Citrus

>unbuttoning your shirt from bottom to up
This triggered me more than it should

Attached: Autism.webm (720x405, 1.26M)

This post annoys me more than it should

>Yuzu cockblocks herself for the sake of drama
I'm mad.

Yuzu

Attached: IMG_20180225_145641.jpg (1077x830, 69K)

Yuzu doesn't Mei offering herself like it was a trade, without expressing clear feelings. She's the most considerate and the cuter dorky bubbly angel that exists.
She doesn't deserve to suffer.

Attached: meiiii.jpg (1200x675, 93K)

>After reading the 9th volume, there may be new discoveries from reading since volume 1 again
> It may be painful for the moment and people who already read Citrus may already be aware of it
>Let's meet again in a happy for Yuzu and Mei.

Attached: volume 9 special.jpg (600x426, 62K)

Yuzu said herself later in the ep that she just chickened out, plus it obviously hurt Mei like it would hurt anyone to get turned down like that. And then Yuzu said she loves Mei like a sister and screws things up even further. Say what you want, this shit was 100% nonsensical backpedaling for the sake of drama.

>Let's meet again in a happy future for Yuzu and Mei

That is exactly the same wording in Japanese than volume 5 to 9: "until they reach their future happiness".

>それでは ふたりの幸せの未来で!

Sure, Yuzu realized her mistake of not explain things right, but Mei was at fault too. You don't offer yourself as a way to repay the other. Yuzu was aware it was not right. The two girls are at fault here ... and since Mei fucked more times than Yuzu, well, Yuzu can do mistakes too. But she corrects them and fixes them, as you'll see in the next episodes. Mei, nope.

Mei a shit.

Shit, I thought I was the only one.
Everyone unbuttons from top to bottom..right?

It's sexier that way cause the boobs are the last thing you see.

>nonsensical
People do get scared and do make dumb things all the time. Yuzu chickening out makes sense considering she's fucking a woman, who also happens to be her sister. She's overthinking things? Sure, but it's not that farfetched.

Why are girls in open button-ups so sexy?

I think females do that because of their chest.

... explain? Why would it be more beneficial because of their chest?

I do it bottom to up too
I'm not a grill

As a stoic and serious girl holding so many responsibilities, it is more likely for Mei to wear underwear that contain no sexual appeal. Yet time and again, she is shown to be wearing incredibly risqué and, with a lack of better word, sexy underwear that are meant for sexy time. Of course, this may be because Saburouta enjoys drawing stylish clothes (ergo, Yuzu the protagonist is a gyaru), but clothing like this is simply out-of-character for Mei.
So why does she wear something like this?

Attached: 1436772759033.gif (480x270, 781K)

I was triggered by pic related.

Attached: 1520703802839.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

It should have a gap.

Attached: 1500755127790.png (406x416, 190K)

Do people really think Mei's underwear is supposed to be sexy? It's looks really plain. Yuzu even makes a point of it in the extra where she finds the cute panties.

Attached: iyertdinuruitdrj.jpg (455x747, 181K)

Same season example.

Attached: 1517517509255.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

This
THIS

It actually does show a gap if you go back and look at it frame by frame. Trust me. It goes from gap to your pic related.

And fixed version.

Attached: 1520708577733.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

wtf is this shit animation

What the fuck is this shit underage newfag post.

wow sure showed me

Sure did kid.

Her underwear is cute, not sexy.

Attached: 1520708577732.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

Why is reddit and tumblr saying it's sexy though? They keep equating it will child abuse.

Based KyoAni, minding those important details.

Daily reminder that girls can't love girls

>They keep equating it will child abuse.
If you're referring to the reddit post about how Mei has clearly been raped since childhood the guy was obviously talking out of his ass. It was just a random theory and he didn't have any actual proof to back any of his points up.

>As a stoic and serious girl holding so many responsibilities, it is more likely for Mei to wear underwear that contain no sexual appeal. Yet time and again, she is shown to be wearing incredibly risqué and, with a lack of better word, sexy underwear that are meant for sexy time. Of course, this may be because Saburouta enjoys drawing stylish clothes (ergo, Yuzu the protagonist is a gyaru), but clothing like this is simply out-of-character for Mei.

You guys tricked me into reading it ... now i feel horrible.. fucking the latest chapter, man ... fuck it so much....

You only have one month of absolute despair ahead of you instead of 2 like us, so don't complain. Also Volume 9 and the extra chapter come out at the end of next week. Maybe the extra chapter will be a bit more hopeful?

Then why does it hurt so much?

Attached: 00211.jpg (1114x1600, 732K)

Gay ass bitch, the most precious thing comes at the end you fag.

QUALITY hands.

I should watch Yuru Camp

welcome to hell

>She doesn't deserve to suffer

Attached: file.png (1950x1400, 3.88M)