Action manga where characters use tactics and skill but occasionally get lucky in their fights instead of using the...

Action manga where characters use tactics and skill but occasionally get lucky in their fights instead of using the power of friendship ,courage or some other bullshit to win fights.

I'll start. HunterxHunter.

Attached: brain.jpg (660x528, 101K)

OH

Jojo

go read phantom blood again

>HunterxHunter.

Attached: hmmmheh.gif (640x360, 439K)

The thing I really love about Jojo is, despite how massively full of asspulls it is every battle is so multi-layered that there's at least one nugget of brilliance in almost every fight. Some like Dio's World are so massively full of nothing but ridiculous asspulls that it comes full circle and is fucking awesome.

Attached: P058.png (738x804, 417K)

Sports, but Haikyuu.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Hunter x Hunter. The characterization is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the properties of both rubber and gum will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Hisoka’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his Nen abilities- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of his abilities, to realize that they’re not just powerful- they say something deep about O. As a consequence people who dislike HxH truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the depth in Hisoka’s existential catchphrase “O My Rubber Nen,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Togashi’s genius writing unfolds itself onto chapter long infodumps. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Hisoka tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

O*
Pissing people off with one letter is the point of the meme.

Shingeki no Kyojin

jojo

Strongest Man Kurosawa

Yuyu hakusho.

Seconded

Naruto and Naruto: Shippuuden

I'm going to say BNHA. I don't care what anyone says, this is better than your favorite shonen - HxH, One Piece of Shit, all of it.

this

Jonathan fights for righteousness and justice sure but every fight he wins he does something clever.

Black Lagoon

Attached: RevyBestowsAYou.jpg (1600x1000, 191K)

O

>bnha is liturlly bestest shownen in wurld xddd
MHAfags are fucking stupid

MY

Jormungand

Attached: jormungandr01.jpg (225x322, 44K)

Retarded forced meme.

BNHA is not better than HxH no matter how you look at it.

Berserk, FMAB, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, and jojo. Thats about all i've seen where they don't use bullshit.

Code geass

Nigger, BNHA isn't even top 50 shounen of all time. Which is fucking embarrassing seeing how fucking generic the shounen demographic is.

Well, art. But that's pretty much it

Ajin

Aiki

I WANNA STUFF THESE KITTENS IN PITOU'S MOUUUTH AND WATCH THEM SUFFEERRRR

Attached: Pitou and Kittens.png (500x625, 157K)