So with "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" getting an anime, it seems most notable isekai are getting adaptation

So with "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" getting an anime, it seems most notable isekai are getting adaptation.
Place your bets; what's the next one to get an anime announcement?
Mushoku Tensei when?

Attached: Slime1(eng).jpg (1280x1920, 725K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KyI44_zphVM
youtube.com/watch?v=mjezREyZI2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Paladin is the only one that matters the rest are all huge steaming piles.

You anons best be writing your own isekai right now.

Attached: minotaur.png (301x235, 59K)

Mushoku is kind of hard as it delves too deep into the mind of a Neet and about someone struggling to break away from the past.

Shoo, Paladin shill, you hyped that garbage up so much that when I actually read it all I got was a huge pile of disappointment.

Moe spider next.

Attached: Capture.png (475x429, 221K)

Maou-sama retry would be fun animated too.

Attached: 22.png (1008x1434, 1.21M)

Attached: GoblinLifeMatter.jpg (134x228, 22K)

Honestly I'd like it if Sword Tensei or Skeleton Knight would be next, but I don't know their popularity. Sono Mono is amazing and I'd love the shit out of an anime, hopefully with the manga changes. Meru a cute.

I heard Shield Hero is becoming one? Is that true?

And you heard riiiiiiight!
youtube.com/watch?v=KyI44_zphVM

Attached: 1438541371953.jpg (800x319, 47K)

I hope so. Should be fun.

Yes. The first PV was this cringy as fuck video they showed at an anime convention in America (in English, of all things)
youtube.com/watch?v=mjezREyZI2U
So you know they're trying to get the Edgefags crowd.

Dear god, why

WHY

The only possible reason I can think that anyone would think that would be a good idea is if they thought english in the trailer would appeal to otakus somehow I DON'T KNOW IT'S BAD OKAY

Dunno, i liked it. But i can understand why would people not like it. The PV was unveiled at AX last year i believe, that's why it was in english. Be aware that it is not representative of my overall tastes though.

RE: monster is next

I mean don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the Manga quite a bit but the voiceover is just.... geh. Terrible. Fucking terrible.

Attached: meme team.jpg (1083x1600, 309K)

Ok, this looks fun already.

Attached: 021.jpg (1350x1920, 639K)

Sono Mono is amazing, but sadly the artist got sick after four chapters and there hasn't been a release since late last year.

MERU A CUTE GODDAMNIT.

Attached: CuteMeru.jpg (125x154, 6K)

>there hasn't been a release since late last year.
Damn it user.

I'm angry about it, but there's nothing I can do.

Problem is I'm a COMPLETE SUCKER for cute animals and Meru's cute as hell.

I get extremely angry with series like Death March when I see those cute beast people (The ones more beast than person) being abused.

Looks like there chapter 0-5 for 6 chapters total though.

I didn't count 0, but you're right there user. I missed chapter 5's release though, time to indulge! Hopefully 6 and later won't be too far away...

What about shieldbro and the filorials?

Attached: 1520024889555.jpg (836x1200, 479K)

Cute before they became naked children, creepy afterwards. When Filo is in bird form, super cute though.

Yeah i also though it was a bit too much. Definitely NOT something you should read in public.
Not take a look at this rafu~ looking motherfucker.

Attached: Raphchan.png (544x723, 369K)

fuck that noise, re:monster is only good when the MC starts dungeon diving and anything between that is horseshit about eating random crap

I was OK with re:Monster until the whole "I will enslave the elven women with my aphrodisiac and turn them into breeding women".

That's where I just decided it wasn't for me and dropped it like a rock.

>muh rape and morals only an issue in remonster
Fuck off.

Attached: ANIME SOON.png (443x480, 423K)

The funny thing is that I know it's complete trash but I just can't help myself