Anime Killer

I'm thinking about how anime will do in the future with this nasty variable.

Netflix is wasting billions and the westernized shit will grow while real anime (aka CGDCT) will fade.

How we real anime fans will deal with that?

Attached: dpma97tueaaesmc.jpg (750x530, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k21pvm4w69I
animefeminist.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one cares fuck off.

If they do some yuri I'll become a loyal shill for them.

Says the Netflix shill and moe hater.

You just wait, the Yuri we know and love will die while some western abomination based on political bs instead overtakes character driven actual stories. The animation might be nice though, but the soul will be gone.

Kill yourself.

> (You)
>You just wait, the Yuri we know and love will die while some western abomination based on political bs instead overtakes character driven actual stories. The animation might be nice though, but the soul will be gone.

Yah, we will begin to see sjw trash in anime too, the studios will do everything to please the Netflix sjws.

>how we real anime fans will deal with that?
>we
>real anime fans

He's claiming he's a real anime fan while he isn't even the target audience in the sight of the Japanese anime producers, all while whining about "westernization". Oh the irony.

I don't care if I'm not the real audience, Netflix shill, I like the anime the way it is now.

The foundations are already in place, now we play the waiting game. Things are already shit, superflous fan service and mediocre stories are becoming more and more prevalent, and western influence will gradually have a greater impact until almost everything will become completely unrecognizable. Hopefully it will revert after the olympics, but Netflix is writing anime's epitaph as more and more studios fall under their control. have fun watching series about fat succubi in 2030.

>calls out devilman, of all things
>real anime (aka CGDCT)

Attached: visual representation of OP.png (1136x640, 379K)

Based Netflix is doing loli yuri Isekai next month

Attached: yr.jpg (189x267, 12K)

>Isekai

>the studios will do everything to please the Netflix sjws.
Alt-righters love anime, so it's time to blow it the fuck out.

>Alt-righters love anime
>source: my ass

>series about fat succubus
i wouldnt mind an elf-san wa yasarenai anime adaptation

Hey real anime fan, did you know Devilman was a manga in the 70's? Crazy, right?

Attached: Devilman_Volume_1.png (255x401, 238K)

Boo hoo people who take showers will get into muh sekret klub

Of course he doesn't know, he's a real anime fan, not a real manga fan.

Anime has been on a steady decline since 2010.

Devilman must have been some shit to read when it was coming out.

>muh special autistic hobby is being invaded by normalfags

Try venturing to other boards like Sup Forums, /fit/, Sup Forums, /r9k/.

>real anime (aka CGDCT)
before that real anime was shounen battle, and before it gag cartoons, and before it kids shows.
Crybaby is complete shit though. Hey yuasafags, here's the teaser for Yuasa's new anime:
youtube.com/watch?v=k21pvm4w69I

Anime has been declining since 68.

It's not just Netflix, soon Amazon will step up too as their only business model for tv streaming is copying whatever Netflix does, and after this two the rest will follow, probably even Disney which is already orbiting the move to streaming will have collaborations with some studios like they did with Square-Enix in Kingdom Hearts.

I'm glad this is happening, for too long have otaku's held hostage anime studios, forcing them to pander to their shit taste with lolis, moeshit and isekai garbage with only a couple of dvd sales to show off, a live of poverty and misery for the workers of the studios and a national shame for japanese normalfags.

The seed has been planted, it'll slowly but surely happen, just like Hong Kong started as a small port and a market and is now the most important business hub of Asia colonization will go on, Abe and japanese normalfags want to normalize anime and western studios will be there so that we can have good anime again like we did in the 90's early 00's.

I will be first in line to say farewell the shit we've had to endure this last years.

> the westernized shit will grow while real anime (aka CGDCT) will fade.
The next anime is literally idolshit. Fuck off back the the shithole you came from.

>Netflix is wasting billions and the westernized shit will grow while real anime (aka CGDCT) will fade.
Seems a like a rather bright future. Though modern isekai LN adaptations are a lot worse than CGDCT.

>for too long have otaku's held hostage anime studios, forcing them to pander to their shit taste with lolis, moeshit and isekai garbage with only a couple of dvd sales to show off
Soon it will be sjw's who keep anime hostages if the american anime trend continues, forncing them to pander to diversity and empowering, with literally no sales to show off.

lol how will yuasa ever recover?

Attached: Lmao.jpg (1119x873, 175K)

I realize this is bait, but "real anime" is Anpanman, Gegege no Kitaro, Doraemon and Sazae-san.

You don't recover from being a retard. You may be paid a lot because people mistake you for being original, like Yuasa, but you don't recover.

cant wait for some SJW liberal shit.

im from r/anime btw be gentle

But Hollywood already did it long ago.

fuck off

no.

Attached: 6OA70E5.png (640x480, 572K)

Well said, user. We might get some good anime out of this, and the state of modern anime is so dire that even in a worst-case scenario nothing of value will be lost.

SJWs can't force anyone to do anything, they have no more power than people give them. If their shit doesn't sell it won't get made.

how can otaku then if they only have a few dvd sales to show for? If Ghostbusters didn't sell why did it get made, or shia labeouf's movie?

anime has been mainstream ever since streaming became a thing

>how can otaku then if they only have a few dvd sales to show for?
Because otaku are the only people buying DVDs, plus all the other overpriced shit like waifu figurines to jack off upon.

>If Ghostbusters didn't sell why did it get made, or shia labeouf's movie?
The suits weren't expecting them to be failures. They make the movies they expect will bring in big profits but they aren't correct 100% of the time. If every movie with SJW shit in it bombed it'd stop happening.

Nothing will happen, we will still get CGDCT and Isekai’s. This is just doomsayers going mad over nothing.

Crybaby was bad because Yuasa is all style and no substance sort of guy, not because netflex helped fund it.
Just watch any other Yuasa work and you'll understand, I'm still mad about Kaiba.

>aka CGDCT
Sorry what ?

>rusty burger voices
just no

Attached: Yuru Yuri - 10 18.47.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Then was wrong for saying it's only DVD sales when there's overpriced merch.
>If every movie with SJW shit in it bombed it'd stop happening
They've been bombing for years and show no signs of stopping.
I personally hated how he picked up something as flavorful as Devilman and tried to make his version of it. I like it when someone picks a somewhat bland thing like Giant Robo and turns into something different but good like the OVA did.... thing is, devilman wasn't bland and Yuasa strayed too much from it without adding anything relevant.

It doesn't piss me off so much that Yuasa tried to impart his style since I do enjoy his style. It's just that the guy can not handle actual plot.
This is why the first 7 episode of Kaiba were fucking flawless but all the build up for the main plot was retardedly expositioned out in the last 5.

Even when already given a plot, he just skims past certain shit and focuses on the wrong things.

>They've been bombing for years and show no signs of stopping.
Tell that to Last Jedi and Black Panther.

>dubbed anime
bad
>dubbed western anime
worse

>a live of poverty and misery for the workers of the studios
This has been a thing since the 70's thanks to Tezuka and it will not likely change.Even with Netflix allowing for more lax deadlines animators are still overworked and underpaid.

Western culture only exists in anime today, the west itself is jewish, not western.

>Last Jedi
700kk less than force awakens, for probably the biggest sci-fi franchise in the world.
>Black Panther
Despite being pandering this one was actually different and tried to be something outside "let's pander to minorities". It won on it's merits as a movie, not as sjw pandering.

>Netflix thread
You know the drill, S&R

Also fuck Crybaby existing for letting manimefags, normalfags, and netflixshills to get their grimy hands on Devilman

Attached: 1520650599979.jpg (1440x1080, 134K)

It's not a zero sum game, billions of Netflix dollars just means more of everything.

>Devilman.
>not a real anime.
The state of moefags.

"Real anime fans" are the ignorant animeonlies on Sup Forums that only watch the hip new seasonal anime.

Attached: Oldfag speaking the truth about anime.png (1000x1040, 84K)

Thank god. The west will start making good, varied anime and it won't just be a flood of moeshit and SoL bullshit anymore

Well Yuru Camp is selling just fine so I'm not worried.

>japanese normalfags want to normalize anime and western studios will be there so that

I am a Japanese, but I do not want that at all

Do not touch Japanese culture with dirty hands

君達の願望は、
本当にきもいっす。

Guys, level with me. What are the odds of sjw shit getting into anime?

No game no life aired at 9pm, which is a pretty good time.

Really high in the future

Wow all that text wall and still no coherent point. Old man's going senile

>level with me
you're a retard

The point is the last sentence you illiterate child.

The pandering sure helped, though. 37% of its opening weekend audience was black. Usually for Marvel movies it's ~15%, in line with the general population. That extra 30% is why it outperformed expectations by so much.

They are already here
animefeminist.com/

>black panther
Can someone explain to me (i don't watch marvel shit) how black panther is any different from 70s blaxploitation films? Doesn't seem sjw to me, just capitalizing on the "hip & black" factor

Does this blog produce anime? no? then it's irrelevant, just like most feminist bitching and moaning

Fortunately, the Japanese couldn't give two shits what tumblr landwhales think and it's extremely unlikely they'll ever let the opinions of foreigners influence anything

Wait until a land whale give them their paycheck.

It's African, not African-American, though they do make jokes about it.

Fair point, but when's that gonna happen?

Are any of the actors actually african though? Skimmed the IMDB, closest I could find was a britbong

They let blessed otaku influence what shows they make. You'd have to be a naive ass motherfucker to think if westernizing was probably that they wouldn't jump in head first.

The fractional industry is declining that's why they doubled down on otaku in the first place.

Just like landwhales don't buy vidya (and sjw vidya fail), they won't buy anime.

Maybe I was wrong, this could be good

Attached: 1517099375247.png (1598x761, 1.57M)

i'm a bit worried about netflix too. that said
>real anime (aka CGDCT)
go away, moeshitter

It's also a normal weekly released series.
That alone makes it head and shoulders above the rest of the netflix garbage

>It's African
You mean fantasy?

>is unironcally afraid of "muh sjws"
>moeshitter
Makes sense

All movies are fantasies

CGDCT has ruled for almost a decade. At least it's had a pretty good run. Always a couple I missed foe whenever I need to see some cute shit.

not true. you could have said they were fictional and i would have agreed, but you're just being dense now

You are right, considering the best anime in the early 90s were made with different investors in mind thanks to foreign studios commissioning Japan to produce western cartoons.

The difference between then and now however, those old cartoons were made with plain amusement and merchandising in mind. The worry here is that new crop we get today will be heavily laced with Social Justice garbage. Just like in cartoons, comics, movies and tv out in the west and those trying to push an agenda will do it regardless of cost ala Youtube.

So... while I do want unique shows that explore different stuff, I want to keep the SocJus garbage out of anime.

Attached: __sader_fate_stay_night_and_fate_series_drawn_by_hidari_kagetora__b50b3a8065f22a6c740cb1963166bb8e.j (525x700, 53K)

>real anime (aka CGDCT)

Attached: 1467231723001.jpg (538x208, 69K)

This, being a "real" anime fan is like admitting you're a "ironic weeb" who only watches currently airing shit and changes "waifu" every other season.

cool, but netflix didn't produce devilman

You don't know what you are talking about, if westerners start get a foothold on anime they'll start whining about sexism, diversity etc. Anime must remain independent.

Fuck you. I enjoyed kaiba.

We are going to pop Japan cherry Sakoku and they are going to like it. Netflix and Amazon will be the Black Ships.

Fpbp

I'm all for nips stopping being such pedofags, but not if that means "black lesbian jew feminist MC suing white boss over sexual harassment S3: the prequel"

> CGDCT will fade
good nothing since K-on came out did it better, time to fuck off to something else.

>being this unable to separate cuteness and paedophilia.

>i'm not a pedo but...
ok bud

This, someone has a thread going on about this right now

Cry harder prison bitch

>b-but officer-kun, i just thought that schoolgirl was cute, that's why i wanted to pat on her head...