360x1156, 843K)

What's this?

Okay I'll use my dick

nice get

I want to play with her tail.

It's Astarotte.

a loli succubus

I don't need to defend it, the series was cute as fuck.

Thank you

Attached: lookatthosebloomers.png (900x1273, 469K)

I mean defend as in protect her.

Prepubescent succubus princess with a distrust of men.

I don't need to, she has a horse-dicked husband for that.

God I wish that was me

The innertube? The mizugi? Lotte?!

An actual semen demon who's inferior to her sister.

Attached: 1306730573296.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

I can't. I can't defend such ridiculous hair.

Yes!

>pisses herself
What kind of shitty succubus is this? And why doesn't her urine have any pheromones that attract men around her immediately?

>Prepubescent
>succubus
I thought they were born sexually mature???

>pisses herself
you say that like it's a bad thing

Eww you fucking freak, don't talk to me ever again.

>implying that prebuscence isn't a meme
Nice (((morality))), friendo.

In this setting they hit puberty when they gain the ability to grow wings, but puberty lasts less than a year.

Attached: 20180312_035050.jpg (870x1209, 649K)

While I agree, please don't post like a retard.

Attached: 20180312_035019.jpg (870x1212, 567K)

I wish they'd've wrapped up the series in animation some how. Even a two part ova would've been fine.

>>implying that prebuscence isn't a meme
user, puberty is a biological process.

Why is this allowed?

Because they aren't real

It's delicious.
She was so much sexier then. Good thing Lotte takes after her grandmother.

I still stand that the serie should have focus on the mother

She's afraid of drowning

For a show about a literal semen demon loli it was actually really cute and sweet.

I blame those morons who think everything is "social constructs". probably thinks the fluorine in water's 'forcing the frogs to stay straight'.

I'd rather defend bunny sage or Isadora.

Attached: 1485446762530.jpg (493x744, 281K)

Technically she is a semen demon too, she is half succubus and half human

she gonna need her daddy really soon just like her half-sister.

Noya's cock is just so amazing it can't be helped.

Attached: rno.png (1366x768, 944K)

theres a really hot doujin where she fucks the guy in a maid costume with her loli futa dick

Anime was cute, the manga went for too long

>it's a "worst girl wins in volume one" manga

Attached: tastey.png (640x480, 601K)

I'd rather attack her if you catch my drift, OP.

I know what you mean. Succubi are still lesser demons.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Kind of. Succubus are considered odd in that they are one of the very few races that can breed with any race and produce offspring with them. In some rare cases the female offspring have succubus traits, and technically lotte is a half succubus too if you think about it because succubus is a female only race. Asuha's Succubus traits and abilities definately seem more watered down compared to lotte's and her mom's though. Although that could be a result of her dormant inccubus blood.

>He doesn't know Effie was the first girl to get into his pants in the series.
>He doesn't know that Effie is going to bang the shit out of him and get pregnant with his child after he returns from his honeymoon with Lotte.

This is from the series itself by the way.

why would it be disallowed?

From what? Who or what is attacking her?

>Mangaka Haga Yui posted on her twitter that she wanted to pay off the huge debt of the Astarotte no Omocha! anime. She regretted that she couldn’t return profits to those who invested in her work. She herself purchased five copies each of the Astarotte no Omocha! Blu-ray and DVDs. She said she will do her best to promote the anime.

Why did the anime flop?

That's what happens if you sexualize your daughter characters.

Delicious chocololi. I want to fill her insides with my semen.

Attached: horriblesubs-astarottes-toy-01-720p-mkv_snapshot_06-30_2011-04-11_17-58-21[1].png (640x360, 192K)

I blame the terrible series description that made it sound like the series was going to be all about lolis sucking dick. It scared away most of the normal and SoL crowd who would have enjoyed the series and then the lolicon and lewd crowd it did attract were disappointed by the cute story and lack of blowjobs.

so cute

Dora is truly top tier.

Attached: lotte no omocha dora.jpg (512x288, 30K)

I love how all the lewdest series are written by women.

Attached: Astarotte no Omocha! - Vol 4.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

Reminder that Asuha is most likely going to turn into a titty monster as she gets older and Lotte is most likely going to end up as a flat version of her mom.

Attached: s026.jpg (869x1251, 304K)

I will defend that small sex demon with my life!

Attached: Agnes_5.jpg (400x317, 26K)

>setting is pretty much made for the usual "actually a 1000 year-old semen demon" excuse
>fuck that's, she's actually 10

Attached: sanderection.jpg (744x720, 90K)

>normal and SoL crowd
>normalfags and SoL comfyfags
>looking for lolis sucking dick
????

The grandma is the adult loli. She never formally appears in the series though, we only see her in pictures and flashbacks and she's already dead before the start which is what led to the Queen's older sisters all killing each other over the right for succession while she was still young.

>anime didn't end with them kissing

Attached: 1520444803730.jpg (177x202, 19K)

Thats my point. The series is cute as fuck and has no lolis sucking dick like the innacurate description claims. The worst you see in series is loli buttcrack being partially covered by convenient camera angles.

Ignore, just curious.

That's okay. Final arc of the manga has Effie giving him a handjob and the series ends with him and Lotte getting married.

Didn't this end already? I am out of the loop so tell me anons, did her slut of a mother come around and stay faithful to Naoya by the end? Does she become more of a mother to Asuha? Does it end with the 4 of them becoming a proper family?
Nothing of this ever happens and it is some unsatisfying non-end, isn't it?

Attached: Detail_melche.jpg (800x500, 154K)

No, yes, and

Nevermind I read your post wrong anyway

Also, her slut of a mother is actually typical for a succubus (loli grandma was an even bigger slut apparently according to a couple of older characters) and Lotte is the odd one for not having a big harem. Part of the final arc is the rebelling army ending the coup after finding out they were actually fighting against the Queen and basically the entire army admits that they spank it to her and pay prostitutes to roleplay as her regularly. She's super flattered by this.

She's 5

Even more reason to defend her.

Welp, guess I'll have no hurry to pick this back up. My wishing for a more wholesome state of affairs stayed as just wishful thinking, and Lotte by herself isn't that good, in particular when she's expected to follow on her mother's turbo slut steps. At least it seems Asuha gets a happy end of her own. Thanks for the summary, anons.

Yes defend her. Don't deflower her.

Lotte no Omocha should have ended with Naoya having a threesome with Lotte and Asuha. Maybe throw in some of the other kids and you have an A+ end.

I want to believe that he'll eventually fuck everybody who wants the monster sized D.

I've never read a more confusing post in my entire life. What are you even implying? That puberty doesn't exist?

Attached: 1515894626734.png (381x381, 178K)

Lotte doesn't become a turbo slut. Instead of forming a harem she chooses to mary Naoya and make him royal consort.

Too cute for lewdfags, too lewd for cutefags

>Naoya with Asuha
Isn't she his daughter and by blood? Unless they changed that later it would be incest and out of left field.

If this is true then that's a huge improvement and sends the right message. Now if her whore of a mom got what she just deserves it would be an even better end.

What was this abour again? Underage girl wanting to suck her fathers dick. And no its not hentai, its kids show.

my penis is defenseless

No, guy gets isekai'd into a fantasy world and becomes the stepfather for a succubus.

His daughter and Lotte's half-sister.

>I her whore of a mom got what she deserved

A dead mom, dead sisters, a dead husband, her first real love turning her down when they reunite, and a distant daughter? Cause that's what she has in the manga. Naoya turned down every advance from her. And while not the real reason, the publicly announced reason for the coup d'état in the final arc was the claim that the queen was a whore selling out the country to other leaders in exchange for sex. If anything the reverse was actually happening and that's why her country was so prosperous.

lotte is his daughter
his daughter is a literal semen demon

I dont get it either, 686868 isnt a get

Loli succubus princess with man-hate and mommy-issues needs to start forming a harem because after puberty sucvubus need to absorb mana from men regularly to survive. To put it off forever she announces that she will only accept a human man in her harem, with the idea being that humans are extinct in her world. Her servants go to the human world and bring back a guy in his twenties who had a daughter at the age of like 13. No sex happens and he fills something of a parent and friend role for her until towards the end of the series, getting her to stop being such a brat and recluse by actually parenting her a bit which she desperately needed.

Also literal cowtit maids, abundant nopan, a dick worshiping cult, and a futa royal bodyguard.

Dora is the best, it's a crime she wasn't featured more.
That implies Lotte will grow at all, people have already said that her development is more like her grandmother - someone who remain a loli for her entire life.

I knew there were some gentlemen left here

Attached: 1492683285817.jpg (1024x512, 51K)

>lotte is his daughter

This is incorrect, lotte's dad was the former king. Her mom got pregnant with lotte right after having Asuha, which is why they're the same age. Naoya just takes over the role of a father figure for a while.

I can't, for a loli succubus she is not nearly thicc enough

Attached: dora fireworks.jpg (1500x1500, 391K)

There is a chapter further in the manga from where the chapter where they talk about her similarities to her grandma. In it the Sage uses a machine on them that scans their body for genetics, diet, etc and transforms them into what they're most likely to look like as adults.

Attached: s014.jpg (869x1258, 244K)

king got cucked

>butt fangs
The defense rests, your honor

Attached: s015.jpg (869x1242, 249K)

Asuha is a butt-fiend.

tfw your used goods succubus wife is getting fucked by futa cock so you have to resort to her daughter all while knowing your daughter will eventually become a cockhungry succubus.

Naoya was an entire universe away when lotte was conceived and he didn't see the queen again until she turned up a couple years later and dumped toddler Asuha onto him because she was afraid of Asuha being abused by the nobles and staff for being a tail-less, round eared freak.

Honestly, Astarotte no Omocha is pretty damn awful beyond the hot character design.
It's boring, filled with inconsequential characters and plotlines, and not even that lewd.