I think the BIGGEST sin of this show was not having a bloodthirsty girl fighter character who's only there to take part...

I think the BIGGEST sin of this show was not having a bloodthirsty girl fighter character who's only there to take part in the battles and kick everyone's ass instead of caring about revising her world.
It really bothered me how every creation was so respectful and well behaved. Even Shark who was supposed to be the 'evil wild card' was super tamed in terms of not interfering with the major plot.

Attached: 154233884628.jpg (800x1127, 171K)

Shark Thread

Attached: 1504140764246.png (824x530, 542K)

Sure
You fucking suck OP, stick to shonenshit

Attached: 1498982085794.jpg (540x737, 344K)

Nigger I'm not talking about wanting this entire thing to be all fighting, I'm talking about characters acting way too tamed after being told that their whole life is a lie. Why would anyone continue obeying rules at this scenario?
The fighter girl is just because having a fighter dude with that mindset would be a cliche.

Fuck off retard

Are you too mentally challenged to have a proper discussion? Sad.

Get fucked you dumb piece of shit

Keep proving it.

It all seems like it was set too perfectly for Altair to have an easy way handling things, yes.

That's what I'm talking about. Not one character was really hard to maintain, everyone came around and fell right into place in the first 5 or so episodes.

Confirmed for not watching the anime.
That was the whole fucking point of the Mamika arc.
>Character that falls off Altair's affection
>uses her fucking superultimate FUCK YOU beam
>Altair is unscathed and Mamika is ded, the end
Having a wild card (on either side) would surmount to nothing. You are retarded

You also ""forget"" that they weren't random chars but hand picked by Altair.

.....the only sin is the exposition dump. Everything else is perfect as far as theme and naratives are concern.

I even watch the damn thing, and even I got the message from spoilers alone.

Altair is SOUTA's problem, everything else is collateral damage.

>
>I didn't watch the damn thing, and even I got the message from spoilers alone.
>
>Altair is SOUTA's problem, everything else is collateral damage.

Altair's plans would fall apart if a character who's only purpose is to fuck shit up appear early into the story when she's only setting stuff up.
It also doesnt matter that she hand picked them, she couldnt control their will, if that character wanted to fight everything and everyone wherever they go that would also fuck up her plans.

Show's biggest sin was having a great premise and characters and then spending 60% of its run time overexplaining irrelevant or straightforward Plot Stuff.

Show's biggest sin is that it was written by Rei Hiroe. If it was written by Narita, things would have been more crazy.

No, Altair would have just squished the fucker as effortlessly as she killed Mamika, she IS the ultimate OC donnut steel out there.

If anything I expected Hiroe to take this to the next level. What would Narita have done different?

He would do it exactly like in my fanfic.

Shark was simply too good for this show. She deserves her own thing, I hope she gets more manga.

Attached: uyyhjg36xinz.jpg (1436x2048, 863K)

>kick everyone's ass instead of caring about revising her world
There was one, but her mother appeared and they left together.

Attached: 64993045_p0.jpg (2048x1450, 993K)

You wanted someone saying "That's what killing bites is" in Re:Creators? I don't get you.

Agreed, this show was a boring piece of shit but Magane made it worth it.

Attached: Kumagawa.png (445x571, 180K)

Altair was lazy, she sat on her sofa for 17 episodes and only then came to toy with the main cast, and even then held a defensive position. She wasn't bloodthirsty in the sense of seeking out to slaughter other characters or die in battle while trying.

Dragon ball super is a great choice for you

Either him or someone like Lucy.
Half of the population would have been gone in 24 hours.

Attached: lucy.gif (500x272, 1018K)

According to Hiroe she is impulsive and vulnerable because of it, but yes, in the show she seemed extremely careful in everything, avoiding going to the frontlines, spying on the opposition, manipulating people to do her work, studying her own abilities and everyone else and making the ECF into her show by playing to the audience.

She only really lost it when Setsuna was mentioned.

Attached: 1491792540522.jpg (1105x899, 281K)

>still waiting on good shark hentai

it hurts

Attached: 00296.jpg (687x514, 140K)

Lucy is one of the characters that would try to get revenge on the world instead of Altair after finding out someone wrote her into that hell.
She would also not waste any time and just start killing literally fucking everyone

How's the manga translations coming up?

The biggest sin of this show was it's existence.