Order goes RBG > Yellow > GSC > RS > FRLG > Emerald > DPPt > HGSS > BW > B2W2 > XY > ORAS > SM

Order goes RBG > Yellow > GSC > RS > FRLG > Emerald > DPPt > HGSS > BW > B2W2 > XY > ORAS > SM

B2W2 isn't finished and is on hiatus. SM is also unfinished, and now that USUM is almost released expect that to be adapted as well. HGSS is a prequel to DPPt, but was made after it so read it out of order if you want, doesn't matter there.

Anything new change from when this was last updated.

Pokemon Special manga/Adventure thread.

Attached: file.png (940x545, 1.13M)

I know Black, Blake and Whitely are dead apparently.

Sm will just move into usum, it already mentioned necrozma, i don't get why peolle thinks it will be a separate arc. Literally, all what moon and the cat face faggot have to do is change clothes.

Nope, they edned in the west underwater ruins from bw2. They also revealed lack2 is a complete sociopath, explaining all his previous actions.

Attached: 27.png (846x1200, 720K)

*Underwater ruins
Why the fuck i wrote "west"? Also, when they will fix the bug with Sup Forums on mobiles.

>ORAS got finished before B2W2
Fucking Hoennbabies I swear to God.

Reminder that the XY arc is shit.

What bug? Just proofread first.

Everything after BW is shit, Gladion might save SM but that's a long shot.

When you are in a thread with 100+ posts, typing inputs become slow as fuck, like each letter takes several seconds to appear.

Reminder that Black is still a fucking rock.

Attached: DX8HouTUQAA2BbM.jpg (1100x1100, 82K)

Sounds like a problem on your end.

Well, what i can do?

Reminder that you didn't read it if you think so, it was amazing.

How much a girl can love rocks that not even a cute waddle dee can give her a smile?

Attached: 1506051372636.png (467x662, 95K)

I think the author ran out of idea and inspiration. Also I found *epic crossover* shit to be kind of meh and make NPC become less important in favor for player character dex holders (ironically special's strongest writing was giving characterization to bland NPC/gym leaders of past games)

Wait, what? Like what NPC became lrss important that you are mad for it.

I thought it was one of the better ones.
I liked that team flare was basically (((them))) and was the kalos illuminati.
>korrina: I won't let you take over Kalos team flare!
>team flare admin:oh you sweet summer we have taken over Kalos a long time ago.
>mfw
That was some spoomy shit.

Attached: 1520664431775.gif (428x240, 2.42M)

>>Want this to be an anime
>>Pokemon is still about Ass Ketcuck anime wise

Why live.

It's the one arc that goes full edge like dectractors meme about, but I think it fit the tone and what the game's story half-assedly tried to accomplish perfectly.

>edge like dectractors meme
Tgose people are fucking stupid, I have no idea how people can think that pg-13 violence is edgy.
You might as well say that everything that isn't dora the explorer non-violent is edgy.

The newer games are much more plot oriented and the plot is pretty much shit. I wouldn't be surprised if they feel that their creativity is limited by all the worthless plot threads that are introduced in SM and USUM

Anybody saying that pokespec is edgy only watches the ashnime and nothing more and even in that piece of shit someone got vaporized on screen.

How good is this manga? I hear RBG gives major vibes of the old school Pokemon concept art, and the first chunk of volumes is only 30 on Amazon.

I'm very interested.

Hugh, Lilly, all gym leaders.
I miss when Kusaka made Surge became evil rocket admin who used Electrode-firing railgun or Pryce using Swinub to create an ice body for himself. Now they just pitted legendaries against each other.

>Lilly
You mean lilie? She is relevant as fuck in the SM arc.

It's pretty good.
The trainers are a lot more involved.

Attached: tumblr_mbfj4joyHz1rosr9vo1_1280.png (558x427, 238K)

>Expecting something from a franchise aimed specifically to 5-10 years old

Gen 7 made very clear that they do not give a shit about audience beyond the age of 10, both anime and games wise.

Not fair, i want to hold a waddle dee.

To be fair he absolutely hates multiverse plots

Attached: fug.png (481x756, 213K)

>Black has been a rick for almoat three years
Just end this nightmare already.

As someone who only read up to FRLG I still get upset when anyone tries to insinuate Yellow is worst girl.
Is that reasonable?

Yellow isn't bad it is just that literally everyother girl is better than her, so she is the worst by proxy.

No, people only hate yellow only because she is an oc.

Wrong.

Is because she's basically Female Red but without the talent, Blue is mostly an OC and nobody hates her.

>worst girl
>girl
But he is a boy though?

>Green
>Mostly OC
Wrong

This shit was never funny, drop it already

Attached: images.jpg (300x436, 40K)

Goddammit, I mean Blue.

1. Is fucking Blue ameritard
2. What fucking part of MOSTLY didn't you get?

She existed in official game artwork and was intended to be the female option in the original games before they dropped it for lack of memory space. You can't be 'mostly OC" either you are an OC or not.

Yes, I'm all aware but since she isn't canonically linked to the games (just after FRLG) then she's mostly an OC in RBY/GSC, a real concept with everything else made up, that's why is mostly, basically almost fanfiction.

Only a /vp/tard would call poke spec "fanfiction". Under you logic any licensed adaptation of any franchise is "fanfiction".

For fucks sake, I'm not calling Pokespe fanfic don't you know how to read?, If something Pokespe and Electric Tale are the only things that we'll ever get to even shounen and I love both of them.

>Manipulative
>Can tell perfect lies
>Amoral actions to complete his mission
>Complete lack of empathy
Yeah, he is a fucking sociopath, i hope he was actually born like that (like real life sociopaths) and not the result of some crappy Freudian excuse.

Sorry, is just you are using too many terms normally used by /vp/tards to shitpost pokeapecial.

>>Black has been a rick
hey *burp* hey white *burp*
i turned *burp* myself into *burp* a Light Stone, White-chaaaaannnn
IM LIGHT STONE BLACK

TRIGGERED
I thought it was because GF stopped giving a shit about pokespe?, Since they don't make the same amount of money as the anime.
>Is because she's basically Female Red
With Powers.

I feel dumb for laughing at this.

Attached: 1367389563130.gif (340x340, 134K)

Other that giving him licensing and access to the games before anybody else in the world, GF does nothing, all is kusaka doing.

>I thought it was because GF stopped giving a shit about pokespe?, Since they don't make the same amount of money as the anime.
Tomatoes tomatos.... same bullshit user, bottom line is because of GF and TPCi's dickery.

One day i will get a bigger cellphone so i stop making those stupid typos.

Use a tablet, it's way better than a phone.

Is there manga download links with not-fucked numbering and not shit-scans around?

Moon is best girl, sun is a faggot.

jb2448.info has everything listed correctly.
The scans are not top-tier, but they are official scans and the best available online.

mangahere would have it out to date...if BW2 was finished.

Hmmm. I used to read this and enjoy it very much. I can't figure out where it lost me. The last thing I vividly remember is all of them fighting somebody in a suit of Armor? Or was Battle Tower after that? I know that's not what I last read, since I do remember Diamond and Pearl being a comedy duo or something like that. They were trying to gangbang some ho in a hotel I believe.

Can somebody point me to where I was? Is this still any good?

you were in the emerald arc, almost at the end.

It's suprisingly consistedly good, or atleast the main game stories.
The rerelease arcs and remake arcs are usually hit or miss.
RBG, GSC(crystal was just a temporary protag switch after the lake of rage event), RS, DP, BW and XY are all at the very least decent.

*consistently

>pokespe made Nate a sociopath
shame it wasn't the gen 7 duo but still, that's pretty based.

Atleast in gen 7 we have "woke" Gladion.

You talk like Nate (and pretty much all the playable characters) was something to begin with instead of just a "mute hero"

cyoa?

They're all mostly OC. And the bulk of it is original story. The author's pretty much been making everything up as he went, ignoring or changing things as he pleases if it doesn't suit his interest. Pokemon Special, especially now more than ever, has almost nothing to do with the games it's allegedly adapting beyond the fact that characters share similar designs. Also, it has Pokemon in it.

The fucking you talking, you nigger? It was amazing.

Attached: 1492711906793.png (1256x1800, 2.06M)

Hoeeee

Those bottom eyelashes almost look like rings under her eyes from many sleepless nights.

I still have to read ORAS. Are Ruby and Sapphire hitched yet?

Pretty much, Ruby basically told her if he is gonna die he wants to be together with her untill his very last moments.

Attached: 1476792868935.png (1007x713, 582K)

More or less, although he was still being a bit of a faggot and it took Sapphire telling him she'll dump his ass if he keeps being a wishy washy prick to get him to stop and fully commit.

I mean, the ending was also pretty much this panel(Unless they decide to flesh out the ending more when/if it ever gets to serialized into the books.)

Attached: orasend.jpg (2394x1617, 682K)

Sweet. RSE was my favourite arc, and Emerald was fun too. Glad to see they're together, but that looks bittersweet?

No. Steve!

DUDE AMNESIA LOL

shut the fuck up Ruby, we have replace you with Black.

They live, based fug saved them.

Attached: 1514106713897.png (475x396, 171K)

It's actually a really sweet scene after the whole Deoxys/Rayquaza fight, Ruby and Sapphire are afloat in space together, Sapphire apologizes to Ruby because she lost the tickets to the Meteor Shower event they were supposed to go to, Ruby grabs her hand and says something along the lines of "look around you." which leads to the panel above

but on the subject of Pokespe ORAS. Sapphire is unf as fuck in this arc

Attached: Pokemon_Special_ORAS_c17_005-me.png (481x756, 223K)

YELLOW A SHIT

CRYSTAL BEST GIRL

Do you think balck will emerge from the lightstone as a REBURST called Black BLANCO?

He'll emerge only to get swallowed up by Kyurem

BW was my first Pokespe arc and I loved blacks character so much. Still mad we have yet to get a proper conclusion for him.
Oh and RS is the best arc

hasn't white suffered enough?

So when will B&W2 finish and will it resolve B&W?

Also where does it fit into the volume order, should I wait till B&W2 are done before starting X&Y/S&M?

just read them, XY is self contained and SM too...so far.

Do you think the mangaka is happy he's had continuous employment since 1994 or he's getting tired of it all? 54 volumes so far.

The Gintama guy has done 75 and that's finish this year, we've still got a ways to go.

i am sure he rages everytime GF remakes a gen.

>Best girl
>Suffered enough

Part of being best girl is that the suffering never ends, user.

Europe's been paying for his trips for the past few years and the series is starting to get merchandise (with Bandai considering making official figurines). If he's getting tired, now's a bad time.

bullshit.

>Pokespe figurines

yes please

Is there a single entry in this franchise that isn't garbage?
Pokeedge is basic shounentrash.

Shut the fuck up and post best girl

Attached: 49072122_p0.jpg (1240x1753, 585K)

>Yellow
>best anything

That's not sapphire

Attached: 1246081030439.jpg (665x500, 176K)

She's shit though
Should've posted Platina

>Red's battles are still the best in the series

Which girl s the most rapable?

>Barely finished Emerald due to how shit that arc was
>Stopped reading during Diamond and Pearl for some reason
>Completely forgot about it after that

I should catch up.

Attached: 1502680115395.png (189x210, 39K)